How to Receive the Holy Spirit

Robert Pate

Banned
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love...
(Ephesians 1:3-4)​

Without blame means without sin.

We are holy and without blame because we are "In Christ". God sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You stubborn silly person. Words have no CONTEXT for you. You probably think that Jesus is made of wood, since He said that He was "the door".

Coming from a person whose entire, ridiculously pretentious sect calls themselves 'right dividers' and wears their presumed salvation on their sleeves.
I suppose you all could rightly divide your own minds and realize there's no mystical decoder ring inside them after all, being that you all don't seem to realize the major fault in your own behaviors and interpretation :idunno:

Right Divider

Body part
Coming from a person whose entire, ridiculously pretentious sect calls themselves 'right dividers' and wears their presumed salvation on their sleeves.
I suppose you all could rightly divide your own minds and realize there's no mystical decoder ring inside them after all, being that you all don't seem to realize the major fault in your own behaviors and interpretation :idunno:
Firstly, it's much better to be a right divider than a WRONG one.

Secondly, just exactly how does one "wear their salvation on their sleeves?

I simple believe God and what He says in His Word.
1Cor 1:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:18) For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Right Divider

Body part
Putting one's perceived status with God in plain view, and then asking others if they are saved- even to those who already report to be a Christian.

Pretentious attitude.
Agreeing with God it NOT pretentious to anyone else the does too.

So I see your problem.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Agreeing with God it NOT pretentious to anyone else the does too.

So I see your problem.

If it causes people to turn away, it is not a good work. And that is what Darbyists do all the time- they slam the Bible on people and then call them reprobates if they walk away.

Right Divider

Body part
If it causes people to turn away, it is not a good work. And that is what Darbyists do all the time- they slam the Bible on people and then call them reprobates if they walk away.
Your false accusations are unbecoming of someone that claims to trust in Christ.

Please show specific posts where I "slammed the Bible on people". Also, I don't believe that I've ever used the word "reprobate" here on TOL.

P.S. I'm not a Darbyist, you false accuser. Shame on you.