How to Receive Christ as Your Savior and be Born Again

Gurucam

In the above I quoted:

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

'taste death for every man' does not say 'die for the sins of every man'.

Angels were mentioned for a reason. Angels do not suffer spiritual death. Angels poses no physical bodies. They posses only spirit bodies. This means that they are aware of their spirit bodies as ordinarily as humans on earth are aware of their physical bodies.

This means that Jesus who was higher than angels would not know anything about spiritual dead which plagued most all of Abraham's generations. He had to be born a little lower than angels to experience spiritual death, so as to develop an approach to life that redeems those sad (spiritually dead) humans from spiritual death.

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

The following are literal and clear revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Letters (which killeth) are scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The scriptures which killeth cannot be the 'Word of God'. 'The Word of God' for humans is All Truth.

All Truth is delivered, only by the Spirit of Truth to each person privately, individually and intuitively, through each person's own heart/spirit:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the Truth:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

God sent the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of His children:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

God sent the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of His children to provide All Truth (i.e. the Word of God) to each of them privately, individually and intuitively:

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children), which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The 'knowledge' which 'Christ, Who dwells in your heart' passes is 'the word of God'. (The written scriptures cannot contain or deliver 'the word of God'. The written scriptures are the letters which killeth.)

The following is how each person gets his individual 'Word of God' from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus through his or her own heart/spirit:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The written scriptures is a 'seen' thing. They are temporal things. They will pass away.

The scriptures are given for 'the dead'. The scriptures are not given for the spiritually aware (i.e. the converted).

The spiritually aware (i.e. the converted) can and must commune directly with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus (through their own heart/spirit) to get All Truth (Which is their Word of God).

Spiritually aware people are to be guided only by these intuitive insight from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

They have to obey and be led by these insights even if they have to transgress all ideals, tenants and/or laws in scriptures (including transgressing the ten commandments).

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is a 'not seen' thing. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is an eternally existing and eternally relevant thing.

When the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth totally rules on earth the scriptures (which are the letters which killeth) will be no longer required on earth. They will be thrown out of earth . . . because, then, there will be no place for 'the dead' on earth.

The instruction is:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The above is how one prepared for the recently dawned, Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth (within the depths of earth is a different matter).

In this Age, only spiritually aware (converted) people can and will live on earth.

That is, only those who can get All knowledge/All Truth (that is required in real time) through live, real time communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. This happens only through one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

Now the world is no longer a lettered/intellectual/Mosaic oriented world. The world is now a spiritual/Christian/intuitive world.

President Trump exemplifies one who is led intuitively, from his heart/spirit. This is 'right brain functioning. This is to be on the right side of Jesus and God. This is the New Christian way of life. Only people, the likes of President Trump are relevant on earth. This is since the recent transformation of the surface of earth to the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

On the other hand, Clinton and Obama were led by intellectual political correctness. This is the old Mosaic way of life. This is 'left brain' functioning. This is to be on the left side of Jesus and God. Clinton, Obama and the likes are totally irrelevant on earth now. They are 'out-ah-here' in many more ways than simply politically.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The fullness of time is at hand. The above final separation is on going. This is evident by the recent dethroning of the Old Mosaic guard (the likes of Obama and Clinton) and the installation of the New Christian guard (the likes of President Trump)

These are not my opinions. These are based on current events on earth and the 'ego-less' 'as is' intuitive insights from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, which are totally supported, literally by revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

We do not have to have things in common. In fact every Christian has a unique mission in the body of Christ.

Each Christian is given unique knowledge, guidance and instruction from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. These comprise one's 'word from God'. This defines one's mission in the body of Christ, under grace of God.

This mission is always unique for every Christian:

1 Corinthians: 12 KJV N.T.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

. . . for example, by the Spirit one is given the word of wisdom; and by the same Spirit another is given the gifts of healing. The one who is given the gift of healing would not have or know the word of wisdom, etc.

Fact is one's mission in the body of Christ is unique for each person because, one's mission is always a perfect amalgam of 1. the deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the current will of the living God:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

'The groaning which cannot be uttered' are 'the deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit'.

The deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit is as unique to one as one's DNA.

Then the perfect amalgam of 1. the deepest ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own heart/spirit and 2. the current will of the living God is unique for each Christian/Saint.

We do not have to have things in common, other than unconditional obedience to precisely what the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within each of our own hearts/spirits.

'God wants for you, what you want, at the level of your own heart/spirit'. And each person has a heart/spirit that is unique as his DNA.

The more a person becomes aware of his own heart/spirit, the more he realizes his uniqueness and the absence of having things in common with others.

However if we are seeking to be Christian we must all respect, esteem, use, invoke and promote the instructions, guidance and other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. in a literal, coherent and holistic manner. This does not say that the Holy KJV N.T. is the word of God.

The Holy KJV N.T. simply instructs one on how and where to find one's own 'Words of God'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that one obtains one's own 'Words of God' individually, privately, internally and intuitively from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, within one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Jesus told the disciples:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Then Jesus told the disciples, in a private session among only them:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

The following information and instructions were given by the Spirit Jesus through Paul:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

God sent the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus into the hearts of His children to provide All Truth (i.e. the Word of God) to each of them privately, individually and intuitively:

17 That Christ (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children), which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

The 'knowledge' which 'Christ, Who dwells in your heart' passes is 'the word of God'. (The written scriptures cannot contain or deliver 'the word of God'. The written scriptures are the letters which killeth.)

The following is how each person gets his individual 'Word of God' from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus through his or her own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Why are you stuck on the physically delivered things in the physical written scriptures?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

If you use the scriptures as any thing more than an instruction manual to the actual path to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus then scriptures killeth:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Letters (which killeth) are scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is the actual and only source for 'the word of God/All Truth. The written scriptures cannot be and are not any source for 'the word of God':

Jesus is the Truth:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

The word of God is a living and dynamic thing. This comes to humans only through live and dynamic communion between one's own heart/spirit and the living and eternal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

The following are all living functioning things:
1. The Word of God,
2. one's own heart/spirit,
3. the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus,
4. one's connection between one's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus and
5. the Holy Spirit.

Indeed, these are all living, 'not seen' and eternal things. These are not dead things that are simply mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T.. The scriptures, apart from being an instruction manual, is simple a dead thing.

The living and eternal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, makes intercession with the Holy Spirit on one's behalf and comes up with one's precise and individual 'word of God' which is 'All Truth' for one.

The word of God is a living and personalized thing for each person. This defines each person's mission in the body of Christ, which is under grace of God and glorification by God.

One's mission in the body of Christ, which is under grace of and glorification by, God is a live and dynamic thing. In this mission one is informed and guided in a dynamic, live real time, all the time manner. This information and guidance must and do come from within each person in real time, all the time, as required.

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus dwells in the hearts of Saint to serve the above purpose:

26 Likewise the Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (the Spirit of Jesus, Who God sent into the hearts of His children), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (Who God sent into the hearts/spirit of His children) has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of:

1. 'urging which cannot be utter' (these are urging of things which even Saints/Christians do not know. They do not know what to pray for, say and do.

These are things which are covered over ('waxed gross' over) in their own heart/spirit. These are the deeply seated, ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspiration which are the very fabric of each of their unique hearts/spirits and,

2. the will of God. The will of God is literally the Spirit of God, Who is the Holy Spirit and a very living thing.

What the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus has in mind for each person to know. pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, is the individualized 'Word of God' for that person. The 'Word of God' for each person incorporates the individual spirit/heart of each person in perfect harmony with the will of God.

Therefore, no two things or persons are given the same word of God. No two things or persons serve the same mission for God. Therefore it is totally impossible to write down 'the word of God' in generalized information and instructions which comprise scriptures.

Each person must get his/her own individualized 'word of God' only from live, real time, perpetual communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. However only 'converted' (i.e. the spiritually aware) persons can have this communion with Jesus:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One who is not 'converted' is described as 'the dead' in the following:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead means 'spiritually dead'. Jesus describes the ''physically dead' as sleeping.

'The dead' (the spiritually dead) cannot have the above (spirit based) communion with Jesus (i.e. the Spirit Jesus). Therefore they cannot get the word of God. Instead they are given the tenants, law, etc. in physically discernible formats in scriptures. This is simply for appeasement. These cannot be and are not, 'the Word of God'.

'The dead' cannot and do not have 'the word of God'. Therefore they cannot and do not serve God. They must be converted. Then they can come onto Christ. Then they will get their 'word of God' and be able to serve God.

If anyone takes the scriptures to be the word of God and not simply as an instruction manual, to the source for the word of God, the scriptures spiritually kill him.

Robert Pate, you are far less informed/wise (about the Holy KJV N.T.) than what you perceive yourself to be. This makes you a false prophet.

Your forceful and authoritative posturing (on matters related to the Holy KJV N.T.) is a curse of sought . . . your readers must awaken to the danger you pose.

Clearly you went about developing your own righteousness and leaving aside the righteousness of God that is clearly and literally instructed in the Holy KJV N.T..

In no uncertain terms, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Now, (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Clearly you, who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, went about developing your own righteousness. You left aside the righteousness of God that is clearly and literally instructed in the Holy KJV N.T..

In no uncertain terms, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Now, (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

I am here to return unfortunate misled aspiring Christians to the path of authentic Christianity according to clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.

Can you not discern the high merits of dropping your own unfortunate agenda and joining me.

Gurucam

the Jews killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us . . .

the Jews killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us . . .

Robert Pate,

1 Thessalonians 2KJV N.T.
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says that there are those who were seriously and violently against Jesus and His New spirit and Spirit based authentic Christian system. They were totally committed to the Old/physically based/Mosaic/ten commandment system.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that only people in the flesh (people who are 'dead') are held under the ten commandments:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

People 'in the flesh' are 'the dead' in Jesus statement:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the ten commandments.

Who but 'the dead' infiltrated the ranks of a billion strong traditional Christians and take them off Grace, truth, Truth and Christ and return them to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Clearly traditional Christianity is in the hand of 'the dead'. And traditional Christianity is not Christianity at all.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

In addition to the above there is set of independent revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which says that, since 2000 odd years ago, the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus and not the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

. . . and the same billion strong traditional Christians are esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord). They are not esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus, Who is the Lord.

. . . is it not time to wake-up from foolishness?

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
It is the Gospel of Jesus Christ that makes us free from the law.

Jesus fulfills the law for us and atones for our sins. We are Complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

beloved57

It is the Gospel of Jesus Christ that makes us free from the law.

Jesus fulfills the law for us and atones for our sins. We are Complete in him, Colossians 2:10.

You don't believe the Gospel, you deny that His Death saved all for whom He died ! That sinners Christ died for still are lost ! That's not Gospel !

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the Gospel, you deny that His Death saved all for whom He died ! That sinners Christ died for still are lost ! That's not Gospel !

You are to blind to believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. Which means that salvation has been provided for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

Gurucam

Robert Pate, you said: 'You are to blind to believe that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world,' (i.e. it is done deal for all the world)

Then where is there the need for scriptures? Where is there the need for your posts? Clearly you not believe that all sins are forgiven because Jesus died on the cross.

It is clearly antichrist to believe the above when it is confirmed that 'many are called and few chosen'.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Your Satanic/Antichrist aim is to lead the masses to complacency, inaction, sin, death and delivery to hell.

James 2 KJV N.T.
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also

It is clear that Jesus did not die for the sin of all.

Jesus died for the sin of only those Jews who 2000 years ago abandon the O.T./Mosaic/physically oriented/ ten commandments/ guaranteed sin, spiritual death and delivery to hell system and embraced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition.

Those who did not and do not embrace (and are not led by) the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned within their own hearts or spirits, continue to accrue sin as usual:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Christ is become of no effect for a billion strong traditional Christians. They are justified by the ten commandments. They are not delivered from the ten commandments. They are still under the ten commandments:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Your statement (that all is saved because Jesus died on the cross) is total Antichrist corruption. The above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. says that for those people who remain under the ten commandments, Christ is become of no effect unto them

Jesus did not die for those who remained under the ten commandments. Jesus died for those who abandon and transgress the ten commandments so as to serve their own spirit, in harmony with the will of God.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
You insult Christ by teaching that sinners He died for and redeemed by His Blood are still lost anyways!

Nothing, absolutely nothing, is yours until it is received by faith.

Which means that you are still in your sins. What Christ has accomplished for us must be received, John 1:12.