How to Receive Christ as Your Savior and be Born Again

Robert Pate

Banned
Again, you deny that Christ death alone saved them He died for. That's unbelief!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Try this word "PROVIDED" God has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Salvation is a gift from God, not an imposition.

God said, "I have set before you this day both life and death, choose life" Deuteronomy 30:19.

When you chose Calvinism, you chose death.

beloved57

Try this word "PROVIDED" God has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9. Salvation is a gift from God, not an imposition.

God said, "I have set before you this day both life and death, choose life" Deuteronomy 30:19.

When you chose Calvinism, you chose death.
False teaching not found in scripture. Also you don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for, ain't that right?

Robert Pate

Banned
Nothing false about them, you teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, even after He shed His Precious Blood for them.

That is why their will be a judgment and a hell. Christ shed his blood for you, but you don't need it because you have been predestinated to salvation before the foundation of the world, so you think.

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

You are misleading you self by corrupting scriptures and using scriptures corruptly.

The scriptures are not the word of God. The scriptures are simply instructions on how and where one finds one's word of God. Only the Spirit of Truth provide the word of God to each person through a private connection between his spirit/heart and the Spirit of Truth.

If you use the scriptures as any thing more than an instruction manual to the actual path to the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus then scriptures killeth:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Letters (which killeth) are scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus is the actual and only source for 'the word of God/All Truth. The written scriptures cannot be and are not any source for 'the word of God':

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the Truth:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth.

The message in the above is that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who is not the Lord) went away (be finished) by crucifixion. Then he was regenerated and returned as the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord.

Since 2000 odd years ago the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who is not the Lord) is of not consequence. Certainly he is not consequential to us who are currently on earth.

Since 2000 odd years ago, only the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord is of consequence, Certainly only He is consequential to us who are currently on earth:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The word of God is a living and dynamic thing. This comes to humans only through live and dynamic communion between one's own heart/spirit and the living and eternal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

Scriptures cannot be and are not in any way complete:

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

Please cease promoting corruption, in the name of Christianity. There are serious bad consequences for that action. Clearly you do not have the required Gift of the Spirit to discern and teach truth.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

In unison, the message in the above is that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who is not the Lord) ended (was finished) by crucifixion. Then he was regenerated and returned as the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord.

The instruction in the Holy KJV N.T. is clear. It says that since 2000 odd years ago the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus (who is not the Lord) is of no consequence. Certainly he is not consequential to us who are currently on earth.

The instruction in the Holy KJV N.T. is clear. It says that since 2000 odd years ago, only the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord is of consequence. Certainly only He is consequential to us who are currently on earth:

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Gurucam

Post # 192 above does not stand alone.

You misrepresent the purpose and role of scriptures. Scriptures cannot be and are not, the word of God. Scriptures are simply an instruction manual on how and where and the works that is required, to get the word of God:

6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Letters (which killeth) are scriptures:

John: 7 KJV N.T.
15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

The Word of God is not in scriptures. The word of God is available only individually and privately by each person, through a direct connection between each person's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Truth (and this has nothing to do with the tenants, ideals and laws in scriptures):

Gurucam

Robert Pate,

It is totally corrupt to promote, in the name of Christianity, that faith is the end of everything. Faith is the end of (the relevance of) the law and scriptures. Faith is not the end of all works.

James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Achieving faith is simply the door which enables one to do works according to faith ('things not seen') . . . instead of doing works according to things that are 'seen':

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

For aspiring Christians and Christians, achieving faith is simply the door which enables one to do works according to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus and stop doing works according to the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, Moses and similar others.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate,

It is totally corrupt to promote, in the name of Christianity, that faith is the end of everything. Faith is the end of (the relevance of) the law and scriptures. Faith is not the end of all works.

James: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Achieving faith is simply the door which enables one to do works according to faith ('things not seen') . . . instead of doing works according to things that are 'seen':

Hebrews: 11 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

For aspiring Christians and Christians, achieving faith is simply the door which enables one to do works according to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus and stop doing works according to the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, Moses and similar others.

Paul wrote, "And you are complete in him (Jesus) which is the head of all principality and power" Colossians 2:10.

I don't have to do anything to be saved. I have been made complete in Jesus Christ.

"There remains a rest for the people of God. For he that has entered into his rest has ceased from his own works as God did from his" Hebrews 4:9, 10.

You have not entered into his rest and are under his wrath, Hebrews 4:3.

Gurucam

Paul wrote, "And you are complete in him (Jesus) which is the head of all principality and power" Colossians 2:10.

I don't have to do anything to be saved. I have been made complete in Jesus Christ.

"There remains a rest for the people of God. For he that has entered into his rest has ceased from his own works as God did from his" Hebrews 4:9, 10.

On what basis do you accept and rely on the verses which you quoted, as truth? Certainly not by the sanction of Jesus.

At best those verses are not complete. They were not given to clearly confirm truth. Those verses do not confirm that Jesus had a temporal physical form and an eternal Spirit form. And only the Spirit Jesus is Lord.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The verses which you quoted cannot and do not stand on its own. They are not complete.

You quote:

Colossians 2 King James Version (KJV)
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

However the above cannot make sense without the following, which you seem to deliberately ignore and undermine:

Colossians 2 KJV N.T.
5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

One is complete in Christ when one esteem, use, invoke and promote the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus and not the physical flesh/blood. 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

:idea: Do you realize that not every thing that Jesus said are to be taken as truth?

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jesus delivered truth to only the disciples in private session among only them. Everyone else got parables which were not intended to and do not contain truth:

One truth which Jesus delivered to only the disciples, says that the scriptures does not have truth. Only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus deliver all truth. And the physical Jesus had to go away before this Spirit became available to bring All Truth:

Jesus is the Truth. Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The above is supported by:

The above says that the Lord is the Spirit Jesus who rose to heaven and not the physical earthly Jesus. This concurs with the fact that only the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus brings all truth:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

At the very least, to be complete in Christ is anchored in being guided into all truth as discerned from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who God sent into the hearts of each of his children.

You are propagating that to be complete in Christ is anchored on the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the lord.

You are corruptly encouraging unsuspecting people to soweth to the physical, flesh, earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the lord) instead of to soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord.

Galatians: 6 KJV N.T.
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

You quote:

Colossians 2 King James Version (KJV)
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

However the above cannot make sense without the following, which you seem to deliberately ignore and undermine:

Colossians 2
5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

Fact is, every thing is accomplished only through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus and not at all by the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

One is complete in Christ when one esteem, use, invoke and promote the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus and not the physical flesh/blood. 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

One must become converted and then healed by Jesus in order to be complete in him/Christ:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Being converted is anchored in seeking ye first the kingdom of God, that is within. One must seek:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

This is about seeking and communing with, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, Who God sent into His kingdom which is within your heart:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

This is about seeking, and not just sitting around:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus and the death on the cross, of the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is totally not consequential to us at this time. In fact those were not consequential for the past 2000 odd years.

In fact the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not the Lord:

Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Jesus Who is the Lord.

And we must be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth in order to be saved and delivered. It is no done deal.

Even Colossians 2 KJV N.T. verse: 5 KJV N.T. (which must qualify your quote) confirms that in order for ye to be complete in him, Jesus is present (only) in His Spirit form:

Colossians 2 KJV N.T.
5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit

You show all the qualities of foolish fanatical person.

Last edited:

beloved57

Colossians 2:10 is for believers not everyone in the world. In fact its for Gods Elect Col 3:12

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

You're so careless and irresponsible with Gods Word.

Robert Pate

Banned
Colossians 2:10 is for believers not everyone in the world. In fact its for Gods Elect Col 3:12

Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

You're so careless and irresponsible with Gods Word.

The elect are those that have elected Christ to be their savior. You have it backwards.