How Jesus Justifies the Ungodly, Romans 4:5.

Nanja

HOGWASH!

Here is a question for you.

If God has ALREADY reconciled you and the world unto himself by Jesus Christ, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. then why do you need to be predestinated?

The World God predestinated to the adoption of Children by Jesus Christ unto Himself according to the good pleasure of His Will is the same World He reconciled to Himself.

Praise the Lord! :)

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Of course. In Jesus Christ we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, now act like it.

I'll add to your work, justification is a declarative statement whereby he justified the ungodly. We are not just but by a declarative act we have been justified

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Robert Pate

Banned
The World God predestinated to the adoption of Children by Jesus Christ unto Himself according to the good pleasure of His Will is the same World He reconciled to Himself.

Praise the Lord! :)

There is only one world. It is the world that Jesus reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

Robert Pate

Banned
I'll add to your work, justification is a declarative statement whereby he justified the ungodly. We are not just but by a declarative act we have been justified

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Justification is based upon the doing and the dying of Jesus. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26.

beloved57

There is only one world. It is the world that Jesus reconciled unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

False Teaching. You teach that reconciled sinners to God are still lost, sinners Christ died for.

The World that Jesus didn't pray for isn't reconciled to God Jn 17:9

I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

Robert Pate

Banned
Since you teach that lie, and the whole world is not saved, you deny that Christ death saved them He died for. You deny that Christ is the Saviour of the World.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

The Bible teaches that Christians are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. To be justified by faith means that you have been justified by Christ, Romans 3:26. To be justified by Christ means that Calvinism is a false anti-Gospel, anti-Christ doctrine that was conceived by a devil in hell.

beloved57

The Bible teaches that Christians are justified by faith, Romans 5:1. To be justified by faith means that you have been justified by Christ, Romans 3:26. To be justified by Christ means that Calvinism is a false anti-Gospel, anti-Christ doctrine that was conceived by a devil in hell.
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still unjustified. So you don't believe in Justification by the blood of Christ Rom 5:9

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

beloved57

You know little to nothing about justification by faith. Justification refutes Calvinism. If you have been justified then you don't need to be predestinated.

You deny Justification by the blood of Christ Rom 5:9 teaching that sinners Christ shed blood for are still unjustified !

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny Justification by the blood of Christ Rom 5:9 teaching that sinners Christ shed blood for are still unjustified !

Only those who embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ as their only means of salvation are justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. You are not justified and are still in your sins.