How Jesus Justifies the Ungodly, Romans 4:5.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Only those who embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ as their only means of salvation are justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30. You are not justified and are still in your sins.

The gospel of Jesus Christ: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20)

You teach just the opposite of Jesus Christ.

Robert Pate

Banned
The gospel of Jesus Christ: "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20)

You teach just the opposite of Jesus Christ.

I teach what Paul taught.

Jesus was a teacher of the law. Jesus taught the law to show you that you don't measure up to God's standards, Romans 3:23. All who come to Christ as repentant sinners are given the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit replaces the law.

As for the law, Jesus fulfilled it and abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. This is why "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I teach what Paul taught.

Jesus was a teacher of the law. Jesus taught the law to show you that you don't measure up to God's standards, Romans 3:23. All who come to Christ as repentant sinners are given the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit replaces the law.

As for the law, Jesus fulfilled it and abolished it, Ephesians 2:15. This is why "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not by rules, laws or religion.

Anyone who taught contrary to the law would be identified as a false prophet.

The law did not belong to Jesus and completing the law did not do away with the law.

The Father abolished the ordinances for his firstborn son who has been converted into the kingdom of his Son.

Your teaching is out of date.

Robert Pate

Banned
Anyone who taught contrary to the law would be identified as a false prophet.

The law did not belong to Jesus and completing the law did not do away with the law.

The Father abolished the ordinances for his firstborn son who has been converted into the kingdom of his Son.

Your teaching is out of date.

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation, Galatians 3:10.

For the Christian the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

You never seem to have scripture for what you say. Can it be that you don't believe the Bible?