hi

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We've already got one fool around here. Glad to see a mannered one on board. :)

Welcome aboard, AMF. :wave:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome! :wave2:

Jump right in, the water's just right.

amanneredfool

amf in the house

First let me thank Knight and the rest for the welcome.

AMR visited amf's profile page and asked some questions, but I can't use the visitor message system yet...... so me thinks I'll utilize this intro thread a smidge better :chuckle:

I'm a single, middle aged, physically challenged man who places one foot in front of the other along the path the Lord has prepared for me. I'm a Protestant Christian, Reformed in soteriology (all 5 pts.), credo baptist/congregationalist in ecclesiology along with a realized millennial eschatology (amillennial)...... but I'm re-evaluating my credo understanding of Covenant Theology per Scripture vs the Reformed Churches.

I am a member of an SBC church, but have been recently worshiping with extended family elsewhere while the family mourns their patriarchs passing.

I usually enjoy reading (esp. God's Word, systematic theologies & Church history) but over the last few months have had either burnout or reader's block?. I also enjoy almost all things music - plain song through Progressive Rock, bike riding, photography, enjoying the countryside & fishing.

.... let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16 ESV