Help!....I like Donald Trump

Greg Jennings

:yawn: Ad hominem Eph 4:14

Okay, now that didn't apply at all. I was pretty clearly attacking your argument originally.

You seem fairly persistent in your somewhat hypocritical stances on trump's divorces vs Kentucky Kim's, and I don't expect that to change. I'm just pointing out that it is hypocritical

ClimateSanity

"The United States has had 20 years of incompetent government from presidents and Congresses of both parties, which are responsible for an immense and easily avoidable world-wide economic crisis, two absurd and tragic wars, the humiliation of the country with mindless interventionism, self-erasing “red lines,” a cave-in to a nuclear Iran, and a doubling of the national debt of 233 years of American history in eight years. It is little wonder that Americans are thinking of someone not complicit in any of this. America’s previous rise from colonial obscurity to world pre-eminence in three life-times (1783-1991) was without the slightest precedent or parallel in the history of the world. The people are right to be mad as hell. Canada has been more sensibly governed than the United States these last 20 years and is more equable."

That is the last paragraph in a article by Conrad Black writing for the National Post of which I copied from nationalpost.com. The title is : In defence of Donald Trump. It was published December 19, 2015.

It starts out by saying that the most outrageous comments have come from those reporting on trump and not from trump himself. He then goes on to clarify just exactly what trumps positions are and not the twisted and exaggerated versions the media has propagated. He then shows how these are positions that are not so far from what others have proposed and that they are actually reasonable.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Serial adulterer Ex 20:14] I thought that went with the job...whether they divorce or not.

There was a time in American :5020: when no one would vote for a man who divorced his wife (Heb 13:4, Jer. 16:2, Ro 1:31 KJV). :reals:

The Times They Are A Changin' ~ Bob Dylan

But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power (2 Ti 3:1–5).

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I haven't of course heard everything Trump has to say on everything, but I heard him say this

In gist

He was asked how he would achieve universal healthcare [which he does believe in] without making the taxpayer pay.

He said [in gist] "I will order the hospitals to treat everybody"

"but who is going to pay the cost?"

"That can be sorted out later but it won't be the tax payer"...
mexican%20confused.gif
Mexico will pay for it (Ex 20:15). :greedy:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trump? He is doing what I predicted, selling his pop status. What will he do next?

alwight

"ISIS COMES OUT FOR TRUMP by G. Hadd

The front runner for the Republican party presidential candidate received an unexpected boost yesterday from an unlikely quarter.
The spokesman for the caliphate issued a statement endorsing Mr Trump, saying that he had won an unofficial primary in the state of Syria and recorded an astonishing 99 per cent of the vote.
The spokesman said "Trump speaks to our people, he is a gun crazed, reactionary misogynistic, hate-filled fanatic."
"He's our kind of guy. You gotta love him. Go Trump!"
He continued, "We see eye to eye on many key issues, including bringing about the end of the world.
It's what you guys call the last Trump!"

Copied faithfully from an article in the UK satirical magazine Private Eye.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
trump is a jerk

trump supporters are idiots

that's the truth

how many idiots are there?

20 million voted for perot in 92
today there are more
a lot more