Help!....I like Donald Trump

badp

So he's gained the whole world :greedy:--he's lost his soul. Mt 16:26

Yes, but he did that a long time ago.

I think running for President may turn out to be the best thing for him. So far he's been asked if he's ever asked God for forgiveness. How many people have asked him that before?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
you can fool some of the people all the time
I didn't think anyone would actually admit to liking trump
and
now we know who the idiots are
we know there a a lot of them
20 million of them voted for perot in 92
there are many more today
so
here is the truth
trump has a deal with hillary
so
stop wasting our time
and
just vote for her

I haven't of course heard everything Trump has to say on everything, but I heard him say this

In gist

He was asked how he would achieve universal healthcare [which he does believe in] without making the taxpayer pay.

He said [in gist] "I will order the hospitals to treat everybody"

"but who is going to pay the cost?"

"That can be sorted out later but it won't be the tax payer"

See I like that, I personally believe in paying higher taxes, but it does show that Trump does aspire to universal healthcare as a principle.

It is a sleeves rolled up approach to a problem which seems intractable, it cuts to the chase...let's get the problem solved first and sort out the details later.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm saying its not the question, the response isn't what we are called to achieve, the action of love is what we are called to do.

Its obedience to the teaching of Jesus. Jesus told us to love our enemies and return evil with good. He talked about threats of violence, theft and enforce labour to a culture that was begin oppressed by a foreign power who was complete in opposition to Gods laws.

A decent understanding of the context of text and scripture itself shows that to be baloney used to Justify a political not biblical position.

Look at the actions of Jesus, Stephen and then the early church. They never dreamed of tooling up to take the 'evil romans' out, if they took Jesus seriously I think we should too.

Where did you find that get out clause from? Who determines who is evil? Isn't that what terrorists think they are doing destroying evil people, set against the will of God?

But then dear CM what IS your response to Terrorists? to ISIS?

Don't you believe in the rule of law? international law? can we just allow ISIS to sweep across the world as they did in the 14th century with their barbarism?

Don't you believe that God raises nations up to enforce law and order? isn't that why America has been great in the past [if not in the recent past] don't you think that once they have their Caliphate they will set their eyes on Europe?

I agree this is politics and not faith, but underlying it all is whether God rules the nations.

Greg Jennings

Fermi's "paradox" isn't.

Well that concept is just silly. How could we gather evidence of alien life if the farthest man has ever been from Earth is the moon? We've never sent a probe to some of the celestial bodies in our own solar system, never mind the rest of the galaxy (in which several hundred "Earth-like planets" have been observed and discovered in the past few years), never mind the rest of the universe

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
so
here is the truth
trump has a deal with hillary
so
stop wasting our time
and
just vote for her

Why do you have an issue with other voters voting for the SAME guy you will be voting for IF he is the Republican candidate?

badp

Well that concept is just silly. How could we gather evidence of alien life if the farthest man has ever been from Earth is the moon? We've never sent a probe to some of the celestial bodies in our own solar system, never mind the rest of the galaxy, never mind the rest of the universe (in which several hundred "Earth-like planets" have been observed and discovered in the past few years)

I recommend Gary Bates' Alien Intrusion. He goes into great detail about that.

This Charming Manc

I think the response of governments and Christians should be different. At some point when we have a political end game and strategy ISIS needs to be taken out, and that is the regrettable and necessary job of governments.

However for Christians to declare all Muslims evil, and desire a spiritual crusade against the Muslim infidel as many do here, is completely contrary to the teachings of Jesus, and also plays into ISIS narrative of a full scale Christian vrs Muslim war.

Jesus teaches Christians to love there enemy, he didn't put exceptions in for bad people, brown people or people not like us.

Its not my jobs top come up with solutions to the ISIS problem, I do feel it is my Job to remind Christians what Jesus asks for in terms of a moral response to evil. Which is good, not more evil in his name.

But then dear CM what IS your response to Terrorists? to ISIS?

Don't you believe in the rule of law? international law? can we just allow ISIS to sweep across the world as they did in the 14th century with their barbarism?

Don't you believe that God raises nations up to enforce law and order? isn't that why America has been great in the past [if not in the recent past] don't you think that once they have their Caliphate they will set their eyes on Europe?

I agree this is politics and not faith, but underlying it all is whether God rules the nations.

lighthouse99

big deal Trump says some things that a lot of people agree with. A lot of people agreed with Stalin and Hitler and--Jim Jones

Big deal

i also agree with a lot of what he says. And we really do have to look @ Muslims, not just jihadists because as has been said Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims

But to ban all Muslims is not a good thing. I think we should ban everyone from entering this country who is not a citizen. We can meet leaders of other countries in other places. There is no need 4 them to come here

Mr Arrogant/I'm Ahead in the Polls would go against our Constitution if he didn't get his way. He is just like what we have now

chuckcloninger

Help!....I like Donald Trump

I think you Trump supporters are ignorant assholes. But thanks for liking me because I'm only saying what I'm thinking. Sheesh?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[The Donald] "...I think running for President may turn out to be the best thing for him. So far he's been asked if he's ever asked God for forgiveness. How many people have asked him that before?"

Like most people--:blabla: he doesn't give a damn about God's word. Ex 23:2, Mt 7:13 :burnlib:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Those who support Trump are looking for a "father figure" who will create the illusion that we live in a "black and white world" and that he can be depended upon to make all the tough decisions.

Why is Trump's alter-ego, Vladimir Putin, so popular in the former USSR when its economy is on life-support - he uses "bread and circuses" (Olympics, World Cup) and foreign policy to perpetuate the image of a strong leader who can exercise power as if he was still in charge of the old Soviet Union.

Last edited: