Having received salvation, what is next?

God's Truth

Actually, the phrase, "born again" literally means "born from above"

How's them apples?

I just said Jesus came from heaven. Do you realize that Jesus existed in heaven before coming to earth?

As for being born again, we are born again when we repent of our sins and Jesus washes them away and then lives inside of us. We have a new life without sins, we are born again.

Now explain to me how many Spirits you have living inside you besides your own.

You said you had the Holy Spirit living in you.

Do you have the Father living in you?

Do you have Jesus living inside you?

oatmeal

I just said Jesus came from heaven. Do you realize that Jesus existed in heaven before coming to earth?

As for being born again, we are born again when we repent of our sins and Jesus washes them away and then lives inside of us. We have a new life without sins, we are born again.

Now explain to me how many Spirits you have living inside you besides your own.

You said you had the Holy Spirit living in you.

Do you have the Father living in you?

Do you have Jesus living inside you?

Jesus' beginning, Matthew 1:18

Have you read it?

God is the Holy Spirit and calls himself the Father.

His first born begotten son is Jesus Christ.

The gift from God, who calls himself the Holy Spirit and the Father gave us of His spirit, I John 4:13, that gift of holy spirit from the Holy Spirit is called by various words, such as the inner man, Christ in you, the gift of eternal life, salvation......

I do not have "Jesus" in me, I have Christ in me. Colossians 1:27, do you know the difference?

God's Truth

Jesus' beginning, Matthew 1:18

Have you read it?

God sent his Son into the world. John 3:17.

Jesus came from the Father. See John 1:14.

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

God is the Holy Spirit and calls himself the Father.

The Bible says Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

His first born begotten son is Jesus Christ.

The gift from God, who calls himself the Holy Spirit and the Father gave us of His spirit, I John 4:13, that gift of holy spirit from the Holy Spirit is called by various words, such as the inner man, Christ in you, the gift of eternal life, salvation......

I do not have "Jesus" in me, I have Christ in me. Colossians 1:27, do you know the difference?

Jesus is the Christ. He says that he himself will live in the saved. If you don't have Jesus in you then you are not saved.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

oatmeal

God sent his Son into the world. John 3:17.

Jesus came from the Father. See John 1:14.

Jesus came down from heaven. See John 6:38. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.

John 6:62
Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

The Bible says Jesus is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is the Christ. He says that he himself will live in the saved. If you don't have Jesus in you then you are not saved.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?

Galatians 4:6 Because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, "Abba, Father."

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

Do you have any verses that actually say "Jesus is the Holy Spirit"?

No, you do not.

Please read scripture before you offer your unfounded conclusions.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures

Where was John the B sent from? John 1:6

References to Jesus coming down from heaven refer to his divine conception. His conception was divine, not earthy in origin.

If it means anything else, the who is John the Baptist? A fourth member of some multigod?

God's Truth

Do you have any verses that actually say "Jesus is the Holy Spirit"?

No, you do not.
I have many scriptures that say JESUS IS THE SPIRIT and that there is only one Spirit.

Do you believe Jesus is love? Give the scripture.

Jesus is love, and I can prove that the same way I prove Jesus is God come in the flesh.

Please read scripture before you offer your unfounded conclusions.

Your insults prove that you are in falseness.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures

Where was John the B sent from? John 1:6

That scripture does not say John came from heaven. Read it more carefully.

References to Jesus coming down from heaven refer to his divine conception. His conception was divine, not earthy in origin.
Jesus the Man came from heaven and ascended from where he came.

If it means anything else, the who is John the Baptist? A fourth member of some multigod?

The scripture does not say John came from heaven.