Guilt-What To Do With It

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Helping is what I do. If you see it as rambling, okay. But I have attempted to help you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you think what your doing is helping someone you need to seek professional help. Because what your doing he heckling.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you think what your doing is helping someone you need to seek professional help. Because what your doing he heckling.

Shalom.

No. Only when a person says no to a street preacher. This is a forum with OP and response. If you are preaching or teaching then I either agree or I do not. If I do not maybe you can help me to understand. If I agree, and there are things that you have said that I agree with, I let you know. If we don't agree on anything then there is no need for a conversation. Then how would I let you know that you are wrong? But you have the Bible and you share verses from the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. Only when a person says no to a street preacher. This is a forum with OP and response. If you are preaching or teaching then I either agree or I do not. If I do not maybe you can help me to understand. If I agree, and there are things that you have said that I agree with, I let you know. If we don't agree on anything then there is no need for a conversation. Then how would I let you know that you are wrong? But you have the Bible and you share verses from the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If you don't know that your a heckler to antagonize others you need professional help.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you don't know that your a heckler to antagonize others you need professional help.

Shalom.

I hope that I am not antagonizing you. But if I am does it make sense for me to just stop communicating with you. I can if you want me to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I hope that I am not antagonizing you. But if I am does it make sense for me to just stop communicating with you. I can if you want me to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your not communicating with me. Your dictating to me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
Its obvious you don't comprehend very well.

Shalom.

I can try to work on my comprehension. I do want to comprehend what you are saying. I don't understand it. But I am okay knowing that I tried if you are done communicating with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I can try to work on my comprehension. I do want to comprehend what you are saying. I don't understand it. But I am okay knowing that I tried if you are done communicating with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said\
You have such a problem that I'm afraid to say anything that might send you off the deep end.