Guilt-What To Do With It

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do admit that the many threads I was responding to brought about a response based on the current post or thread, the last post I responded to, and all of the posts I was responding to. It is very difficult to keep the threads straight.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You also couldn't focus on the OP. You couldn't focus on what you had already said. So why do you think you tried to use all the different threads at the same time?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You also couldn't focus on the OP. You couldn't focus on what you had already said. So why do you think you tried to use all the different threads at the same time?

Shalom.

I believe that you misunderstand. I did not try to use all of the threads at the same time. I was not trying to use any thread. I was responding to your OP and then interacting with you about it, but you didn't have anything for me to interact about. That is okay. I am fine with it. As for focus my life does not require me to focus. That is good because focus involves stress and I certainly do not need stress in my life.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.
I do.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I do not know what you mean. I do not know what this means.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I do not mean to contend with you but to open up a conversation ((only) if you want to have one) about what you say. I do not disagree with the Bible. It is God's word.
Shalom.
Jacob

Shalom.

I believe that you misunderstand. I did not try to use all of the threads at the same time. I was not trying to use any thread. I was responding to your OP and then interacting with you about it, but you didn't have anything for me to interact about. That is okay. I am fine with it. As for focus my life does not require me to focus. That is good because focus involves stress and I certainly do not need stress in my life.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Look you are very gullible. And them other posters are just using you. Look at your first three posts on this thread. That is NOT a conversation. But because you think it is, you are very misguided. Anyway anyone who would leave Christianity for Jewish beliefs is going backwards. You need help and I'm not the one to do it.
Your need the basics. And I am far beyond the basics. I really don't know if you can get back into Christianity or not. But I'm not the one to start with.

Heb 6:1

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2

of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3

And this we will do if God permits.

Heb 6:4

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,

Heb 6:5

and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

Heb 6:6

if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Look you are very gullible. And them other posters are just using you. Look at your first three posts on this thread. That is NOT a conversation. But because you think it is, you are very misguided. Anyway anyone who would leave Christianity for Jewish beliefs is going backwards. You need help and I'm not the one to do it.
Your need the basics. And I am far beyond the basics. I really don't know if you can get back into Christianity or not. But I'm not the one to start with.

Heb 6:1

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Heb 6:2

of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Heb 6:3

And this we will do if God permits.

Heb 6:4

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,

Heb 6:5

and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,

Heb 6:6

if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame.

Shalom.

Thank you for your caring heart and caring attitude toward me. I appreciate this post. Remember, I was responding to your posts on all your threads, and though I tried to keep it to each individual thread this is very difficult to do, partly because you never defended anything I disagreed with from an OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Thank you for your caring heart and caring attitude toward me. I appreciate this post. Remember, I was responding to your posts on all your threads, and though I tried to keep it to each individual thread this is very difficult to do, partly because you never defended anything I disagreed with from an OP.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Remember what I told you. You said you would leave, but you haven't. You lied. What is the thread all about. You don't even feel any guilt about lying do you. You have no comprehension.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Remember what I told you. You said you would leave, but you haven't. You lied. What is the thread all about. You don't even feel any guilt about lying do you. You have no comprehension.

Shalom.

Squeaky. I was done. If someone says something about me or asks me a question I can comment. As for your posts to me I was done. I can stop again and here I will again.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
No you cant stop.

Shalom.

No. I can. I responded to your post now here and now I have stopped unless I hear from you again. You can always say that is enough on this thread and I will understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. I can. I responded to your post now here and now I have stopped unless I hear from you again. You can always say that is enough on this thread and I will understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That is enough. Your a liar. One of the first things a real born again Christian learns is how to judge themselves with the scriptures. You cant do that. And anyone who does not feel guilty when they sin has an evil conscience.

1Co 11:31

For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.

1Co 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Lon

I said

Shoot, he 'just' thanked you for your 'caring heart and attitude' and this is your response? Good grief. Do you realize for the first time in a long time, someone is actually reading your posts? Look! Even other people, are reading you 'because' Jacob is in this and other threads.

You need to stop crying about a glass-half-full when it was empty or nearly so before. Learn to count your blessings.
I said
No you cant stop.
Also, because you can't leave things lie, and have to have the last word, you are your own worst enemy as a slave to your own last words.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shoot, he 'just' thanked you for your 'caring heart and attitude' and this is your response? Good grief. Do you realize for the first time in a long time, someone is actually reading your posts? Look! Even other people, are reading you 'because' Jacob is in this and other threads.

You need to stop crying about a glass-half-full when it was empty or nearly so before. Learn to count your blessings. Also, because you can't leave things lie, and have to have the last word, you are your own worst enemy as a slave to your own last words.

I said
lol Think about what you just said. And you can see how God operates. He knows how to get people to read my revelations. And He knows how to arouse curiosity in people to read them. It is a wonderful plan.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is enough. Your a liar. One of the first things a real born again Christian learns is how to judge themselves with the scriptures. You cant do that. And anyone who does not feel guilty when they sin has an evil conscience.

1Co 11:31

For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.

1Co 11:32

But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.

Shalom.

Those verses do not say that. They do not say what you want them to say.

However, you are right in principle. If we live by the scriptures it ought to be that we can use the scriptures to evaluate when, where, and how, we have sinned or might have sinned, that we would be able to repent of what we have done, heard, thought, sensed. We ought to live in obedience to God's word and not sin.

Is it the individual that ought to judge himself? Or, are we to judge ourselves among ourselves? Do you understand the question?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Those verses do not say that. They do not say what you want them to say.

However, you are right in principle. If we live by the scriptures it ought to be that we can use the scriptures to evaluate when, where, and how, we have sinned or might have sinned, that we would be able to repent of what we have done, heard, thought, sensed. We ought to live in obedience to God's word and not sin.

Is it the individual that ought to judge himself? Or, are we to judge ourselves among ourselves? Do you understand the question?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do not post to me anymore.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is what brain washing looks like. The master of guile. A pretense of conversation about the bible. And everything is directed away from the bible and and the pending victim, me. Lead the person away from the subject and on victim. criticize them and then pat his self on the back. For nothing.

Shalom.
I do.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I do not know what you mean. I do not know what this means.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I do not mean to contend with you but to open up a conversation ((only) if you want to have one) about what you say. I do not disagree with the Bible. It is God's word.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
That is good. When I say no it is because you need to know that I disagree. Then you can ignore me or decide to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you. This helps people to know what is being discussed. That is why I say no and do not cloud my response with my own words and not give you the chance to interact with me about my disagreement with you. You have an OP or a post, and I disagree. Then we can talk about it if you want.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Okay. What should we talk about? Owing that I am not talking to you but I am typing, this is our chosen way or method to talk about what it is that you have said that I disagree with.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I did not know that.
Shalom.
Jacob
I wanted to talk about your OP or post that I responded no to here. If you wanted to. How can I help you to understand what I am disagreeing with? Or, do you understand already? Can you move on from here knowing that there is something I disagree with and that you can learn from it or know that God has something better for you than what you said?
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
That is a good question. Sometimes people think only crazy people believe that God talks to them. I believe that it is possible to hear from God.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
What is it that you believe isn't what Jesus says?
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
You are correct. Unless you mean does God ever tell anyone anything. And then how He does it. Communication and talking might not be the way that God speaks or talks to you.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I agree.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
What do you mean? Why do you just say what here?
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.

Okay. I understand that you are asking me what I am talking about or what I want from you. I am not sure what you mean. I do not want anything from you. If you want to know what I am talking about just ask me on the thread that you desire me to answer you on.
You said your when you likely meant something different.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Okay. I understand that this is what you think.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
You said, more rambling. I am just acknowledging what you have said now. I know that you have said it. I do not agree, but I am okay with you having said this. I see no reason to argue with you.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Okay.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
You are not. But I am not in a contest about being boring or not being boring.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
I am not in a contest.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
That is not my goal. I am glad if I have been able to help you.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
Helping is what I do. If you see it as rambling, okay. But I have attempted to help you.
Shalom.
Jacob
Shalom.
No. Only when a person says no to a street preacher. This is a forum with OP and response. If you are preaching or teaching then I either agree or I do not. If I do not maybe you can help me to understand. If I agree, and there are things that you have said that I agree with, I let you know. If we don't agree on anything then there is no need for a conversation. Then how would I let you know that you are wrong? But you have the Bible and you share verses from the Bible.
Shalom.
Jacob

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... the pending victim, me.

Oh_the_Drama.jpg

oatmeal

Most certainly, all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, with the exception of the man Christ Jesus.

However, in the same epistle that we learn that we also learn that we are justified. Romans 5:1