Guilt-What To Do With It

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
My guilt was nailed to the cross. And I have to say, it feels wonderful.

I said
Your going to have to explain that. Guilt was given to us to remind us to repent. Because without repentance their is no forgiveness. And no one will get into heaven without forgiveness. And everyone of us will commit sin as long as we are a live.

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

marhig

what do you think he does wrong? :idunno:
I dunno, we all do wrong, but when i realise I've done something wrong i feel guilty.

I'm just wondering what someone means when they say that their guilt has been nailed to the cross of Jesus and they feel wondeful? I've never heard of they before. Does that then mean no matter what they do wrong, they don't feel guilty about it?

Do you believe the same? And is this how Christan's believe? I've never been to a Christian church so i wouldn't know?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I dunno, we all do wrong, but when i realise I've done something wrong i feel guilty.

I'm just wondering what someone means when they say that their guilt has been nailed to the cross of Jesus and they feel wondeful? I've never heard of they before. Does that then mean no matter what they do wrong, they don't feel guilty about it?

Do you believe the same? And is this how Christan's believe? I've never been to a Christian church so i wouldn't know?

I said
You have never been in a Christian church??????? If your not a Christian what are you?

marhig

I said
You have never been in a Christian church??????? If your not a Christian what are you?
Why do i have to go to a building to be a Christian? Our bodies are the temple of the living God, not the building!

I follow Christ in my life, not just by saying "i believe" as many who attend churches do!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
Your going to have to explain that. Guilt was given to us to remind us to repent.

Repent of what? All my sin is already forgiven. I am a new creation. I am without sin. Not because of what I did or didn't do. When the Father looks at my dead flesh, he sees his perfect Son.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you mean by this? Does that mean you don't feel guilty about anything that you do wrong?

All things are lawful for me. I am not buried by the weight of the law or trying to live up to it. The Lord Jesus Christ already did on my behalf, and the Father accepted it.

marhig

Repent of what? All my sin is already forgiven. I am a new creation. I am without sin. Not because of what I did or didn't do. When the Father looks at my dead flesh, he sees his perfect Son.
Ah but that's the thing, is your flesh dead? Or are you still living by the works of it?

marhig

All things are lawful for me. I am not buried by the weight of the law or trying to live up to it. The Lord Jesus Christ already did on my behalf, and the Father accepted it.
So you're saying that you're quite happily sin away and you have no conscience whatsoever? You can do things in your life that you know rightly is wrong before God?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ah but that's the thing, is your flesh dead? Or are you still living by the works of it?

3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life....14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace....18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

You are lost.

marhig

3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? 4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life....14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace....18 And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

You are lost.

You are reading the scriptures wrong, Paul is talking about death to the flesh not natural death.

Buried with him in baptism into death, means that we are dead, meaning our old life is buried, and we are dead to our old ways, and dying daily to our flesh by the power of the Spirit, and we are now raised with Christ and walking in newness of life, living to please God, our old life in the world gone, born anew of God and walking in the Spirit.

And once we are born of the Spirit, the Spirit helps us to overcome our flesh and sin and the righteousness of Christ will be seen in us, and his life will be seen through us in our lives and this is what God wants to see. If we are still living by the lusts of our flesh, and by our own will, then others can't see the life of Christ in us.

The lost are those who believe that they can live how they please and God will be won't see it. Yes he will, we are workers of iniquity when we don't live by the will of God. Those who believe that they can live how they please, and have no guilt when they live wrong before God, are blind and deaf and they are being deceived by the Spirit of this world, the father of lies, the devil!

By the way, i think you need to read all of romans 6, Paul clearly teaches in that chapter that it's wrong to carry on wilfully sinning!

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why do i have to go to a building to be a Christian? Our bodies are the temple of the living God, not the building!

I follow Christ in my life, not just by saying "i believe" as many who attend churches do!

I said
Are you a Christian?

marhig

I said
Are you a Christian?
Well it depends what you determine as a Christian, I'm a Christian as in I follow Christ. I'm not a Christian as mainstream Christianity see as Christian, because for one i don't believe in the trinity and they do and i don't believe the I'm eternally saved by saying "i believe" many give lip service, but they don't live it!

I believe that God the father is also the God, father and head of Christ Jesus.

Jesus Christ didn't belong to any denomination, he lived by the will of the father as do I, I follow Jesus squeaky, not a denomination and I don't have to worship God in a stone building, I can worship him from my heart in spirit and in truth!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Some one lied to you.

I Jn 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
(NKJ)

Have you crucified all your emotions yet??? Because if you haven't you haven't even made it to Christ yet.

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Can you answer all questions with the Word from the Holy Spirit yet? Because if you cant, your not even sanctified yet.

2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)

marhig

Colossians 1:22 KJV -
1 Peter 3

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God,being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Jesus brought us the Way we can do it. The Way is in love. IF you love Him, prove it by being obedient to all His commandments. IF you don't keep all His commandments you DONT love Him.

John 14:15
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
(NKJ)

John 14:21
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
(NKJ)

John 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I stuff it in a sack, Mister

I said
lol On judgment day Jesus is going to open that sack, and you will have to give account of every word that has come out of your mouth up until then.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)