"God is No Respector of Persons" Acts 10:34

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I know. I use it a lot on the Forum, but no one seems to listen.

It all happened by chance huh? the luck of the draw...being in the right place at the right time....whoosh you are in Christ

...That took God by surprise....He never spected YOU to turn up

heir

TOL Subscriber
"to open their eyes, that they may turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive remission of sins and inheritance among them that are sanctified by faith in me" (Acts 26:18; DBY).​
One of the reasons you remain confused...You refuse to get away from running to a corrupted word of God.​

Robert Pate

Banned
It all happened by chance huh? the luck of the draw...being in the right place at the right time....whoosh you are in Christ

...That took God by surprise....He never spected YOU to turn up

No one can bcome a Christian without the convicting power of the Holy Spirit.

On the day of Pentecost those that heard the Gospel were convicted of their need for Christ by the Holy Spirit and were saved, Acts 2:41.

beloved57

No one can bcome a Christian without the convicting power of the Holy Spirit.

On the day of Pentecost those that heard the Gospel were convicted of their need for Christ by the Holy Spirit and were saved, Acts 2:41.

No one can say that they are a Christian without believing the Gospel, and Tulip truths are the Gospel of Gods Grace in Christ!

Jerry Shugart

When will you get a real Bible? It would quickly remove your confusion as you could allow IT to be your final authority!

Why would I get a Bible which says that the first day of the feast of unleavened bread preceded the Passover when everyone knows that the opposite is true?:

"In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month in the evening, is the Lord’s passover. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread to the Lord" (Lev.23:5-6).​

The "Passover" was a memorial for the events that happened when the Lord said that he would "pass over" the blood stained houses of the Israelites (Ex.12:13-14).

The feast of unleavened bread was a memorial to the time when the Israelites left Egypt (Ex.12:17).

It would be ignorant to argue that the first day of the feast of unleavened bread preceded the passive with all these facts before us.

So why would I purchase a Bible which makes a huge blunder by making the first day of the feast of unleavened bread precede the Passover?:

"Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?" (Mt.26:17; KJV).​

I prefer to stick to the translation found here since it is obviously the correct translation:

"Now on the first day of Unleavened Bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Where will you have us prepare for you to eat the passover?” (Mt.26:17; RSV).​

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Here's an example where your ignorance of the timing of the atonement for Israel plays into your confusion.

Are you one of those within the Neo-MAD movement who actually believes that the Jews who lived under the law could not receive the blessings of the atonement until sometime in the future?

One of those blessings of the atonement is redemption through the blood of the Lord Jesus. And those to whom Peter addressed in His first epistle had indeed received that blessing:

" Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot" (1 Pet.1:18-19).​

You are totally confused and you will stay confused as long as you continue to put more faith in the teachings of the Neo-MAD crowd than you do in what the Sacriptures actually say.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Are you one of those within the Neo-MAD movement who actually believes that the Jews who lived under the law could not receive the blessings of the atonement until sometime in the future?

They can, but then they would accept Christ and be Christians

Interplanner

It is a set of doctrines, yes, but the Gospel was an event in space and time in which God loved us and gave himself up for us and provided justification from our sins in fulfillment of what was promised to the fathers, Acts 13.

If you think tulip is in Acts 13's sermon fine. Otherwise just keep your comments to what Acts 13 says. I'm not interested in what human systems have come up with.