George Floyd killed himself with drugs.

Arthur Brain

My take is that the officer knew would die anyway when applied pressure to Floyd's shoulder.
What, is Chauvin a qualified doctor now? That's just plain silly, of course he didn't know Floyd was going to die and even if had suspected such, it in no way whatsoever excused his sitting on Floyd's neck for nine minutes, anything but.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
What, is Chauvin a qualified doctor now? That's just plain silly, of course he didn't know Floyd was going to die and even if had suspected such, it in no way whatsoever excused his sitting on Floyd's neck for nine minutes, anything but.
Chauvin knew he was a heroin addict. If he ever committed cold blooded murder, Floyd should have died in jail,

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I could care less what "Chauvin knew". He did not "know" that Chauvin was going to die and to try and argue that this was why he sat on Floyd the way he did for nine minutes is pathetic. No excuse whatsoever for what Chauvin did.
I think Floyd suffered like he should, and that liberals bitch too much about police "brutality".

Arthur Brain

I think Floyd suffered like he should, and that liberals bitch too much about police "brutality".
So, you think that Floyd deserved to have Chauvin sit on him until he suffocated and died? That any objection to Chauvin's actions constitute liberals "bitching" about police brutality? Okay, well, you're a picnic basket short of a few...actually, just short of everything...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I could care less what "Chauvin knew". He did not "know" that Chauvin was going to die and to try and argue that this was why he sat on Floyd the way he did for nine minutes is pathetic. No excuse whatsoever for what Chauvin did.
I believe chauvin knew he would die and figured it would be shrugged off like so many others ...

His sentence should be the DP. That would send a message to other bad cops who believe the blue is a license to murder freely ...

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I believe chauvin knew he would die and figured it would be shrugged off like so many others ...

His sentence should be the DP. That would send a message to other bad caps who believe the blue is a license to murder freely ...
I don't think he knew it would happen although having said that he had to have known that doing so for that length of time could have resulted in what happened. Hopefully the sentencing as it stands will deter other cops from acting like this.

Eric h

That’s why all the polls in swing states closed at the same time and magically when they reopened Trumps large leads were gone and pedo Joe surged ahead.

All the polls were set up when Trump was in power. This must mean that Trump had power to control the polls, but he lost. Biden had no power over the polls.
Do you even have a clue what the upside down flag means ?
It is illegal, it means you have no respect for America.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
All the polls were set up when Trump was in power. This must mean that Trump had power to control the polls, but he lost. Biden had no power over the polls.

It is illegal, it means you have no respect for America.
It isn’t illegal stop drinking the lefts slop. The polls are set up by the states not the President . You are a product of a lousy education system. They need to start teaching civics again.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I think Floyd suffered ...
I think Floyd suffered his entire life as so many of his brothers and sisters do, from a system of family, teachers, religious leaders and adults who should have been raising him to be an upright, moral man and failed in that undertaking.

George Floyd's black life didn't matter.

It didn't matter to him, it didn't matter to his parents, it didn't matter to his aunts and uncles, it didn't matter to his teachers or his pastor, it didn't matter to his friends or family.

And it certainly doesn't matter to the people here who are railing against the role of the police in the ending of his dissolute, perverted, corrupted life.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, if Chauvin had done the same to a white man for nine minutes would that make a difference to you? Wouldn't for me, he should have faced the same charges and sentencing.
That would never happen ... until these gangsters in blue are held to account for the racism and violence, it won’t change. Chauvin should be sentenced as any other murderer. Nothing less than the DP or life in prison. My preference would be the DP.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
That would never happen ... until these gangsters in blue are held to account for the racism and violence, it won’t change. Chauvin should be sentenced as any other murderer. Nothing less than the DP or life in prison. My preference would be the DP.
You know you can leave America and move to say North Korea or China right ? Hypocrite much !

Arthur Brain

You know you can leave America and move to say North Korea or China right ? Hypocrite much !
Why on earth should she? She wants an end to police brutality and there's nothing wrong with that. The actions of Chauvin were inexcusable. He brought disgrace to the uniform, the badge and the profession he was supposed to uphold along with those who aided and abetted. If you're okay with police abusing their power and acting like the above then it says a lot more about your values than it does about Rusha's.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why on earth should she? She wants an end to police brutality and there's nothing wrong with that. The actions of Chauvin were inexcusable. He brought disgrace to the uniform, the badge and the profession he was supposed to uphold along with those who aided and abetted. If you're okay with police abusing their power and acting like the above then it says a lot more about your values than it does about Rusha's.
Oh he must have responded to or about me ...
Got to love the ignore feature.

Insofar as ending the *police* brutality, you are correct. A good portion of them should be fired and never allowed to own a gun or hold a position of authority.