George Floyd killed himself with drugs.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Your avatar shows the American flag upside down, you clearly have no respect for American law.
In 1968 I joined the Marine Corps and in 1969 @ 18 I was deployed to Vietnam. Do you even have a clue what the upside down flag means ? America just watched a stolen Presidency by a demented pedophile , which clearly proves America is in dangerous waters.

Arthur Brain

In 1968 I joined the Marine Corps and in 1969 @ 18 I was deployed to Vietnam. Do you even have a clue what the upside down flag means ? America just watched a stolen Presidency by a demented pedophile , which clearly proves America is in dangerous waters.
Well, America watched no such thing. That some of the more bat crazy didn't like the result and spout and buy into conspiracy rubbish because Trump lost doesn't render such fantasies as you purport to be anything approaching reality.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Well, America watched no such thing. That some of the more bat crazy didn't like the result and spout and buy into conspiracy rubbish because Trump lost doesn't render such fantasies as you purport to be anything approaching reality.
That’s why all the polls in swing states closed at the same time and magically when they reopened Trumps large leads were gone and pedo Joe surged ahead. I would bet no one has ever accused you of of being fair minded and bright.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Arthur Brain

That’s why all the polls in swing states closed at the same time and magically when they reopened Trumps large leads were gone and pedo Joe surged ahead. I would bet no one has ever accused you of of being fair minded and bright.
Uh, yeah, that's what happened alright...(except it isn't)

Frankly, anyone who throws around the term 'libtard' with free abandon as you do have already shown their level of maturity and intelligence, or more specifically, the lack thereof.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Uh, yeah, that's what happened alright...(except it isn't)

Frankly, anyone who throws around the term 'libtard' with free abandon as you do have already shown their level of maturity and intelligence, or more specifically, the lack thereof.
Lol, while the truth may sting it doesn’t make it untrue.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
"Lol", that's another giveaway....As TH used to say on here, "Unless you're a twelve year old girl making a diary entry, you ought not to be using it".

If you can't debate like a supposedly grown man then don't kid yourself that you're stinging anyone with "truth".
Lol, who you think you are and who you actually are are two entirely different things.