Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Shasta

Who are "sheep" will be determined - not by something that happened before the foundation of the earth but by what these people did during their lives ON earth, specifically, how they treated the least of Jesus brothers.
Matthew 25:31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...
34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

He prepared this reward for all who would freely choose to love Him

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’

These are the kinds of things they actually did. They are not "works of the Mosaic law" intended to get credit with God. The sheep were not even aware of how they had served the Lord. They were simplyabiding in a relationship with Him, one characterized by faith, love, and obedience in the same way that Jesus walked with the Father during His time on earth. This faith involved what they did not merely what they believed.

46 And these (the goats) will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Only an active faith that works by love leads to eternal life.

beloved57

In the day the nations are judged who are "sheep" will be determined - not by anything that happened before the foundation of the earth but by what they did during their lives ON earth, specifically, how they treated the least of Jesus brothers.
Matthew 25:31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...

He prepared this reward for all who would freely choose to love Him

These are the kinds of things they actually did. They are not "works of the Mosaic law" intended to get credit with God. The sheep were not even aware of how they had served the Lord. They were simplyabiding in a relationship with Him, one characterized by faith, love, and obedience in the same way that Jesus walked with the Father during His time on earth. This faith involved what they did not merely what they believed.

Only an active faith that works by love leads to eternal life.
Big time Rabbit trail!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nanja

Regarding unbelief and the Wrath of God!

Most false religions do pervert this scripture to states this about the Wrath of God Jn 3:36

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

The not believing the Gospel of God's Grace isn't what occasions God's Wrath, the broken law against them does that Rom 4:15
Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

So their not believing is occasioned by them still being under Gods Wrath and bound to the broken law of God, so that means that Christ never died for them and satisfied Gods Law demands against them. So therefore God's Wrath continues to abide on them!

Exactly, their not believing the Gospel of God's Grace is evidence they were not part of the World that God reconciled to Himself 2 Cor. 5:19; having their sins imputed to Christ.

So they remain law-breakers Rom. 5:13, and they shall permanently remain under God's Wrath to bear the punishment for their own sins Rev. 21:8.

beloved57

Exactly, their not believing the Gospel of God's Grace is evidence they were not part of the World that God reconciled to Himself 2 Cor. 5:19; having their sins imputed to Christ.

So they remain law-breakers Rom. 5:13, and they shall permanently remain under God's Wrath to bear the punishment for their own sins Rev. 21:8.

Exactly!

Nanja

God created the vessels of Wrath for His purpose/pleasure!

I know carnal men can't receive this truth, but God in His Sovereign good pleasure hath done this and He should be feared! Rom 9:21-22

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

Proverbs 16:4
4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

It is God's will that many if not the majority of mankind are vessels of Wrath being fitted for destruction. God's Sovereign will has determined who shall be and not be the vessels of Wrath, and not the will of the creature. The number is fixed and cannot be changed. It was determined by Him from eternity.

Amen! The Vessels of Wrath, the Wicked, were Created to be destroyed; to be punished with everlasting destruction 2 Thes. 1:9.

Job. 21:30
That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

They make up the world [kosmos] that God never loved, but appointed them to be destroyed.

Job 23:13-14

But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

God has only Loved the World [kosmos] of His Chosen in Christ, the Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-7. They were the fewest of all People according to Deut. 7:6-7. So then also, the opposite must be true, that the majority of the people on the earth make up the number of the Vessels of Wrath.

beloved57

Amen! The Vessels of Wrath, the Wicked, were Created to be destroyed; to be punished with everlasting destruction 2 Thes. 1:9.

Job. 21:30
That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

They make up the world [kosmos] that God never loved, but appointed them to be destroyed.

Job 23:13-14

But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

God has only Loved the World [kosmos] of His Chosen in Christ, the Election of Grace Eph. 1:4-7. They were the fewest of all People according to Deut. 7:6-7. So then also, the opposite must be true, that the majority of the people on the earth make up the number of the Vessels of Wrath.
Amen Sister!

Nanja

Deut 33:3

Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words.

The Saints are all whom God so Loved Jn 3:16 and Christ died for or gave Himself for Eph 5:25, and because He died for them, they are Sanctified once and for all Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

By that being Set Apart for His Spiritual Service ! The word sanctified in the above is the word hagiazō and means:

Even though Believers are Saints, they are Saints before becoming Believers and is why they shall become Believers !

Faith, Believing, is not a prerequisite in being a Saint, that condition is First the Fathers Election, and The Sons Death, His Blood being shed for one, and Faith is the condition of giving Evidence that One is a Saint, for God's Election, and Christ's Blood is the basis for the Spirit's work of Faith in all for whom He died !

Precisely Stated Brother!

beloved57

The man of sin religion deny's Christ !

One of the ways false man made devil inspired religion denies Christ is by denying that it's merits are immediately applied by God unto them Christ died. We know however that Christ death is immediately applied even before the sinner believes, because all for whom He died they by His Death have been perfected forever Heb 10:14

4 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Now how could this be true, their being made Perfect, if not Christ meritorious death alone had not been applied to them?

Nanja

Ps 132:14

This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

The word desire is the hebrew verb 'avah which means:

) desire, incline, covet, wait longingly, wish, sigh, want, be greedy, prefer

a) (Piel) to desire, crave (food and drink)

b) (Hithpael) to desire, long for, lust after (of bodily appetites)

If God, The Almighty desires something, then He will cause it to be so ! Job confirms this in Job 23:13

13But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

This is about God, and Holy Inspiration states that what He souls desireth, even that [what He desireth] He Doeth ! The word doeth is the hebrew verb`asah and means:

to do, fashion, accomplish, make

a) (Qal)

1) to do, work, make, produce

a) to do

b) to work

c) to deal (with)

d) to act, act with effect, effect

What God Almighty desires, He will effect, or He will produce it !

Its the same word translated perform here in Isa 9:7

7Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Now this Truth about God presents to the man of sin ministers and followers a gigantic problem ! You see, they falsely teach that God desires all men without exception to be saved and to come into the Knowledge of the Truth, based upon a perverted understanding of 1 Tim 2:4

4Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

They wickedly teach that God does not get what He wishes for, or wants, or desires in contradiction to Job 23:13 !

The word for will in 1 Tim 2:4 is the greek word thelō and means:

to will, have in mind, intend

a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose

b) to desire, to wish

c) to love

1) to like to do a thing, be fond of doing

d) to take delight in, have pleasure

They teach that what God desires, wishes for does not happen in regards to 1 Tim 2:4 !

And if you notice the word also means determined, so they also teach that what God determines here in 1 Tim 2:4, shall not come to pass ! Folks thats Blasphemy and impious. Its a attack against the very Character of God to teach that the Almighty desires something to be done, and He does not do it !

The scripture teaches that even the desire of a righteous person shall be granted Prov 10:24

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

But yet the desire of the Righteous God, does not accomplish what He desires ! Ps 11:7

For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Amen Brother!

The man of sin religion exalts the will of man by teaching that if it be the desire of the sinner to be saved, then it shall be done; that God's being successful in saving those He Desires to save is dependent on the will of man, which overrides and usurps the Will of God. Blasphemy indeed!

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Nanja

The man of sin religion deny's Christ !

One of the ways false man made devil inspired religion denies Christ is by denying that it's merits are immediately applied by God unto them Christ died. We know however that Christ death is immediately applied even before the sinner believes, because all for whom He died they by His Death have been perfected forever Heb 10:14

4 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Now how could this be true, their being made Perfect, if not Christ meritorious death alone had not been applied to them?

Christ's meritorious death was applied to all God's Elect or Sheep He was Surety and Mediator for in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 7:22; 13:20, when in the Mind of God, they were abjured Righteous / Justified in Him by His Blood Rev. 13:8; Is. 53:6 by non imputation of sin to them Rom. 4:6-8. So then, what they do or are not doing, they're still Perfected Forever based solely upon Christ's Death on their behalf. And in Time each of them will receive New Birth, be Born of the Spirit, and given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Him Phil. 1:29, and partake of the nature that corresponds to their God-given Righteousness from Everlasting.

But those who are teaching that the Merits and Efficacy of Christ's death to save, that it's dependent upon man's freewill decision, or his own act of believing, that's the man of sin religion, for it's clearly a teaching against the accomplishment of Christ to save all whom He died for, and makes it the action / deed of the sinner who finally decides the efficacy of His Death!

So the Truth of the matter is, all those Christ died for, the efficacy of His Death has perfected them forever before God!

beloved57

Christ's meritorious death was applied to all God's Elect or Sheep He was Surety and Mediator for in the Everlasting Covenant of Grace Heb. 7:22; 13:20, when in the Mind of God, they were abjured Righteous / Justified in Him by His Blood Rev. 13:8; Is. 53:6 by non imputation of sin to them Rom. 4:6-8. So then, what they do or are not doing, they're still Perfected Forever based solely upon Christ's Death on their behalf. And in Time each of them will receive New Birth, be Born of the Spirit, and given Faith Gal. 5:22 to Believe on Him Phil. 1:29, and partake of the nature that corresponds to their God-given Righteousness from Everlasting.

But those who are teaching that the Merits and Efficacy of Christ's death to save, that it's dependent upon man's freewill decision, or his own act of believing, that's the man of sin religion, for it's clearly a teaching against the accomplishment of Christ to save all whom He died for, and makes it the action / deed of the sinner who finally decides the efficacy of His Death!

So the Truth of the matter is, all those Christ died for, the efficacy of His Death has perfected them forever before God!
Amen Sister, very well said !

beloved57

The man of sin religion deny's Christ !2

We deny Christ if we say that men Christ died for are not reconciled to God by His Death while they are enemies, but not until they repent and or believe! For scripture is clear in declaring that believers were indeed reconciled to God by Christ death even when they were enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10! This means that Christ meritorious death had been applied to them while they were enemies and unbelievers! Now to deny this is to deny Christ and its antichrist.

Nanja

The man of sin religion deny's Christ !2

We deny Christ if we say that men Christ died for are not reconciled to God by His Death while they are enemies, but not until they repent and or believe! For scripture is clear in declaring that believers were indeed reconciled to God by Christ death even when they were enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10! This means that Christ meritorious death had been applied to them while they were enemies and unbelievers! Now to deny this is to deny Christ and its antichrist.

Exactly! Even when those Christ died for were experientially being enemies and unbelievers, children of wrath as others by nature, they were already reconciled to God Rom. 5:10; made Perfect before Him, Heb. 10:14 and accepted in His Favor by Christ's Blood alone on their behalf Rom. 5:9, and that's before they repent or believe, or do anything else!

beloved57

Exactly! Even when those Christ died for were experientially being enemies and unbelievers, children of wrath as others by nature, they were already reconciled to God Rom. 5:10; made Perfect before Him, Heb. 10:14 and accepted in His Favor by Christ's Blood alone on their behalf Rom. 5:9, and that's before they repent or believe, or do anything else!
Exactly! [emoji4]

Epoisses

Christ died for the whole world and atoned for all sin. If there was even one life of sin he did not atone for when that person was born they would immediately be cut down by the wrath of God. The wages of sin is death not 70 years after you're born but immediately. We all have this probationary life because Christ died for all.

beloved57

Freewill religion denies the efficacy of Christ's Saving Blood !

Christ's Blood is the Blood of the Covenant and its efficacious unto al for whom it was shed Matt 26:28

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

For the many it was shed for, it effects remission of sins or forgiveness of sins according to the text of Jesus Words. Now that fact alone "remission/forgiveness of sins" is Salvation, before we have the Knowledge of it Lk 1:77

77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,

Remission of sins is Salvation, and all the many Christ shed His Blood for have Salvation, through His Blood. Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness/remission of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Now the freewillers deny this , they teach that millions upon millions for whom Christ died die in their sins, unforgiven !