Freedom From the Law and Religion

6days

Greg Jennings said:
And again, you are in way over your head. The number was pulled from my head because I don't remember if it was one in a 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 or 100,000,000 or 1,000,000,000 and it doesn't really matter what the exact ratio is.

What an interesting defence from someone caught fabricating. :)*

BTW.... An actual number, estimated by geneticists is that beneficial mutatations are about 1 in a million...NOT one in a million mutations, but 1 beneficial mutation per 1 million deleterious mutations. (Gerrish and Lenski, 1998). So based on those numbers you know natural selection is not removing many of these harmful mutations or we would not exist. It does indicate, we have declining fitness.*

Greg Jennings said:
The point is very very few mutations are anything but neutral, and most of those are negative.
Although that may be what they taught you in grade 9 science.... but there is more to the story. Although the vast majority of mutations are referred to as 'neutral', it does not mean they have zero impact. From the tens of thousands of mutations we inherit.... then pass these to the next generation along with a few more, we can't say even one of those mutations has zero effect. Every geneticist would likely agree that these mutations are 'near neutral'. (Kimura graphs these, in a phrase he coined 'zone of near neutrality). *These mutatations accumulate in genomes...causing problems to future genetations. One geneticist referred to this as "the population bomb".*

Robert Pate

Banned
I have no personal agenda.

I post the KJV N.T 'as is'. It must be used 'as is' in order to get any benefit from it.

If the KJV N.T. confirms that the law is a curse, scriptures killeth and the Spirit giveth life . . . well so be it. One must accept that if one want to benefit anything from scriptures.

If you do not like that idea and wants to promote that scriptures are not the letter which killeth . . . well that is your decision to corrupt Christianity.

Additionally:

* According to scriptures, enlightenment in Christ is about leaving behind the following:
1. the principles and doctrine of Christ
2. laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works
3. the doctrine of faith toward God
4. the doctrine of baptisms
5. the doctrine of laying on of hands
6. the doctrine of resurrection of the dead
7. the doctrine of of eternal judgment

Also * The other things in the KJV N.T. (scriptures) are parables. And parables were given only for:
1. people who are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.
3. people whose hearts are waxed gross
4. people who hath not and from them shall be taken away even that they hath.

These are the very fabric of scriptures and they must be ignored and thrown away if one to be an authentic Christian.

Is this not backing up the revelation which says the scriptures killeth, only the Spirit giveth life.

The only thing that Paul said that kills is the law, Romans 7:8-10.

He never said that the scriptures kill. Without the scriptures there is no revelation of Christ or his Gospel.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The only thing that Paul said that kills is the law, Romans 7:8-10.

It's immaterial, it is appointed for men to die once. Jesus died and he didn't violate the law. The law is much ado about nothing.

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27)​

Gurucam

"It is a harmful perversion of the truth of God to teach..."

So says Newell, in musterion's quoted post above, the antinomian. (citation of said posts would be helpful).

'Nuf said. :AMR:

AMR

Small reconstruction of your words.

It is a harmful perversion of God to teach Truth. All Truth comes only from the Spirit of Truth.

One can teach scriptures. The sin is to promote that such teaching and the scriptures can give Truth, save, deliver and/or give life.

Fact is only the Spirit (of Truth) brings or gives All Truth, saves, delivers and giveth life.

To teach that only the Spirit of Truth (as discerned through one's own heart or spirit) brings All Truth, saves, delivers and giveth life is to serve God. To teach any thing else is to serve Satan and 'death'.

Failure to know and adapt the above has a billion traditional Christians deluded, lost and not chosen. Clearly they cannot be the chosen few. One who professes to 'know' scriptures and/or Christianity should be concerned about getting things right.

'Nuf said, by me.

Gurucam

It's immaterial, it is appointed for men to die once. Jesus died and he didn't violate the law. The law is much ado about nothing.

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. (Hebrews 9:27)​

Please leave behind your own idealism and embrace guidance from scriptures. It is time to know how sheep are separated from the goats, i.e. according to revelations in the KJV N.T.. You need not wait on judgement day. There are perfect guidelines in the KJV N.T.

The Lord Jesus gave parables to appease the masses (i.e. every one except his disciples) because they were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Their hearts were waxed gross. They were spiritually dead. They were 'the dead'.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

From the above revelation, parables were given only for:
2. people who do not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand.

However these masses (everyone except the disciples) who got parables believed that they were getting the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. One would expect that this is why the masses came to be present with the Lord, in his public meetings.

Did the Lord fool them up because they were the dead and they did not matter to Him. To fool up someone in the above manner, is certainly a transgress of the law of sin and death. Clearly the Lord was freed from the law of sin and death.

Many believe that the Lord came and died on the cross for everyone. This idea is not supported by revelations in the KJV N.T.. Fact is, the Lord did instruct a disciple: 'you follow me and let the dead bury their dead.' This was the separation between sheep and goats. Sheep are God's and Jesus' people (i.e. those who follow Him). Goats are Satan's people (i.e. the dead who got and continue to use parables).

The dead are stuck on the letter/scriptures (which are mostly parables) and not interested in Spirit. The Lord certainly instructed: 'let the dead bury their dead' And he did instruct his disciple: follow me.

Even in those early days the Lord left 'the dead' to their own kind. He did not come for them and they were the great multitudes (all except his disciples).

Was this because of their refused to seek to become spiritually aware? Was this because they were content to have hearts that were waxed gross?

At any event, based on the above revelation from the KJV N.T. why would anyone who is seeking the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, etc. want to use the parables in the KJV N.T.? This is not a game where one has to try to get from parables, that which He (the Lord) did not put there.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Was this because of their refused to seek to become spiritually aware? Was this because they were content to have hearts that were waxed gross?

No, it's because it wasn't their time for salvation. Be patient, everyone will be offered salvation through faith in Jesus Christ in due time.

Gurucam

No, it's because it wasn't their time for salvation. Be patient, everyone will be offered salvation through faith in Jesus Christ in due time.

That is another one of your made up idea which is not supported by the KJV N.T.

Matthew 22:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
(only a few will make it)

The very great majority of those called (to Christianity) are not chosen. This is not because it is not their time. This is because they err.

This is because:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, You do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

This is because:

Matthew 24:11King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

The KJV N.T confirms that parables are only for:

False prophets teach the opposite. They are working for Satan. They want as many as possible to fail and end inside the depths of earth in hell with Satan. They want as many as possible to end in everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

False prophets teach that scriptures (i.e. parables) can and will give one the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven, save, deliver and give one life. According to revelations in the KJV N.T., that is not at all correct. Only the Spirit does those things.

Therefore false prophets misguide the great majority of those called to Christianity with corruption of truth. They do not, know or teach scriptures. They teach false/corrupt doctrines. Then these masses who they teach, end not knowing scriptures. They err and are not chosen. They never become sheep on the right side. They remain goats on the left side.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (only a few will make it)

(you probably corruptly believe and corruptly promote that many or all will be make it . . . clearly you are making up your own nice sounding scriptures.)

You are simply fooling people by telling them to wait (for their time for salvation). On judgment day they will realize your corrupt Satanic idea. They will be on the left side. Then they will be delivered to Satan. And you would have successfully served Satan (your master).

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Fact is, since 2000 odd years ago, every one have long been offered salvation according to guide lines in the KJV N.T.. There is no waiting for a turn for salvation as you are corruptly promoting and foisting on unsuspecting people.

However few embrace the instruction which the Lord left. Most, the very great majority, (including you) have made up their own thing and gone about their own righteousness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Salvation and deliverance have always been available. It is an added on thing after one has done the works of seeking ye first the Kingdom of heaven, within you, as follows:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness (within you); and all these things shall be added unto you. (if you sit down on your 'behind' and wait, you gone through.)

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The kingdom of God is 'not seen' and within you.

The scriptures are 'seen' and without.

The Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. At this time (since 2000 years ago) He is in God's kingdom, within you. For the past 2000 odd years, He is 'not seen' and within you.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Have you learn how to be a child of God?

It is not about repeating slogans or sitting on one's behind. waiting. It is about achiening communion with the Spirit of Jesus through your own heart or spirit and being led into all you works, in real time, all the time, by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for you to know, pray for say and do as discerned in real time all the time, even if you have to transgress the law of sin and death.

When you are led the Spirit of Jesus in this manner you serve two things as follows:
1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs desires and aspirations of your own spirit and
2. the will of God.

This makes you one who does the real time will of the living God, one among the chosen few, one on the right side, a child of God, one under grace of God, one who is saved and chosen, one who has found strait gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life and a Christian.

To drop the scriptures, (including dropping the law and parables etc) and embracing and obeying the Spirit of Jesus as discerned through your own heart or spirit, in the above manner, is every thing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

So what happens to those not chosen?

Don't you ever read the KJV N.T.?

According to the KJV N.T. they (the not chosen) are on the left side. Also according to the KJV N.T. this is what happens to those on the left side: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

The chosen few are on the right side. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 * Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: (is it not very obvious that these are the chosen few)
41 * Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
(is it not very obvious that these are the 'not chosen' masses)

Fact is only a few (the chosen few) will find the strait gate, and narrow way, which leadeth unto life. That is only a few (the chosen few) will be on the right side.

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (only a few will make it)

Don't you know that there will be a big separation and only a few will be chosen?

Matthews; 24 KJV N.T.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke: 17 KJV N.T.
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Lord left two options.
1. follow me.
2. let the dead bury their dead.

Which did you or do you follow?

Do you know what it means to follow the Lord Jesus?

Matthews: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Following Jesus is about following Him in the regeneration. Do you know how to follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration?

When Jesus was crucified, He sank into the earth and His Spirit was regenerated. Then He rose to heaven in that Spirit to sit on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Then it was declared:

17 Now (since 200 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Following the Lord Jesus require that you follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth and/or the Spirit of Intercession and not the Holy Spirit.

To follow the Lord Jesus requires that, now while you live on earth, you stop having a heart that is waxed gross. This will enable you to search your heart or spirit and achieve direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus . . . as (only) Paul did. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession giveth life.

The Spirit of Jesus tells you intuitively (through you own heart), what to know, pray for say and do. When you are led into your works by this you get life everlasting. You are also saved and delivered and you become a child of God and a Christian. This is the only way to these things. This is how you follow the Lord Jesus.

The dead who are burying their dead are those who esteem and use the scriptures. (the scriptures are parables etc. which killeth.)

You may be inclined to argue and project your own made up ideas because you do not want it proven that you have esteemed corruption and err all your life. I suggest that you face up to truth and drop your folly. Embrace truth before it is to late.

. . . only the live Spirit of Jesus who makes live intercession, on one's behalf, with the live Holy Spirit, in real time, all the time can giveth life. This is totally personalized. This operated from each person's spirit to the Spirit of Jesus then the Spirit of Jesus intercedes with the Holy Spirit on one's behalf.

This is done according to the thing in one's own heart. Then the Spirit of Jesus gets back to one through one's own heart or spirit. The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus get back to one through one's own heart or spirit by telling one, intuitively, 'not seen' and precisely what to know, pray for, say and do. This all happens in real time all the time. This information and guidance has no regard or respect, for the law or scriptures.

From this intercession the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what each person must know, pray for say and do. Then one (each one) must be led into one's own works by unconditionally obeying precisely this. One must obey even if one has to transgress the law and scriptures. Then one does the real time will of God. Then one is saved and delivered and on the right side, etc.

. . . this is how to follow Jesus. This is the only way to follow Jesus. This is also how to be a child of God. This is the only way to be a child of God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

. . . you should not need it any clearer.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The chosen few are on the right side. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. (Revelation 20:5)​

No one can come to Christ unless the Father chooses that person to be part of Christ's spiritual bride. Those not chosen will be offered salvation at the second resurrection.

Robert Pate

Banned
Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The Lord left two options.
1. follow me.
2. let the dead bury their dead.

Which did you or do you follow?

Do you know what it means to follow the Lord Jesus?

Matthews: 19 KJV N.T.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Following Jesus is about following Him in the regeneration. Do you know how to follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration?

When Jesus was crucified, He sank into the earth and His Spirit was regenerated. Then He rose to heaven in that Spirit to sit on the right side of the Holy Spirit. Then it was declared:

17 Now (since 200 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Following the Lord Jesus require that you follow the Spirit of the Lord Jesus who is also the Spirit of Truth and/or the Spirit of Intercession and not the Holy Spirit.

To follow the Lord Jesus requires that, now while you live on earth, you stop having a heart that is waxed gross. This will enable you to search your heart or spirit and achieve direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus . . . as (only) Paul did. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Intercession giveth life.

The Spirit of Jesus tells you intuitively (through you own heart), what to know, pray for say and do. When you are led into your works by this you get life everlasting. You are also saved and delivered and you become a child of God and a Christian. This is the only way to these things. This is how you follow the Lord Jesus.

The dead who are burying their dead are those who esteem and use the scriptures. (the scriptures are parables etc. which killeth.)

You may be inclined to argue and project your own made up ideas because you do not want it proven that you have esteemed corruption and err all your life. I suggest that you face up to truth and drop your folly. Embrace truth before it is to late.

We follow Jesus by trusting and believing in him.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, but he is present in the Holy Spirit.

Gurucam

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
30 But God raised him from the dead:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The Spirit of the Lord was regenerated and He rose to Spirit heaven, to 'sit' on the right side of God in that body.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

After the crucifixion and rising to heaven of Jesus, there is only one way to know Jesus and to be known to Jesus. That is through live communion between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. With out this one does not know the Lord Jesus and one is not known to the Lord Jesus and He cannot confess one to God.

Knowing and repeating slogans from the KJV N.T or otherwise using the KJV N.T counts for nothing.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Is that what Jesus said in John 17?

I in them and You in Me that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me. (John 17:23)​

Gurucam

That is another thing that you made up.

The Christian information in the KJV N.T. is that: The Lord Jesus is currently seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

For the purposes of Christianity, the Lord Jesus is not in but with the Holy Spirit. He has remained a separate entity simply to serve aspiring Christians and Christians. Do not deny him. He could have merged with the Holy Spirit. Then he would have been no more. He did not merge with the Holy Spirit. He remained not merged and separate in His own Spirit so as to serve his divine mission of interceding for aspiring Christian and Christians with the Holy Spirit.

John 4: King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father. God is not 'the Spirit'. God is not the only Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is another separate Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of the Son who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

The Spirit of the Son is to intercede with the Spirit of the Father, on behalf of humans.

The Lord Jesus remains, eternally, in His own Spirit so that he can intercede for humans with the Holy Spirit. He is the Truth, the way and the life and no one comes onto God but through the Lord Jesus. This has not changed because the Lord is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven.

He took up a specific eternal and primary role, that is part of every thing that is the Holy Spirit. This makes Him the only begotten Son of the Holy Spirit. It does not make Him the Holy Spirit. If He becomes the Holy Spirit then He can no longer be the intercede-er. He can no longer be the Spirit of Intercession. Humans will have no comforter to go between the Holy Spirit and us.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

After his crucifixion and rising to heaven, the Lord Jesus continued to be the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by him. He did not become God who is the Holy Spirit. The Lord continued to serve this eternal function clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

17 Now (since 200 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of the Lord Jesus): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Note that the revelation did not say the Lord is 'the' Spirit (to convey that there is only the Holy Spirit). The revelation says that Spirit so as to convey that it is referring to the Spirit of the Lord and not the Holy Spirit. This further support that God is a Spirit and not the only Spirit.

Traditional Christians are misled into believing that they can come onto the Holy Spirit directly. Coming onto the Holy Spirit directly is coming onto God directly. God is a Spirit. God always was, is and will be a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Also one always had to go through the Lord Jesus to come onto God.

The Lord Jesus is another Spirit. He is eternally available in that Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body so as to make intercession on behalf of humans with the Holy Spirit. No one come onto God (who was always the Holy Spirit) but through Jesus.

In Christianity, it is impossible for one to come onto God (the Holy Spirit) directly when one is seeking to be (or is) a child of God and a Christian. This is denial and blasphemy of the Lord Jesus.

Fact is for all eternity no child of God (no Christian) can or do come onto God, who is a Spirit (the Holy Spirit), except they go through the Lord Jesus.

Those who claim to be Christians and also claim that they can and do commune, directly, with the Holy Spirit are simply deluded. They are obviously in contact with some other spirit. No Christian comes on to the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of the Father) but by going through the Spirit of Jesus (the Spirit of the Son).

There are gaping holes in the ideas which traditional Christians (erroneously) believe to be Christian (ideas).

Fact is the Lord Jesus is in the Holy Spirit in the same way that we and every thing else are all in the Holy Spirit. We are all 'in the Holy Spirit' but with individual identities.

Being 'in the Holy Spirit' is a final frontier. It is not relevant to becoming a child of God and a Christian.

If you and/or the Lord Jesus want to be in the Holy Spirit and become 'in the Holy Spirit', then nothing is relevant (not even being the only begotten Son of God) matters. One has no individual identity. Every thing is gone (collapsed) to nothingness.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
That is another thing that you made up.

The Christian information in the KJV N.T. is that: The Lord Jesus is currently seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

For the purposes of Christianity, the Lord Jesus is not in but with the Holy Spirit. He has remained a separate entity simply to serve aspiring Christians and Christians. Do not deny him. He could have merged with the Holy Spirit. Then he would have been no more. He did not merge with the Holy Spirit. He remained not merged and separate in His own Spirit so as to serve his divine mission of interceding for aspiring Christian and Christians with the Holy Spirit.

John 4: King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father. God is not 'the Spirit'. God is not the only Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is another separate Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of the Son who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

The Spirit of the Son is to intercede with the Spirit of the Father, on behalf of humans.

The Lord Jesus remains, eternally, in His own Spirit so that he can intercede for humans with the Holy Spirit. He is the Truth, the way and the life and no one comes onto God but through the Lord Jesus. This has not changed because the Lord is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven.

He took up a specific eternal and primary role, that is part of every thing that is the Holy Spirit. This makes Him the only begotten Son of the Holy Spirit. It does not make Him the Holy Spirit. If He becomes the Holy Spirit then He can no longer be the intercede-er. He can no longer be the Spirit of Intercession. Humans will have no comforter to go between the Holy Spirit and us.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

After his crucifixion and rising to heaven, the Lord Jesus continued to be the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by him. He did not become God who is the Holy Spirit. The Lord continued to serve this eternal function clad only in His Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

17 Now (since 200 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of the Lord Jesus): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Note that the revelation did not say the Lord is 'the' Spirit (to convey that there is only the Holy Spirit). The revelation says that Spirit so as to convey that it is referring to the Spirit of the Lord and not the Holy Spirit. This further support that God is a Spirit and not the only Spirit.

Traditional Christians are misled into believing that they can come onto the Holy Spirit directly. Coming onto the Holy Spirit directly is coming onto God directly. God is a Spirit. God always was, is and will be a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Also one always had to go through the Lord Jesus to come onto God.

The Lord Jesus is another Spirit. He is eternally available in that Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body so as to make intercession on behalf of humans with the Holy Spirit. No one come onto God (who was always the Holy Spirit) but through Jesus.

In Christianity, it is impossible for one to come onto God (the Holy Spirit) directly when one is seeking to be (or is) a child of God and a Christian. This is denial and blasphemy of the Lord Jesus.

Fact is for all eternity no child of God (no Christian) can or do come onto God, who is a Spirit (the Holy Spirit), except they go through the Lord Jesus.

Those who claim to be Christians and also claim that they can and do commune, directly, with the Holy Spirit are simply deluded. They are obviously in contact with some other spirit. No Christian comes on to the Holy Spirit (the Spirit of the Father) but by going through the Spirit of Jesus (the Spirit of the Son).

There are gaping holes in the ideas which traditional Christians (erroneously) believe to be Christian (ideas).

Fact is the Lord Jesus is in the Holy Spirit in the same way that we and every thing else are all in the Holy Spirit. We are all 'in the Holy Spirit' but with individual identities.

Being 'in the Holy Spirit' is a final frontier. It is not relevant to becoming a child of God and a Christian.

If you and/or the Lord Jesus want to be in the Holy Spirit and become 'in the Holy Spirit', then nothing is relevant (not even being the only begotten Son of God) matters. One has no individual identity. Every thing is gone (collapsed) to nothingness.

Not only are you confusing the trinity, you are also confusing the work of the trinity.

This is how it is according to the Bible. God is 3 entities in one, 1 John 5:7.

The Father remains in heaven.

The Son comes into the world as the savior.

The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

This is what the Bible teaches.

John did not see a Spirit in the book of Revelation, He saw a real physical glorified Christ, Revelation 1:12-20.

Greg Jennings

What an interesting defence from someone caught fabricating. :)*
Hey if it floats your boat to imagine that I care enough about your evidence-less, YEC opinions enough to lie to you on an anonymous forum (in which I have admitted when I've been wrong several times before), then who am I to stop your party? You go 6days! Go change the scientific world with your revelation that all animals lived at once and ate plants and were friends prior to sin entering the world. They'll be blown away

BTW.... An actual number, estimated by geneticists is that beneficial mutatations are about 1 in a million...NOT one in a million mutations, but 1 beneficial mutation per 1 million deleterious mutations. (Gerrish and Lenski, 1998).
So I said I didn't know the exact value and it could be 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 or 100,000,000......and it turned out to be 1,000,000.......I can't say I see the problem.
So based on those numbers you know natural selection is not removing many of these harmful mutations or we would not exist.
Nobody has said that but you. Find a scientist - a real scientist - who said that.
It does indicate, we have declining fitness.*
Humans have declining fitness, yes. And there are loads of reasons for that along the lines of "we don't live in a survival of the fittest world anymore," but that's a subject for another thread.

Although that may be what they taught you in grade 9 science....
You've called me out. Now I will call you out. You have never answered this question when I've asked it to you: What is the highest level of education that you've received a class in biology, geology, astronomy, or some other class related to genetics and/or deep time?

I've never pushed you hard on it. But if you are insulting my education as grade 9, then surely you aren't too ashamed to post your own lofty educational credentials, are you?

but there is more to the story. Although the vast majority of mutations are referred to as 'neutral', it does not mean they have zero impact. From the tens of thousands of mutations we inherit.... then pass these to the next generation along with a few more, we can't say even one of those mutations has zero effect. Every geneticist would likely agree that these mutations are 'near neutral'. (Kimura graphs these, in a phrase he coined 'zone of near neutrality). *These mutatations accumulate in genomes...causing problems to future genetations. One geneticist referred to this as "the population bomb".*
Who referred to accumulation of mutations as the "population bomb"?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Small reconstruction of your words.
I was only quoting a small portion. You are responding to that portion only out of the context that was intended. If you track it back to the actual post you will see exactly what this antinominan was claiming to be harmful to teach. Therein was the point of my response. Hence, Newell is wrong on two accounts: he is an antinomian, and he denies the covenant of grace's mandate, "live, and do this", which stands in contrast to the covenant of works "do this, and live" failed by Adam, perfectly met by Our Lord on behalf of those that were given to Him.

AMR

Reactions: Lon