Freedom From the Law and Religion

Gurucam

Not only are you confusing the trinity, you are also confusing the work of the trinity.

This is how it is according to the Bible. God is 3 entities in one, 1 John 5:7.

The Father remains in heaven.

The Son comes into the world as the savior.

The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

This is what the Bible teaches.

John did not see a Spirit in the book of Revelation, He saw a real physical glorified Christ, Revelation 1:12-20.

'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'. You and yours are making up your own thing. Please stop. Trinity has something to do with a western movie? . . . "They Call Me Trinity (1970)".

The story is about a drifter who comes to town where his brother is sheriff. His brother is actually a robber who broke the real sheriff's leg and left him for dead, and became sheriff in order to hide out. They (Trinity) team up against the local land baron who is trying to get rid of the Mormon settlers in a valley he wishes to own.

Why would you bring that up here? It is all make believe.

Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, but he is present in the Holy Spirit.

That is another thing that you made up. Please stop.

It is quite simple and straightforward.

The Christian information in the KJV N.T. is that: The Lord Jesus is currently seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit. For the purposes of Christianity, the Lord Jesus is not in but with the Holy Spirit.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, the Holy Spirit, who also maketh intercession for us.

Mark: 16 KJV N.T.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God, the Holy Spirit.

Luke: 22 KJV N.T.
69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God, the Holy Spirit.

Act: 7 KJV N.T.
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God, the Holy Spirit.

Stop making up and promoting your own anti-KJV N.T. thing and posing and posturing as a Christian. You are quoting the KJV N.T, but also denying it. You are using and distorting scriptures (the KJV N.T.) conveniently. That is not honest. You are trying to sell 'lemons'. You are posturing like a lemon used car sales man.

John 4: King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Father. God is not 'the Spirit'. God is not the only Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is another separate Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of the Son who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

This is the KJV N.T. simply, clearly and literally. I have simply quoted the KJV N.T. simply, clearly and literally. So should you or be a false prophet. This is your only protection.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 Now (since 200 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit (of the Lord Jesus): and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The KJV N.T. confirms that the Lord Jesus is currently (for the past 2000 odd years) available to humans on earth only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. He would be in a very light physical body only when He return to earth, soon.

The KJV N.T. confirms that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven, only in His Spirit body.

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
29 And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre.
30 But God raised him from the dead:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

After his crucifixion, the Spirit of the Lord was regenerated and He rose to Spirit heaven, to 'sit' on the right side of God clad only in that Spirit body. This is the fact as clearly and literally recorded in the KJV N.T.

This is not to deny that the Lord made a (physical) miraculous demonstration of rising in a physical body to a cloud, for the benefit of the dead, who could not detect (truth). Truth is that after the Lord was crucified He was actually in only a Spirit body and He rose to heaven only in His Spirit body, as Mary witnessed and reported.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear sad Robert Pate,

Why praise the KJV N.T. Then bring up the trinity when: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'. There is nothing scriptural about the Trinity. Also there is no scriptural (KJV N.T.) support for the Trinity.

You and yours are making up your own thing to suite your own fancy and simply pretending to recognize and uphold scriptures.

Please stop. Trinity has something to do with a western movie? . . . "They Call Me Trinity (1970)".

The story seems to be about a drifter who comes to town where his brother is sheriff. His brother is actually a robber who broke the real sheriff's leg and left him for dead, and became sheriff in order to hide out. They (Trinity) team up against the local land baron who is trying to get rid of the Mormon settlers in a valley he wishes to own.

The scriptures (the KJV N.T.) confirm, only the following:

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

In your assessment or view, is the Spirit that is God, the Holy Spirit or some other Spirit?

Matthews: 1 KJV N.T.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthews: 27 KJV N.T.
43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

Mother Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit. The child was Jesus. Jesus said that He was the Son of God. He was also the son of man.

Is God the Holy Spirit who impregnated Mary, mother of Jesus? Is God and the Holy Spirit one and the same? Are they all one and the same Father who impregnated Mother Mary who then brought forth the Son, Jesus?

Clearly there are just two.
1.) God, the Holy Spirit and the Father are all one and the same. This is one.
2.) The Lord Jesus who is the Son of the One who has the following three names: God, the Holy Spirit and the Father. This is the other.

This makes a total of just two. The Father and the Son.

The above is additionally supported, literally and clearly by the following other KJV N.T. revelations:

1 Corinthians 8 KJV N.T.
6 But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

The above confirms that 'to us' there is one God who is, literally, the Father, period. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Therefore God, the Holy Spirit and the Father are different names for one entity.

Ephesians 4 KJV N.T.
6 One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

The above confirms that God and Father are the same. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Therefore God, the Holy Spirit and the Father are different names for one entity.

Ephesians 1 KJV N.T.
3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:

The above confirms that God and Father is one and the same. God is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit. Therefore God, the Holy Spirit and the Father are different names for one entity.

There is nothing separate about the Father, God and the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. There is no (imagined or other) separation between the Father, God and the Holy Spirit or Holy Ghost. They are All the same thing.

Therefore there is no 'trinity'. There are just two.
1.) God, the Holy Spirit and the Father are all one and the same. This is one.
2.) The Lord Jesus who is the Son. He is Son of One who has the following three names: God, the Holy Spirit and the Father

This is the clear and literal truth in scriptures.

Indeed, 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV (i.e. in scriptures).'. This means that you and yours are simply making up 'the Trinity' and other things to suit you own fancy. And using these things that are totally outside of scriptures. Then praising scriptures as no one else. Is that not serious deceit?

The Trinity does not exist. It is the pigment of someone's (Satanic) Anti-scripture delusion.

Robert Pate, do you support anti-scripture things? And then praise the scriptures?

Open your eyes man, you are so very lost in your own foolishness. Seems that I gave you more credit than you deserve. Apparently 'Robert Pate' is a serious and even intelligent sounding name that is totally misplaced on you.

Your name should not be 'Robert Pate'. It should be 'Robert In A Sad State'.:)

. . . know what is a 'deed pole'? It is a legal instrument. You can use it to change your name, unilaterally. :)

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear sad Robert Pate,

On the topic of changing one's name:

Actually, you have another option. If you become a Christian (i.e. an authentic one) you can use the name Robert Christ. According to KJV N.T. revelations, this is not only perfectly correct but absolutely appropriate.

One who is 'in Christ', i.e. a Christian differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except for just one thing. Jesus Christ is Lord of all.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Therefore, as a Christian you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to have and do as Jesus Christ except to seek to be Lord of all. Therefore you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to adapt 'Christ' as you surname.

Also, as an authentic Christian, when you die on earth, you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven. You do not have to be buried in the earth to wait indefinitely for the physical return of the Lord Jesus. Some (like your ancestor-rial relatives and others??) are waiting inside the earth, for 2000 odd years, already. You need not go that pathway.

If you become an authentic Christian (not like the billion strong make believe Christians) you can, among other great things:
1. change your name to Robert Christ and
2. when you die on earth, you can rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven.

The above is how to follow the Lord Jesus.

You will have the same privileges and treatment as the Lord Jesus Christ, as follows:

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Acts: 2 KJV N.T.
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

There are others, at least a billion, who let their dead counterparts bury them:

No doubt there are large groups of unfortunate people who do not know the above truth. They hold and practice the idea that, when they die, they must be buried with their dead physical body, in the earth to wait indefinitely in hell with Satan until (the still to come day when) Lord Jesus returns in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth. These are the dead who are burying their dead (both spiritually and physically)

Some of these unfortunate people have spent only 50 or so years on the surface but are inside the earth, in hell with Satan for 2000 odd years already. Kind of a very sad exchange. They did not have to take that path. They were simply denied truth by false prophets who came in Jesus name.

Satan etc. misled them so as to own their souls and so keep them in servitude on earth and then when they die, to deliver their souls to Satan in hell inside the earth. This has been on going for the past 2000 years. Billion seem to esteem Jesus in this 'let the dead bury their dead' manner. They all go that way. These people are goats, on the left side.

Only a few actually embraced the idea of following the Lord Jesus i.e. in three day after death to be like angels in spirit heaven. Only this latter set were and are Christians. These people have long been sheep, on the right side.

Robert Pate

Banned
Dear sad Robert Pate,

On the topic of changing one's name:

Actually, you have another option. If you become a Christian (i.e. an authentic one) you can use the name Robert Christ. According to KJV N.T. revelations, this is not only perfectly correct but absolutely appropriate.

One who is 'in Christ', i.e. a Christian differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, except for just one thing. Jesus Christ is Lord of all.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Therefore, as a Christian you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to have and do as Jesus Christ except to seek to be Lord of all. Therefore you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to adapt 'Christ' as you surname.

Also, as an authentic Christian, when you die on earth, you have God given freedom, liberty and justification to rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven. You do not have to be buried in the earth to wait indefinitely for the physical return of the Lord Jesus. Some (like your ancestor-rial relatives and others??) are waiting inside the earth, for 2000 odd years, already. You need not go that pathway.

If you become an authentic Christian (not like the billion strong make believe Christians) you can, among other great things:
1. change your name to Robert Christ and
2. when you die on earth, you can rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like an angel in heaven.

The above is how to follow the Lord Jesus.

You will have the same privileges and treatment as the Lord Jesus Christ, as follows:

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Acts: 2 KJV N.T.
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

There are others, at least a billion, who let their dead counterparts bury them:

No doubt there are large groups of unfortunate people who do not know the above truth. They hold and practice the idea that, when they die, they must be buried with their dead physical body, in the earth to wait indefinitely in hell with Satan until (the still to come day when) Lord Jesus returns in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of the earth. These are the dead who are burying their dead (both spiritually and physically)

Some of these unfortunate people have spent only 50 or so years on the surface but are inside the earth, in hell with Satan for 2000 odd years already. Kind of a very sad exchange. They did not have to take that path. They were simply denied truth by false prophets who came in Jesus name.

Satan etc. misled them so as to own their souls and so keep them in servitude on earth and then when they die, to deliver their souls to Satan in hell inside the earth. This has been on going for the past 2000 years. Billion seem to esteem Jesus in this 'let the dead bury their dead' manner. They all go that way.

Only a few actually embraced the idea of following the Lord Jesus i.e. in three day after death to be like angels in spirit heaven. Only this latter set were and are Christians.

Lots of words, but very little scripture. The Bible refutes most of what you post.

Gurucam

I was only quoting a small portion. You are responding to that portion only out of the context that was intended. If you track it back to the actual post you will see exactly what this antinominan was claiming to be harmful to teach. Therein was the point of my response. Hence, Newell is wrong on two accounts: he is an antinomian, and he denies the covenant of grace's mandate, "live, and do this", which stands in contrast to the covenant of works "do this, and live" failed by Adam, perfectly met by Our Lord on behalf of those that were given to Him.

AMR

Sorry my mistake. Accept my apology

Gurucam

Lots of words, but very little scripture. The Bible refutes most of what you post.

Where is your bible reference for:
Not only are you confusing the trinity, you are also confusing the work of the trinity.

This is how it is according to the Bible. God is 3 entities in one, 1 John 5:7.

The Father remains in heaven.

The Son comes into the world as the savior.

The Holy Spirit glorifies the work of the Son and works in the life of the believer.

This is what the Bible teaches.

John did not see a Spirit in the book of Revelation, He saw a real physical glorified Christ, Revelation 1:12-20.

A google search for 'the trinity' in the KJV Bible turns up: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'.

This means that, from a most comprehensive, wide, detailed and well respected source, there is no support in scriptures (i.e. in the Bible) for "the Trinity" which you are 'pushing' in your post.

You and yours are making up your own thing.

Google offered that: Trinity has something to do with a western movie? . . . "They Call Me Trinity (1970)".

At best 'Trinity' is about a drifter who comes to town where his brother is sheriff. His brother is actually a robber who broke the real sheriff's leg and left him for dead, and became sheriff in order to hide out. They (Trinity) team up against the local land baron who is trying to get rid of the Mormon settlers in a valley he wishes to own.

Indeed you have posted lots of words, but no scripture. The Bible refutes most of what you post. Yet you would not be comfortable if another person do the same.

My post is fill with revelations from the KJV N.T. which totally deny that there is any 'trinity'. Therefore my post absolutely support and it is also absolutely supported by, the result of my google search which is: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'.

There is nothing, for an aspiring Christian or a Christian to be confused about the trinity, nor can an aspiring Christian or a Christian be confused about the workings of the trinity.

For aspiring Christians and Christians, the trinity is absolute foolishness. It is none existent in scriptures (i.e. the KJV N.T.). 'The trinity' is therefore none existent for aspiring Christians and Christians and all right thinking others who do not deny and blasphemy scriptures.

'The trinity' does not cease being made up, simply because you and yours have heard about it all your life. False prophets were here very long before you were born.

Fact is many false prophets were here for the past 2000 odd years and they have been misguiding many since then.

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Is this not the literal essence of scriptural, revelations. So face up to your folly. As google and my post which is fully supported by the KJV N.T., confirmed: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.' It is not in scriptures. Therefore false prophets made up 'the trinity'. Accept the fact.

Those false prophets also held and supported the idea that the earth was flat and that the sun, the moon and other planets went around the earth. It is said that they beheaded people who opposed those ridiculous ideas. Clearly they were false prophets, indeed very arrogant false prophets.

When I was young I was taught in school that Christians believed the Earth was flat.
"The Church says the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow of the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church." Fernand Magellan (1480 - 1521)

"It is a blessed thing that in every age some one has had individuality enough and courage enough to stand by his own convictions—some one who had the grandeur to say his say. I believe it was Magellan who said,"The church says the earth is flat; but I have seen its shadow on the moon, and I have more confidence even in a shadow than in the church." On the prow of his ship were disobedience, defiance, scorn, and success."

These false prophets seem to have you in bondage. They clearly made up their own idea of a or the trinity. It is time to awaken to truth.

You seem to be simply wasting time in foolishness.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Where is your bible reference for:

A google search for 'the trinity' in the KJV Bible turns up: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'.

This means that, from a most comprehensive, wide, detailed and well respected source, there is no support in scriptures (i.e. in the Bible) for "the Trinity" which you are 'pushing' in your post.

You and yours are making up your own thing.

Google offered that: Trinity has something to do with a western movie? . . . "They Call Me Trinity (1970)".

At best 'Trinity' is about a drifter who comes to town where his brother is sheriff. His brother is actually a robber who broke the real sheriff's leg and left him for dead, and became sheriff in order to hide out. They (Trinity) team up against the local land baron who is trying to get rid of the Mormon settlers in a valley he wishes to own.

Indeed you have posted lots of words, but no scripture. The Bible refutes most of what you post. Yet you would not be comfortable if another person do the same.

My post is fill with revelations from the KJV N.T. which totally deny that there is any 'trinity'. Therefore my post absolutely support and it is also absolutely supported by, the result of my google search which is: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'.

There is nothing, for an aspiring Christian or a Christian to be confused about the trinity, nor can an aspiring Christian or a Christian be confused about the workings of the trinity.

For aspiring Christians and Christians, the trinity is absolute foolishness. It is none existent in scriptures (i.e. the KJV N.T. It is therefore none existent for aspiring Christians and Christians and all right thinking others who do not deny and blasphemy scriptures.

You seem to be simply wasting time in foolishness.

Who was Jesus talking about when he said..."But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me" John 15:26.

Who is the comforter? Who is the Spirit of truth? Why did Jesus refer to him as "HE?"

Gurucam

Who was Jesus talking about when he said..."But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me" John 15:26.

Who is the comforter? Who is the Spirit of truth? Why did Jesus refer to him as "HE?"

At least those terms are in the scriptures.

However you sought to introduce 'the Trinity' and 'the trinity' is not at all in scriptures.

All of that is well and good. However you accuse me of using lots of words, but very little scripture. And here you are using lots of words with absolutely no scriptures.

Can you correct this google information? Do you have any verses in scriptures which relate to the Trinity? You are the self acclaimed respect-or of scriptures.

The scriptures enlighten.
Only when you have provided the verses which use the words 'the trinity' and related things will we be on an equal footing.

You did accuse me of:

Let us discern that you are not playing holier than thou.

Where is your scriptural support for 'the trinity'? In fact not even that, answer first, where in scriptures is 'the trinity' mentioned?

I am saying that you not simply post lots of words, with little scriptures. I am saying that you post lots of words with absolutely no scriptural back up. You seem to be posting any thing that you fancy. And indeed, the Bible refutes most of what you post.

Come on rise if you can and defend your seemingly lemon used car sales man approach with respect to things of God.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
At least those terms are in the scriptures.

However you sought to introduce 'the Trinity' and 'the trinity' is not at all in scriptures.

All of that is well and good. However you accuse me of using lots of words, but very little scripture. And here you are using lots of words with absolutely no scriptures.

Can you correct this google information? Do you have any verses in scriptures which relate to the Trinity? You are the self acclaimed respect-or of scriptures.

Only when you have provided the verses which use the words 'the trinity' and related things will we be on an equal footing.

You did accuse me of:

Let us discern that you are not playing holier than thou.

Where is your scriptural support for 'the trinity'? In fact not even that, answer first, where in scriptures is 'the trinity' mentioned?

I am saying that you not simply post lots of words, with little scriptures. I am saying that you post lots of words with absolutely no scriptural back up. You seem to be posting any thing that you fancy. And indeed, the Bible refutes most of what you post.

Come on rise if you can and defend your seemingly lemon used car sales man approach with respect to things of God.

You have 0 scripture to support you beliefs.

Here is another question for you. Who was the voice from heaven that said, "This is my Son in whom I am well pleased?" Matthew 3:17. And what was that Spirit that descended on Jesus? Matthew 3:17.

There they are all together, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit, Matthew 3:17.

Answer the question?

Gurucam

You have 0 scripture to support you beliefs.

Here is another question for you. Who was the voice from heaven that said, "This is my Son in whom I am well pleased?" Matthew 3:17. And what was that Spirit that descended on Jesus? Matthew 3:17.

There they are all together, The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit, Matthew 3:17.

Answer the question?

Come now do not be false. You are not interested in scriptural support. You are just playing, right?

You make up your own thing and posted it.

You introduced 'the trinity'
Where is the scriptural support for the trinity?

Do you have any scriptural support for 'the trinity'?

Wake up to your folly, you have been fooled all your life. (and being fooled all one's life generally come to people who are not forthright, even to their own selves.)

There is no Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There are just two. The two are simply the Father and the Son. (The Father and the Holy Spirit are one and the same)

Here is the scriptural support for the above fact (just 2 revelations):

1 The following scripture confirms that: to us (Christians) there is one God, the Father. And one Lord Jesus Christ . . . just 2 not 3.

1 Corinthians 8 KJV N.T.
6 But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.

There is one God who is the Father. There is one Lord, Jesus Christ. That makes two, not a trinity. There is God and there is a Lord. One is the Father, the other the Son.

God is not the Lord and the Lord is not God. The above confirms that God is all things and we are in God. However the Lord Jesus is the Intercede-er, i.e. by him (i.e. by going through him) we can have all things that is God's.

You posted once the idea of 'in the Holy Spirit', you were right because 'in God' (as mentioned here) and 'in the Holy Spirit' (as mentioned by you) is literally the same.

The Holy Spirit is literally another name for God, the Father. There is no trinity. There is no Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There is only the Father and the Son. This is the clear message in this revelation.

Any way for the purpose of this post, from this revelation (1 Corinthians 8 verse: 6 KJV N.T. above) you need to note only that: to us (Christians) there is one God, the Father. And one Lord Jesus Christ

2 The following scripture confirms the rest of it. This revelation confirms that: God, the Father and the Holy Spirit is one and the same.

God is a Spirit.

Therefore God who is literally the Father is also literally, the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost.

I am not making this up. This is the clear and literal revelation in the KJV N.T., i.e. scriptures (which you say, 'enlightens").

This makes God, the Father and the Holy Spirit one and the same. There is no Father and Holy Spirit as separate entities. This leaves the Son as the only other separate entity. Hey there is just two, not a trinity . . . so said 'scriptures', i.e. the KJV N.T. and so be it. We Christians have one God and one Lord. That's it. We have no trinity.

There are scores of confessions (from God and others) in the KJV N.T. which confirm that Jesus is the Son of God. Including Matthew 3:17. (I can post them if necessary). The Father is all things and then there is the Son, the Lord (Jesus) through Who we can have all thing . . . just two not three.

The idea of a trinity (or the trinity), comprising the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, is total corruption of scriptures . . . The Father is nothing but another name for the Holy Spirit. There is no expression of the Father that is not the Holy Spirit. And there is no expression of the Holy Spirit that is not the Father.

Scriptures confirmed clearly and literally that the Father is God and God is a Spirit, the Holy spirit. The Father and the Holy Spirit is the same thing. There is no Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The scriptures confirms that for us, Christians, there is 1.) Father (in who is all things) and 2.) the Son (through Who we get all things).

The scriptures which says all thing are in the Father goes further and also confirm that God, the Father and the Holy Spirit are all the same. They are God. Only Jesus, the Son is different, He is the Lord. Why then, would you want to foist 'the idea of a trinity or 'the trinity, on aspiring Christians and Christians? Leave that (the trinity) for Catholics. That's O.K.

The idea of a trinity (or the trinity) seems down right Satanic . . i.e. coming from Satan.

This is why a goggle search came back with: 'There are no concordance results for "trinity" in the KJV.'. There is simply no trinity, except in that western movie and in other deliberate fictional scripts.

You once said:
The scriptures enlighten.
You never meant it, did you? For you, it seems that Satan enlightens. You are certainly not informed and led by scriptures. In fact your idea of 'the trinity' is a corruption of scripture.

The supporting scriptural revelation, for the above claim/fact are posted above. Please refute the facts, if you can. Of course you will have to use only revelations in scriptures (for as you parroted, "The scriptures enlighten.")

The Lord Jesus told us about and warned us about, Satan and other false prophets who will come in His name. Seems that Satan could and did have most everyone believing that he is not Satan.

Satan is the prime false prophet who came in Jesus' name. He was around long before you were born. He has descendants on earth. They have been misguiding and will continue to misguide many. (this too is clearly and literally confirmed in scriptures. I can provide the literal back up)

Obvious Satan & Co. have misled you . . . not 'small time' but 'big time'. They kept you in foolishness all your life and therefore stole your sole and life for all your life, so far.

My teaching are very reliable, because they are totally and literally supported by the KJV N.T. (scriptures). Therefore they can save and deliver you.

It is not expedient or useful to simply make sweeping derogatory statement about my posts. Instead quote the particular thing that I posted which you perceive to be not supported by one or more KJV N.T. revelations. I will defend it.

Note the big effort I made here to defend my claim that 'the Trinity' is not scriptural. There can be no one liner in such matters. Mention a point that is not supported by scriptures and I will provide many more different revelations to literally back it up. Even in this post all conclusions and claims have very many more supporting revelations in the KJV N.T. Do not believe that any claim is frivolous, simple or not absolutely supported by multiple different revelations in scriptures.

The KJV N.T. is holistic, complete, multidimensional and self entangled. It is a holographic capture of reality.

I know that you have posted some queries. However this matter was outstanding and to important to pass over. I will get to them.

For now, please show, using revelations from scriptures why we (i.e. aspiring Christians and/or Christians) should accept the trinity. This is a very reasonable request.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 The following scripture confirms that: to us (Christians) there is one God, the Father. And one Lord Jesus Christ . . . just 2 not 3.

1 Corinthians 8 KJV N.T.

There is one God who is the Father. There is one Lord, Jesus Christ. That makes two, not a trinity. There is God and there is a Lord. One is the Father, the other the Son.

God is not the Lord and the Lord is not God. The above confirms that God is all things and we are in God. However the Lord Jesus is the Intercede-er, i.e. by him (i.e. by going through him) we can have all things that is God's.

You posted once the idea of 'in the Holy Spirit', you were right because 'in God' (as mentioned here) and 'in the Holy Spirit' (as mentioned by you) is literally the same.

The Holy Spirit is literally another name for God, the Father. There is no trinity. There is no Father, Son and Holy Spirit. There is only the Father and the Son. This is the clear message in this revelation.

Any way for the purpose of this post, from this revelation (1 Corinthians 8 verse: 6 KJV N.T. above) you need to note only that: to us (Christians) there is one God, the Father. And one Lord Jesus Christ

Fact is, all that I posted above does not include or confirm all the information in this revelation.

This revelation conveys that this approach is for us, who are aspiring Christians and Christian. It conveys that it is not for everyone. It conveys that there are other approaches for others.

Fundamentally and clearly this revelation conveys that there is an 'us' and a 'them'. There are two set of people.

That is 'for us, aspiring Christians and Christian there is one God , the Father and one Lord Jesus Christ. Two entities are confirmed not a or the trinity.

However for others there is one or more other approach. Indeed for others there could be 'the trinity'.

This is because, according to clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T., there were and continue to be, two types of people on earth. One set got fooled-up by the Lord Jesus Christ and the other set got truth from the Lord Jesus Christ:

These two types of people relates to the two options which the Lord gave (one for each set):

Matthew 8:22King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1.) Follow me; and 2.) let the dead bury their dead.

However the two types of people are clearly described in the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

1. There are those who did not have the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand. Their hearts were waxed gross. They were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They got parables. They did not get the secret path to God's kingdom of heaven, because they could not use it. These cannot follow Jesus. These are the dead who bury their dead.

2. There are those who had the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the hearts to understand. Their hearts were not waxed gross. They were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Only this set got the secret path to God's kingdom of heaven, because only they could use it. Only these can follow Jesus.

The main difference between these two types of people is that the former those in # 1 are spiritually dead. They are the dead in Jesus's statement, 'follow me and let the dead bury the dead'. These people cannot 'look to thing that are not seen and eternal. They will continue to look to thing that are 'seen and temporal. They cannot look to thing that are spiritual. Therfore no revelation about spirit and spiritual are for them.

For example the following revelations are not for them:

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above revelation, (1 Corinthians 8 verse: 6 KJV N.T. above) which confirms only two entities and not a trinity is linked to the above spirit based revelations which are the fabric of being Christians (i.e. those who follow Jesus). It is not for 'the dead' who bury their dead.

This means that the trinity might just be for 'the dead' who bury their dead and not for aspiring Christians and Christians.

Therefore Robert Pate: For now, please show, using revelations from scriptures why we (i.e. aspiring Christians and/or Christians) should accept the trinity. This is a very reasonable request.

. . . I am only a little way into this explanation and the post is already long.
So I must stop.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Robert Pate:

Seem that 'the dead' need a make believe God who is like a physical man in heaven although it is clearly confirmed that God is a Spirit.

It seemed that this need led to the trinity of, the Father (a make believe God who is like a man), the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is like a parable to fool-up 'the dead'

However those who follow Jesus (i.e. Christians) got the Truth which is that God, the Father and the Holy Spirit are all the same in every way. Therefore there is no trinity but only two, the Father and Son and both are Spirits. There is no 'physical man looking' God. Only Spirits.

2 Corinthians 4:18King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Indeed it seems that a billion strong traditional Christian are still looking to and worshiping a none existent, physical 'man like God' in heaven.

Fact is God is a Spirit. Therefore the Father is literally the Holy Spirit. Therefore there is no trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. There are only two:

1. the Father who is literally and always only, the Holy Spirit and
2. the Son Jesus.

Do not group with 'the dead' who are burying their dead. Join us who follow the Lord Jesus . . . i.e if you can. One must have a heart that is not 'waxed gross' in order to take up this option.

Then your first move is to put down the scriptures and stop trying to teach. Then devote your self (one pointedly) to an inward search of yourself. Then you will be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. It is an added on thing:

Matthew 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Seeking the kingdom of God is a search of your within, by you. This is not about things without, like scriptures, physical discourses, etc. This is an inward search. This is about dwelling on your (inner) self, i.e. your own spirit nature.

This is not about staying quiet and turning over and validating the things which your church taught your so far, in your head. This is about discerning the folly in all those ideas.

This is not even about meditating on scriptures etc. This is about awakening to your real 'radical' spirit nature. Seeking the kingdom of God within yourself is done though meditation. You need an informed meditation technique.

The first instruction to an aspiring Christian is that you must seek ye first the kingdom of God within your self. This means that you do not try to make sense of scriptures first.

. . . be obedient, it pays off big time.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Robert Pate:

Traditional Christians do not look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They continue to look to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

The Lord Jesus had two presentations. One was 'seen' and temporal on earth. The other is 'not seen' and eternal, in heaven.

2000 years ago the Lord Jesus came to earth in a physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man form. Then he left and returned to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

(this is not to deny that the Lord did a miraculous showing of rising to a cloud in a physical body, for the benefit of the dead who could not detect the truth. Also this is not to deny that the Lord will return in a physical body . . . indeed both of those things are facts, as recorded in the KJV N.T.)

This is to confirm that currently the Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body and 'seated in spirit heaven on the right side of the Holy Spirit. And that this is how one must know him at this time. This is the only way that one can know the Lord at this time since he was crucified and up to this day.

On earth the Lord was earthly from earth. In heaven He is Lord.

With respect to the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The Lord Jesus left his 'seen' and temporal son of man body on earth and rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit,'not seen' and eternal Son of God body.

Then it was declared:

2 Corinthians: 3 kjv n.t.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The Lord's instruction was

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Billions of traditional Christians are still looking to the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus. This is in total defiance of Jesus' instructions, 'look to things that are not seen and eternal' and the declaration that now the Lord is that Spirit.

The results of this defiance is a sad collapse of their salvation and deliverance and their possible Christian-hood. Indeed they err and are not chosen.

The above is with respect to the Lord Jesus. However they also defy God.

Additionally it is clearly confirmed that God is a Spirit and those who worship him must do so in spirit and truth. They also continue to speak of and look to a physical, Father figure God who is like a physical man.

They are lost in the physical. Unaware of the spiritual. Their hearts (or spirits) are waxed gross, i.e. totally sealed or covered over. They are 'the dead', the spiritually dead. They are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are 'the dead' (who are burying their dead).

It is clear that although now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit, they can have no benefit from that fact. Indeed, they are in the same situation as those who use the law of sin and death, Christ has benefited them nothing.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Some one asked what happens to those who have not embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (i.e. those have not seek out, achieved communion with and are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

They are the dead who are buried by their dead counterparts. They are the ones who, when they die, they are buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait the Lord Jesus to return in physical human body and physically shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus.

The fact is that entire even is hinged on a particular condition which was severely violated.
Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

We know that Paul blasphemed the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus and the things which he said and established on earth (like Peter's church etc). We know also that Paul was not forgiven for doing these things. In fact he was given Jesus's commission under the Gospel of un-circumcision. Some people say that this is the same as the Gospel of circumcision. This is not correct. However I will address that in a later post)

Paul's commission is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is righteousness of God that is without the law and scriptures.

Peter's commission is anchored on the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus. And as confirmed above one can blaspheme both the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus and the things which he said and established on earth (like Peter's church etc) and one will be forgiven. This is because one has to do away with all those things in order to become enlightened in Christ.

However I have digressed.

The question at hand is what will happen to those who were buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait the Lord Jesus to return in physical human body and physically shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus. These are the billion or so traditional Christians. So here goes.

It seems that these billion or so traditional Christians have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, during their lives on earth and indeed this is not forgivable at any place or time. Here are the facts:

They have not only refuse to recognize Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission. They refuse to recognize it as being different to that of Peter's. Additionally they sought to and did relegate Paul's commission and subjugated it to a place under Peter.

Paul's commission is the commission of the Holy Spirit. Paul's commission is based on going through the Spirit of Jesus so as to achieved live real time communion with the Holy Spirit. This is in no way possible in or under Peter's commission.

Blasphemy of Paul and his commission is not like blasphemy of Peter and his commission. Blasphemy of Paul and his commission is literally blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

By going though the Paul's commission one achieves direct connection.

Paul's commission is anchored on the following:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints (Christians) according to the will of God (Holy spirit).

He who blaspheme Paul's commission blaspheme the above that is he blaspheme both the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit. That is not forgivable.

Fact is most traditional Christians have been blaspheming and undermining Paul's commission to elevate Peter's commission.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Some one asked what happens to those who have not embraced the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (i.e. those have not seek out, achieved communion with and are led by the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

They are the dead who are buried by their dead counterparts. They are the ones who, when they die, they are buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait the Lord Jesus to return in physical human body and physically shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus.

The fact is that entire even is hinged on a particular condition which was severely violated.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

We know that Paul blasphemed the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus and the things which he said and established on earth (like Peter's church etc). We know also that Paul was not forgiven for doing these things. In fact he was given Jesus's commission under the Gospel of un-circumcision. Some people say that this is the same as the Gospel of circumcision. This is not correct. However I will address that in a later post)

Paul's commission is anchored on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is righteousness of God that is without the law and scriptures.

Peter's commission is anchored on the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus. And as confirmed above one can blaspheme both the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Lord Jesus and the things which he said and established on earth (like Peter's church etc) and one will be forgiven. This is because one has to do away with all those things in order to become enlightened in Christ.

However I have digressed.

The question at hand is what will happen to those who were buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies to wait the Lord Jesus to return in physical human body and physically shout out to them to rise out of the earth, like Lazarus. These are the billion or so traditional Christians. So here goes.

It seems that these billion or so traditional Christians have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, during their lives on earth and indeed this is not forgivable at any place or time. Here are the facts:

They have not only refuse to recognize Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission. They refuse to recognize it as being different to that of Peter's. Additionally they sought to and did relegate Paul's commission and subjugated it to a place under Peter.

Paul's commission is the commission of the Holy Spirit. Paul's commission is based on going through the Spirit of Jesus so as to achieved live real time communion with the Holy Spirit. This is in no way possible in or under Peter's commission.

Blasphemy of Paul and his commission is not like blasphemy of Peter and his commission. Blasphemy of Paul and his commission is literally blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

By going though the Paul's commission one achieves direct connection.

Paul's commission is anchored on the following:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints (Christians) according to the will of God (Holy spirit).

He who blaspheme Paul's commission blaspheme the above that is he blaspheme both the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit. That is not forgivable.

Fact is most traditional Christians have been blaspheming and undermining Paul's commission to elevate Peter's commission.

Jesus said that the Holy Spirit does not speak of himself, John 16:13. All you talk about is the Spirit.

Gurucam

Jesus said that the Holy Spirit does not speak of himself, John 16:13. All you talk about is the Spirit.
I said no such thing.

However you are right about one thing. No aspiring Christian or Christian (i.e. no seeker and/or know-er of Truth) comes onto the Holy Spirit directly. No aspiring Christian or Christian by passes the Lord Jesus.

No aspiring Christian or Christian i.e. no seeker and/or know-er of Truth) comes onto God (the Holy Spirit) but through the Spirit of Jesus. And God is literally the Holy Spirit.

If all one is seeking are gift of the Spirit, well that is a different matter. However if one wants to be saved, delivered, a child of God and a Christian, one must be led by Truth. And Truth come only by going through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. The details are provided later in this post:

Having Gifts of the Holy Spirit does not make one saved, delivered, a child of God and/or a Christian. You will appreciate that even demons, fallen-angels etc. have and use these gifts. This does not put them under grace of God, saved, chosen, children of God and/or Christians. Do not be misled by those who simply poses and use gifts of the Holy Spirit.

It is Truth which save, delivers and makes one a child of God and a Christian. Truth does not come through a direct connection with the Holy Spirit.

To have Truth one must go through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus/Spirit of Truth (this is not the Holy Spirit). Gifts of the Holy Spirit is simply a small first small set. People with these gifts are not yet saved, delivered, children of God or Christians. People with these first fruits still require and groan for the adoption as children of God so as to be saved, delivered and be Christians.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

One has to go through the Spirit of Jesus to get thing from the Holy Spirit, with regards to salvation, deliverance, being a child of God and being Christian.

Although for the past 2000 odd years, the Lord Jesus is in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body, He is still the Intercede-er. One must still go through Him to get Truth which makes one Christian. One still has to go through the Lord Jesus (the Spirit of Truth) to get onto God who is the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 8 KJV N.T.

There is one God who is the Father. There is one Lord, Jesus Christ. That makes two, not a trinity. There is God and there is a Lord. One is the Father, the other the Son. One must still go through the Son to come onto the Father. One must go through the Spirit of Jesus in order to come on to the Holy Spirit because:

1. God is a Spirit. The Holy Spirit.
2. The Lord Jesus is also a Spirit (another Spirit). The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

The Lord Jesus remained another Spirit simply to be able to make intercession for humans (according to things in each of their own hearts or spirits) with the Holy Spirit.

The Truth which saves, delivers, makes one a child of God and a Christian is discerned within one's own heart in real time, all the time. This is precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. This information and guidance have no regard or respect for the law and/or the scriptures.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is not only the will of God. What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of two thing:
1. the thing in the hearts or spirit of each person (groaning which cannot be uttered) and,
2. the real time will of the living God. The real time will of the living God is the Holy Spirit.

Therefore what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is precisely unique in each person. This cannot be gotten from or recorded in, scriptures. This must be gotten directly and intuitively, in real time, all the time from the living Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit.

This cannot be had through physically spoken or physically written word, even from the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus had to physically go away and make His Spirit (i.e. the Spirit of Truth) to bring Truth because only this Spirit can bring Truth.

Truth is individualized for each person. It is never generalized like the law and other similar ideas in scriptures.

Truth which saves, delivers, make a person a child of God and a Christian is one's own Truth. This is Truth only for that person. This is a perfect amalgam of:
1. the thing in the hearts or spirit of each person (groaning which cannot be uttered) and,
2. the real time will of the living God. The real time will of the living God is the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Te reason that the Holy Spirit does not speak of himself is because the Holy Spirit glorifies Christ and his Gospel John 15:26.

You do not glorify Christ ad his Gospel.

Gurucam

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Indeed the Spirit of Truth shall not speak of himself. He will not have his own agenda nor will he promote himself.

The Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Intercession. The Lord Jesus is the Truth.

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Therefore the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus. As the Spirit of Truth the Lord Jesus is clad only in His Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God Body. This is different from the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus. The physical Jesus is a man from earth. The Spirit Lord Jesus is the Lord from heaven.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

In His Spirit only format, Jesus is the Lord from heaven. In this Spirit only format, the Lord simply and perfectly amalgamates the things in each person's heart or spirit and the will of God (the Holy Spirit). From these two thing, He comes up with what each person must know, pray for, say and do.

This is the mind of the Spirit of Jesus which each person must discern within each of their own heart or spirit. In this service the Lord has no personal input, personal agenda or personal identity.

In His Spirit of Truth format the Lord has no 'right and wrong' or 'good and bad' ideas or concepts to pronouns and/or deliver:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of the Lord Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints (Christians) according to the will of God (Holy spirit

Paul (only Paul) achieved communed with the Lord Jesus when He was in this Spirit only format. This is the Lord Jesus clad only His Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God Body.

Acts: 9 KJV N.T.
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

The Lord did not promote Him self, in that Spirit only format, at that time. He did not speak of Himself. The Lord simply said to Paul, why he persecuted His physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man format and the things which He delivered and established on earth (like Peter's church) when He was in that format. This seemed to have been a rhetorical question. For Jesus knew why.

At any event the following applied:

Paul was not punished for his actions. His temporary blindness resulted from the bright intensity of the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Instead he was given the gospel of un-circumcision by the Lord Jesus. The gospel of un-circumcision is righteousness of God that is without the law.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

It seems that one must have the actualization or wisdom to see, discern and truly realize the folly that is physical and temporal things (i.e. things for the dead) before one can be rewarded with not seen things (thing for the spiritually aware).

In order to discern the folly that is physical 'seen' and temporal things, one's heart must no longer be waxed gross. One must be able to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

Physical 'seen' and temporal things include the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Lord Jesus and things which he physically delivered and physically established on earth, including Peter's church. These include the written scriptures which are mostly parables. These were given for 'the dead', i.e. the spiritually dead. 'The spiritually dead' describes people whose hearts are waxed gross in the following:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

Clearly Paul was denying and persecuting all the above physically based things like parables which were given by the physical Lord Jesus, to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Paul was persecuting things that were 'seen' and temporal.

Paul had achieve spiritual awareness. He had the 'eyes to see', the 'ears to hear' and the 'heart to understand'. He was able to see the folly that is the scriptures (i.e. parables etc) and all thing related to 'seen' and temporal, like the physical Lord Jesus.

The Lord is expected to physically return soon. However he is was not here for the past 2000 odd years. Therefore his 'seen' presence here, so far, was temporal.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2000 years ago it was confirmed that now the Lord is that Spirit. The Lord was no longer the physical or 'seen' and temporal Jesus. If the physical or 'seen' Lord Jesus was Lord up to that time, it clearly changed. That appointment was temporal. This made the physical lord Jesus, 'seen' and temporal.

The Lord instructed that we look to things that are 'not seen' and not to things that are 'seen'. This is because He rose to heaven in his Spirit only body. And He is Lord only when He is in this second body (re. 1 Corinthians: 15 verses: 35 44 & 47 KJV N.T. above)

Paul's heart ceased being waxed gross (i.e. according to Matthews: 13 verse; 10 to 13 KJV N.T. above). Paul was able to know things that are given for spiritually aware people to know. He was given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (i.e. according to Matthews: 13 verse; 10 to 13 KJV N.T. above).

This meant that he (Paul) was able to 'see' that the physical Lord Jesus and all thing related to the physical Jesus (like parables etc), was simply for 'the dead'. These things including parables were for those whose hearts were waxed gross and therefore not given to know the mysteries of God kingdom of heaven.

Physical things are not for the spiritually aware (i.e. those whose hearts were no longer waxed gross). Paul was no longer among 'the dead'. And he was simply speaking his mind according to his new spiritual vision.

Also only because Paul had become spiritually aware was he given to know and commune with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who bring All Truth. Indeed Paul was now awakened to the spirit world and he was having awareness of Truth which confirmed that all those physical things including the physical Lord Jesus were simply foolishness for the appeasement of only 'the dead'.

However at that time Paul was asked to not made that spirit based wisdom public knowledge. He was asked to not continue to publicly persecute the physical Lord Jesus and the teachings and things which the physical Jesus established. He was asked to give peace a chance.

Instead Paul was asked to teach Jesus Spirit gospel (the Gospel of un-circumcision) to spiritually aware people. He was asked to tell them the truth, i.e. the secretes privately among only them. This is the gospel of un-circumcision.

Galatians 2 King James Version (KJV)
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

However Paul was also asked and authorized, by Jesus, to teach the Gospel of circumcision to 'the dead'. Therefore Paul had two separate commissions for two totally different sets of people. Peter had only one commission which was the gospel of circumcision, for 'the dead'.

Paul was given Jesus' Spirit based Christian commission because he was spiritually aware. He ceased having a heart that was waxed gross.

Peter had no part of Paul's commission. Peter remained Satan. His heart remained waxed gross. Peter had only Jesus' physically based, Satanic commission which is for the dead. This is Peter's commission. It is anchored on Jesus' Satanic church where 'the dead' are sent so that their spirit might be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Matthews: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus instructed:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those who follow the Lord Jesus do not go to Peter's church. They enbrace Paul's commission. Only the dead go to Peter's commission and church.

We are in the fullness of time. Now there is no need for secrecy. No longer is such a restraint (which was placed on Paul) still in place. All things are surfacing in absolute clarity for all to know.

Soon the Lord will come with His angels and separate sheep from goats. All will find that many were called but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The question was asked: Who will be saved and delivered? It is clear:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

This is it. The above confirms that all manner of sin shall be forgiven, with only one exception. Only denial and/or blasphemy of the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

It does not say can be forgiven. It says shall be forgiven. As you know Paul demonstrated this fact. He persecuted and blaspheme all things, the physical Lord Jesus, scriptures and all. He obviously did not blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it:
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Only denial and/or blasphemy of the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The question is, who among us denied and/or blasphemed the Holy Ghost. This does not have any thing to do with 'the law' and the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Lord Jesus and related things. Paul show us this fact.

Fact is:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

For at all events many are called (to Christianity) and few chosen. This could result only because all but a few blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

Who are these many (billion) who deny and blaspheme the Holy Spirit? Clearly great masses of people who were called to Christianity have been unwittingly, denying and/or blaspheming the Holy Ghost (all other transgressions shall be forgiven).

Don't you want to know how this happened and continue to happen? Don't you want to stop your preoccupation with scriptures and look into this Spirit related disaster?

How come so many people who are called to Christianity deny and blaspheme the Holy Spirit? It is clear that a billion strong traditional Christians esteem the son of man, i.e. the physical, son of man Lord Jesus. And they simultaneously deny, undermine and blaspheme the Spirit, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

They continue to look to things that are 'seen'. Also they esteem Peter and his commission and deny dismiss and relegated Paul and his commission.

Are these things related to denial and blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? This is Paul's testimony:

Galatians: 1
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul did not get it from learning. He did not get it from men. He got it from revelation of Jesus Christ. How did the Lord Jesus commune with and also reveal things to Paul after He rose to spirit heaven?

Seems that Paul got his information guidance and teaching by communing directly with the Spirit, Son of the Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus. Seems that a billion strong traditional Christians deny this fact and denied Paul and blasphemed his teachings. These thing of and from Paul, were all related to the Spirit, (pure) Son of the Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus. Is this denial and blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?

Let us face the fact. When the Lord was physically on earth, he was the son of Mother Mary and the Holy Spirit. He was born of a woman. He was the son of man.

When He went back to heaven He returned to being the pure Son of the Holy Spirit. This is how Paul knew the Lord and taught. Traditional Christians openly promoted that Paul (who taught the Spirit) was not correct and Peter (who taught the physical) was correct.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
How do you manage to post hundreds of words and say NOTHING about the Gospel?

The Gospel is the heart and the center of the New Testament, yet you say NOTHING about it.