Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Those who are born of God, judge by the word God, and leave the judging to God, they don't judge as you do.

You have set yourself on a pedestal, and see yourself higher than you are, seeing yourself as elect, and above others, and because of your pride and self-righteousness, you are looking down on others, yet your teachings are false. Anyone who teaches against living by the will of God is a false teacher. And you are doing just that!

No, he isn't teaching against living by the will of God.

You just can't help but take the credit for so doing. That's because you don't really understand what it means that we are God's workmanship...created IN Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

Truster

Oh dear, you're far too above yourself!

The term saint is used 95 times in scripture. In his epistles Paul used the term saint when referring to the regenerate. The regenerate are called to be holy and they are made and declared holy upon conversion.

I'm not above myself, but I am accurate and I can be grateful for what I've been called from, unto this grace in which I stand.

To the praise of the glory of His grace and amen.

Saxon Hammer

Truster and his supporters are the hypocrites to the core.

they have no understanding of what it is to follow Jesus.

Unfortunately, this is the spirit of elitism and majority of Christian community.

If this is judging, then so be it.

Jesus says to judge rightly.

Would you accept only that Jesus did what he thought was right and the people of the time recorded his martyrdom by the ROMAN state?

This was seen as good by the writers of the bible and was then considered as 'Christian' by its writings of this one man?

That the words of Jesus are for guidance only and to follow anyone blindly will lead to your own folly for that is not your OWN path?

All are in the ministry of God alone like it or not :)

Saxon Hammer

If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand.

If your salvation is based on what has been done for you, to you and on your behalf and your trust is in Yah Shua Messiah having pleased the Father, then you have the makings of a solid foundation.

If you have built on this by making your calling and election sure then you would recognise, know and love the truth that has set you free.

Historically, most people on here hate the truth, deny the truth and abuse those that post the truth. You should know, for an absolute certainty, that if this is the case with you then you have been deluded. You are in the broad way that leads to destruction. The righteous acts you perform are an abomination. When your dread comes, and it will come, He will laugh at you.

I also shall laugh at your calamity;
I shall deride when your dread cometh;
when your dread cometh as devastation
and your calamity cometh as a hurricane;
when tribulation and distress
cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon Me,
but I shall not answer;
they shall seek me early,
but they shall not find me:
for that they hated knowledge,
and did not choose the awe of Yah Veh:
they willed none of my counsel:
they scorned all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat the fruit of their own way,
and be satiated with their own counsels.
For the apostasy of the gullible
shall slaughter them,
and the serenity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me
shall tabernacle confidently
and shall relax from dread of evil.

Would you accept only that Jesus did what he thought was right and the people of the time recorded his martyrdom by the ROMAN state?

This was seen as good by the writers of the bible and was then considered as 'Christian' by its writings of this one man?

That the words of Jesus are for guidance only and to follow anyone blindly will lead to your own folly for that is not your OWN path?

Truster

I'm sure that all made sense to you, but I haven't got a clue what it is you are trying to convey. For that I am grateful.

Saxon Hammer

I'm sure that all made sense to you, but I haven't got a clue what it is you are trying to convey. For that I am grateful.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

All your words are in front of God for this (everything) is his ministry!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

what is your purpose of your question?

glorydaz

No, Jesus came to die.

Many men wrote the Bible as inspired by the Holy Spirit.

No, and no.

Nope :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

John 2:19
Jesus answered, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again."

John 10:17 The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father.”
John 10:11
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 10:15
just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.

Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies, that would be a neat trick for a writer to make up much less the many different writers of scripture during different time frames.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

And that is the truth.

Reactions: Lon

Saxon Hammer

John 2:19
Jesus answered, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again."

John 10:17 The reason the Father loves Me is that I lay down My life in order to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from My Father.”
John 10:11
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 10:15
just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.

Jesus fulfilled over 300 prophecies, that would be a neat trick for a writer to make up much less the many different writers of scripture during different time frames.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

And that is the truth.

Amen

Truster

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

All your words are in front of God for this (everything) is his ministry!

I didn't make a statement online that I'd be ashamed of nor would I hesitate in repeating it under the same circumstances. For your information He knew my thoughts on this before they entered my mind.

"Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off".

popsthebuilder

The term saint is used 95 times in scripture. In his epistles Paul used the term saint when referring to the regenerate. The regenerate are called to be holy and they are made and declared holy upon conversion.

I'm not above myself, but I am accurate and I can be grateful for what I've been called from, unto this grace in which I stand.

To the praise of the glory of His grace and amen.
Matthew: 18. 4. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 6. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. 7. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

Matthew: 23. 12. And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. 13. But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 14. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. 15. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. 16. Woe unto you, ye blind guides, which say, Whosoever shall swear by the temple, it is nothing; but whosoever shall swear by the gold of the temple, he is a debtor!

Luke: 14. 10. But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee. 11. For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. 12. Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. 13. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: 14. And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

Luke: 18. 2. Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: 3. And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. 4. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; 5. Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. 6. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. 7. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? 8. I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? 9. And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10. Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. 12. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. 13. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. 14. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

2 Corinthians: 12. 18. I desired Titus, and with him I sent a brother. Did Titus make a gain of you? walked we not in the same spirit? walked we not in the same steps? 19. Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying. 20. For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults: 21. And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Philippians: 2. 7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12. Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. 13. For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. 14. Do all things without murmurings and disputings: 15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16. Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Colossians: 3. 11. Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. 15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

James: 4. 4. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6. But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. 7. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. 9. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. 10. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. 11. Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another? 13. Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14. Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15. For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 16. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

1 Peter: 5. 5. Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 8. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9. Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 10. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 11. To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

peace

PS:

Saint Paul called himself "nothing, the cheafest of sinners" I thought.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

These are all about prideful, self righteous and selfclaimed saved Christians.

thanks.
Thank you for accurately summarizing. I doubt half will even read it because it isn't opinionated, short, out of context, with I'll intent.

Is it wrong to doubt man?

peace

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for accurately summarizing. I doubt half will even read it because it isn't opinionated, short, out of context, with I'll intent.

Is it wrong to doubt man?

peace

The Bible says to test the spirit.

If we don't know what is evil or good, we maybe helping the satan's evil schemes.

I refuse to cooperate with the satan.

Jesus gave us how to discern who is evil or good; he says we know them by their fruit.

If we don't know how to inspect the fruit, we will be easily misguided or misled.

to be able to inspect fruit, we have to know what Jesus teaches and striving to follow His teachings.

Whole commitment to Jesus is the key to be able to inspect fruit.
There is no short cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.