Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

So again, you can't answer, so you go all around the world. Just like you did with the question of the heart, and everything else you criticise others as not knowing and being ignorant of and saying they are wicked when they explain what they believe it means after you ask them. Yet you can't explain what it means yourself!

If you were meant to know the Holy Spirit would reveal it to you. As it is the scriptures are also a killing letter. You have sufficient scriptural knowledge to leave you without excuse. You say you understand so you'll have no excuse when asked why you didn't obey with joyful sincerity from the heart*.

heart* not the blood pump.

marhig

If you were meant to know the Holy Spirit would reveal it to you. As it is the scriptures are also a killing letter. You have sufficient scriptural knowledge to leave you without excuse. You say you understand so you'll have no excuse when asked why you didn't obey with joyful sincerity from the heart*.

I do know, I've told you what it means, it's you who can't explain what Jesus means not me!

God's Truth

I know exactly what your false beliefs are, and that they are false. They are Calvinistic.

I have been waiting for you to prove with scripture that we cannot believe before we are saved.

Your false beliefs mean God saves unbelievers and then they believe.

Show the scripture or repent for following falseness.

ClimateSanity

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of Elohim but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

PS The Spirit has written and in what He has written is the meaning. The meaning is only revealed, by the Spirit, to those that have the Spirit.
This is my incomplete understanding. Repentance means to see yourself in God's eyes in regards to sin. You feel great sorrow for the spiritual condition you are in and then a feeling of utter helplessness to overcome your condition.

Sent from my XT1254 using TOL mobile app

God's Truth

Impiety is a sure sign of satanic behaviour.

You are the one who says Jesus told us things he knew we couldn't do.

That means you think Jesus was being ironic and that when one figures that out, then they cracked the secret code of salvation and are then saved. lol

Truster

You are the one who says Jesus told us things he knew we couldn't do.

That means you think Jesus was being ironic and that when one figures that out, then they cracked the secret code of salvation and are then saved. lol

Your impeity gets worse and you don't know or care about what you're doing.

God's Truth

Can you imagine Truster telling an athiest or a person seeking to be saved that Jesus died and rose again and if you believe what I just said---then you are still condemned.
lol

Truster

Can you imagine Truster telling an athiest or a person seeking to be saved that Jesus died and rose again and if you believe what I just said---then you are still condemned.
lol

You also mock the evangelism in which Messiah faced the wrath of His Father and Elohim. You too will face that wrath for you mocking behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.