Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Still waiting.

For a definitive answer as to what "you" think sin is.

Do you sin.. Yes/No

Give a reason for the hope that is in you or the hopelessness you feel.

Since you do not know what sin is, you prove you are in bad shape, and since you refuse the truth, I will let you stay in that bad shape.

Truster

Since you do not know what sin is, you prove you are in bad shape, and since you refuse the truth, I will let you stay in that bad shape.

You have the worse case of, "put people off with more lies sindrome", I've ever come across.

The only cure is salvation. Then you won't want to lie.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She must be Googling sin and cutting and pasting what she finds.
She has already admitted she still sins.
But then she got cornered with her contradiction to other things she say, so now she won't commit one way or the other because she knows it will bring up more of her contradictions.

God's Truth

She has already admitted she still sins.
But then she got cornered with her contradiction to other things she say, so now she won't commit one way or the other because she knows it will bring up more of her contradictions.

You are not telling the truth. I said the Bible says IF ANYONE sins, then they can be forgiven.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have the worse case of, "put people off with more lies sindrome", I've ever come across.

The only cure is salvation. Then you won't want to lie.
She has a hard time keeping her lies straight.
But she loves those lies so much that even if she can't keep them straight, she'll hold on to them for dear life.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not telling the truth. I said the Bible says IF ANYONE sins, then they can be forgiven.
You said that you still sin.
And that when you do sin, you repent each time you sin.
Are you now claiming that you no longer repent each time you sin?

Status
Not open for further replies.