Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Scripture says GOD repented.

GT says:

It's still a lie, GT.

These scriptures are to humans, and they say plainly that you must repent OF SINS.

Luke 17:3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent,forgive them.

Luke 17:4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

1 Kings 8:47 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captors and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly’;

2 Chronicles 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land wherethey are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Ezekiel 18:30 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

Revelation 16:10 The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

God's Truth

It must be really scary to Tambora that repent is to humans about SINS we are doing.

The humble will repent for believing and preaching falseness, and repent of all their sins.

The prideful are stubborn and they will keep trying to say people say things they do not say, and they will try to cause confusion about what the Bible does say.

It is simple. God does NOT have to repent of sins, we do.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Luke 17:3
Luke 17:4
Revelation 9:20
2 Chronicles 6:37
Isaiah 59:20
Jeremiah 8:6
Ezekiel 18:30
Revelation 16:10
Revelation 16:11
Revelation 2:5
2 Corinthians 12:21
All true scriptures.

And these are true also.

Psalms 106:45 KJV
(45) And he [GOD] remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies.

Hosea 11:8 KJV
(8) How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Jeremiah 18:10 KJV
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

GT says:

If you have repented, it means you are no longer sinning.
Still a lie, GT.

Truster

I just had a message from GT asking if my alcohol demons were telling me lies.

In answer I must say that on 17th July 1999 at 10:30am after 30 years of addiction. When my sins were forgiven the judgment of my addiction was lifted. I have no demons or thirst.

"If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink."

God's Truth

We are both laughing at you because you refuse to see symbolism when it comes to the heart but symbolize like crazy when it comes to the valley of the shadow of death. You at truly the stupidest person on TOL.

Sent from my XT1254 using TOL mobile app

What don't you get that God says it is where? It is IN YOUR HEART, and HE is talking about the organ that pumps blood.

God's Truth

All true scriptures.

And these are true also.

Psalms 106:45 KJV
(45) And he [GOD] remembered for them his covenant, and repented according to the multitude of his mercies.

Hosea 11:8 KJV
(8) How shall I give thee up, Ephraim? how shall I deliver thee, Israel? how shall I make thee as Admah? how shall I set thee as Zeboim? mine heart is turned within me, my repentings are kindled together.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Jeremiah 18:10 KJV
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

GT says:

Still a lie, GT.

God does not repent of sins we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.