Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Everybody has a blood pump and everybody has a symbolic heart. Paul use the term heart in both senses and everytime he does you think he's speak of the blood pump.

No matter how many times you deny it, it is INSIDE the heart pump. Just believe what is written.

God's Truth

Are you a sinner?

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Messiah Yah Shua came into the world to save sinners".

Because if you are not a sinner Messiah won't save you.

You are ignorant because you have been told many times and you cannot retain what has been said.

Jesus saves sinners who REPENT of their sins. If you have repented, it means you are no longer sinning.

Truster

No, you're not getting out of answering that easy.

Does God save sinners or saints?

Lets try and make it easy for you.

"Yah Shua Messiah came into the world to save SINNERS". Is that beyond your comprehension?

The reason for your question is now as clear as day. I was not avoiding the question I was making clear your intention in asking.

PS you have a lying spirit.

God's Truth

Jesus doesn't save people who do not repent of their sins. I preach that all the time, but then you have Truster who cannot get past the shackles Satan has on him and he stays in one place not able to move.

Jesus does NOT save people who do not repent of their sins.

We have to obey Jesus to get saved and to stay saved.

God's Truth

There is the wicked sinner and the repentant sinner.

A sinner is not repentant until called, converted and regenerate.

(See http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?124805-The-salvation-of-self-by-oneself)

Are you so ensnared by Satan so much so that you cannot see that you go against people here who say they repented of their sins?

You are such a worker of Satan that, you claim God saves UNBELIEVERS.

Give the scripture for that or repent for being a preacher of things NOT from God.

God's Truth

The Worker's song(sung to the tune of "Jesus Paid It All"):

Jesus paid a lot
Some to him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
We washed it white as snow.

God washes those who REPENT of their sins.

You say God saves those who only believe in Him but He condemns those who do any sin repenting!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Lets try and make it easy for you.

"Yah Shua Messiah came into the world to save SINNERS". Is that beyond your comprehension?

Insulting someone doesn't help your argument.

I'm glad you said sinners. Had you said saints, I would have asked how someone becomes a saint.

How does God save sinners? Does he:

A. while they were yet sinners die for them, so that they have the ability to become sons of God by repenting of their sins and asking for Christ's gift of forgiveness?
OR
B. regenerate their souls so that He can save them without their need to repent?

The reason for your question is now as clear as day. I was not avoiding the question I was making clear your intention in asking.

How cute.

PS you have a lying spirit.

What have I lied about?

Status
Not open for further replies.