Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Insulting someone doesn't help your argument.

I'm glad you said sinners. Had you said saints, I would have asked how someone becomes a saint.

How does God save sinners? Does he:

A. while they were yet sinners die for them, so that they have the ability to become sons of God by repenting of their sins and asking for Christ's gift of forgiveness?
OR
B. regenerate their souls so that He can save them without their need to repent?

How cute.

What have I lied about?

You find it impossible to speak the truth in a sincere and straightforward way. You hide wicked intentions.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You find it impossible to speak the truth in a sincere and straightforward way. You hide wicked intentions.
Could you answer my question? I'm starting to think you're scared of answering it.

If I'm so deceptive, then answer my question and show how it is so.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you have repented, it means you are no longer sinning.
GT, still pushing that lie.

Jeremiah 18:10 KJV
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Had GOD stopped sinning, GT?
What a mess you make of scripture.

God's Truth

I don't retain lies.

That is a lie. You prove you are a worker for Satan because all you can do is accuse, just like your father.

Now answer the question with scripture, where is the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

Prove it right now that you do not retain lies, prove it by giving the scripture where it is said God saves UNbelievers.

Truster

Could you answer my question? I'm starting to think you're scared of answering it.

If I'm so deceptive, then answer my question and show how it is so.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Messiah Yah Shua came into the world to save sinners;

Truster

That is a lie. You prove you are a worker for Satan because all you can do is accuse, just like your father.

Now answer the question with scripture, where is the scripture that says God saves unbelievers.

Prove it right now that you do not retain lies, prove it by giving the scripture where it is said God saves UNbelievers.

"I came not to call the just, but sinners to repentance."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Messiah Yah Shua came into the world to save sinners;
Here is my question again, since it seems you've forgotten already:

How does God save sinners? Does he:

A. while they were yet sinners die for them, so that they have the ability to become sons of God by repenting of their sins and asking for Christ's gift of forgiveness?
OR
B. regenerate their souls so that He can save them without their need to repent?

God's Truth

GT, still pushing that lie.

Jeremiah 18:10 KJV
(10) If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Exodus 32:14 KJV
(14) And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Had GOD stopped sinning, GT?
What a mess you make of scripture.

That scripture says God repented of the evil He was going to do, according to the KJV.

WE HUMANS have to repent of our sins if we want to be saved.

I have given you many scriptures over the years that say repent is of SINS.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Worker's song(sung to the tune of "Jesus Paid It All"):

Jesus paid a lot
Some to him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
We washed it white as snow.
That about sums it up, Steko.

"Scoot over Jesus and let me finished up paying for what your efforts lacked."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Neither of your answers are true.

Then perhaps you could, instead of just saying neither are true, provide a third possibility?

Here are the scriptures for "A":

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans5:8&version=NKJV

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: - John 1:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:12&version=NKJV

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John1:9&version=NKJV

God's Truth

That about sums it up, Steko.

"Scoot over Jesus and let me finished up paying for what your efforts lacked."

Jesus is God, he is King. Who would EVER condemn someone for obeying the King? Jesus himself says you will NOT be blessed as a family member and friend unless you OBEY. So where do you ever get those words have been nullified?

Truster

Then perhaps you could, instead of just saying neither are true, provide a third possibility?

Here are the scriptures for "A":

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans5:8&version=NKJV

But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: - John 1:12 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John1:12&version=NKJV

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John1:9&version=NKJV

If you know the answers why are you asking me? Trying to be clever?

Status
Not open for further replies.