Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
For the record: The term "God Almighty is tautological, at least is would be, if God meant Elohim, which it doesn't. Jesus God is also tautological if Jesus were a translation of Yah Shua, which it isn't.

You people show not a single drop of veneration for His Holy Name.

'Jesus' is a transliteration of the Greek name 'Iesous' which is a transliteration of the Hebrew word 'Yeshua' which is translated in the OT 87 times as the English word 'salvation'.

You would show greater veneration for His holy name by not perverting 'Yeshua' into the 1930's made up term 'Yashua' or your made up version 'Yah Shua'.

God's Truth

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me,

Do you believe that?

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

How about that? How much plainer does it have to be to you?

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

Read it and believe.
God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

Truster

'Jesus' is a transliteration of the Greek name 'Iesous' which is a transliteration of the Hebrew word 'Yeshua' which is translated in the OT 87 times as the English word 'salvation'.

You would show greater veneration for His holy name by not perverting 'Yeshua' into the 1930's made up term 'Yashua' or your made up version 'Yah Shua'.

The Name of Yah Veh was given to Moses. The Name Yah Shua was given by the angel to Joseph.

Yeh = Eternal.

Shua = Salvation/Saviour.

The same name incorrectly translated as Joshua.

Truster

Proverbs 8:17 I love those who love me,

Do you believe that?

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and

How about that? How much plainer does it have to be to you?

1 Corinthians 8:3 But whoever loves God is known by God; and 2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

Read it and believe.
God loves those who love Him. God doesn't even know you personally if you do not obey.

You are missing the entire point and putting a mans ability, while in his sins, to motivate or manipulate the Almighty into saving the sinner.

marhig

God loves His creation, but He does not love and know you personally until you love and obey Him.
Don't you think that if Jesus taught us to love our enemies, then he loves his enemies also? He wouldn't tell us that we should do something that he wouldn't do.

That doesn't mean that we are all over them, just that we would be there for them and help them like he would.

Jerry Shugart

You used the last will and testament example last week and I recognised the teaching. I was suspicious at the time that you were just repeating something you'd read and did not understand. Your question here has proven me right.

Why didn't you answer my question? Here it is again:

So a man's salvation is not dependent on what he believes?

Truster

Why didn't you answer my question? Here it is again:

So a man's salvation is not dependent on what he believes?

I thought I'd answered it. !00% not dependent on anything a man says, thinks nor does. All of grace. From eternity to the Alpha and through to the Omega.

God's Truth

Don't you think that if Jesus taught us to love our enemies, then he loves his enemies also? He wouldn't tell us that we should do something that he wouldn't do.

That doesn't mean that we are all over them, just that we would be there for them and help them like he would.

...but as the scriptures say, God does not know and love personally those who reject Him.

No scripture can be dismissed. Use all the scriptures for understanding.

God's Truth

I thought I'd answered it. !00% not dependent on anything a man says, thinks nor does. All of grace. From eternity to the Alpha and through to the Omega.

No scripture ANYWHERE says God saves an unbeliever.

Give the scripture or repent for believing and preaching things not from God.

Truster

No scripture ANYWHERE says God saves an unbeliever.

Give the scripture or repent for believing and preaching things not from God.

Do you sin?

YES OR NO

Why are you not prepared to give a reason for the hope that is in you? It must be, because there is no hope in you.

God's Truth

By grace are ye saved....

Grace is that we do not have to work at cleaning ourselves, just to go to the temple to worship God, where His Spirit was. Grace is that we only have to have faith now to clean ourselves of the sins we repent of, and we become the temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.