For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If you want to get out of Europe, get out of Europe. If you want to be in G7 then stay in.
I thought that Trump was good mates with Russia, and was playing both hands?
Nah, that lie is what the demon rats spread no truth in it.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Of course I do. How would you feel if you owned a company and some nut started spreading baseless lies about your business being fraudulent? You telling me that you wouldn't do something about it?
It is important to defend the product which they can't do. It is insecure, and they know it. It is counting glitches and is high-tech, but it is still fraud. In fact, the greater the technology used, the more there is vote fraud.

Arthur Brain

It is important to defend the product which they can't do. It is insecure, and they know it. It is counting glitches and is high-tech, but it is still fraud. In fact, the greater the technology used, the more there is vote fraud.
How are they not defending the product when they're issuing lawsuits against nuts like Powell? Why are 'news' outlets at pains to distance themselves away from any such claims? If you've got proof to bring to the table as to how Dominion & Smartmatic machines are insecure and there was fraud then do so. Otherwise it's just blah blah blah.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
How are they not defending the product when they're issuing lawsuits against nuts like Powell? Why are 'news' outlets at pains to distance themselves away from any such claims? If you've got proof to bring to the table as to how Dominion & Smartmatic machines are insecure and there was fraud then do so. Otherwise it's just blah blah blah.
Because you won't read it. Since you don't read the New American, you want to be an ignoramus.

Arthur Brain

Because you won't read it. Since you don't read the New American, you want to be an ignoramus.
Pfft, I'm not interested in plenty of the tabloid press over here so if that's the extent of your "proof", then yeah, pass. Find a credible source, one that can be corroborated.

Gary K

Banned
I still say there was election fraud. What you gonna do about it? Read my latest post on election fraud.

Gary K

Banned
So the film that I watched on Monday of President Trump shaking hands with and deferring to President Putin, that was either made up or President Trump was being devious........ ok.

What the World needs now is extending of hands and honest talk.
When are you going to start? So far I haven't seen any from you.