For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

eider

You clearly don't know what "ad hominem" means.
Eider post 194 What the World needs now is extending of hands and honest talk.
freeloader post 196 When are you going to start? I haven't seen any from you.
Eider post 197 Ad Hominem fallacy.
Judge Rightly post 198 You clearly don't know what 'ad hominem'# means.
Ad Hominem Examples: Types & Functionsexamples.yourdictionary.com › ad-hominem-examples
Types of Ad Hominem Fallacy · Abusive - This is where the person is directly attacked. · This fallacy occurs when someone refutes another's ideas by attacking the person rather than the ideas.

You couldn't have known it, but 'ad hominem' fallacy covers a number of different kinds of response. The above was one.
Yours was another............

Arthur Brain

I still say there was election fraud. What you gonna do about it? Read my latest post on election fraud.
You're free to say all manner of things. Nobody's obliged to take them seriously however and especially not without some sort of credible backup. If you've got some evidence to support your posit then bring it. That doesn't include nutball sources on the net.

way 2 go

Four months after the November 3, 2020 presidential election, state and county officials in Georgia have failed to produce chain of custody documents for an estimated 404,691 vote by mail absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes and subsequently delivered to county registrars for counting.

As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News. The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

Arthur Brain

Four months after the November 3, 2020 presidential election, state and county officials in Georgia have failed to produce chain of custody documents for an estimated 404,691 vote by mail absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes and subsequently delivered to county registrars for counting.

As of March 3, only 56 of Georgia’s 159 counties have provided ballot transfer form data to The Georgia Star News. The number of absentee by mail ballots delivered to registrars in those 56 counties total only 195,309, or 32.5 percent, of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.

In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.
Oh, The Georgia Star news. That's just gotta be taken seriously...

Arthur Brain

First thing I'd point out:

Obama's 69M votes represented 52.93% of the vote.

Trump's 74M represented 46.9% of the vote.

Second:

Regarding the number of counties: Land doesn't vote. People vote. The county number isn't important.

Third:

The rule of law won, the majority of voters won, and President Biden is in the White House. :)
Don't confuse people with facts, they don't like it...

Leatherneck

Temp Banned

Second:

Regarding the number of counties: Land doesn't vote. People vote. The county number isn't important.

Third:

The rule of law won, the majority of voters won, and President Biden is in the White House. :)
First thing I would point out is Los Angelas should not have more voting power than 43 states. The founding Fathers corrected this with the electoral college, and since when have facts ever mattered to libtards since they create their own facts ?

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part

Which is completely irrelevant to electing our president.

Even though it's almost destroyed at this point, it's the United STATES of America and NOT the United STATE of America. That distinction is extremely important and almost completely ignored.
Second:

Again, you miss the significance of this. If we simply "count the votes of the people" the largely populated states would run roughshod over the rest of the country. The US is a FEDERATION of STATES.
Third:

Perhaps not.