Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Arthur Brain

Any Republican who does not support what Trump says must surely be a RINO swamp monster!
Sorta funny that some people somehow don't understand what 'RINO' in Trump era days effectively means. Pretty much anyone who isn't a MAGA! Trump adulating wingnut. Liz Cheney is a Republican who has no time for Trump's election defeat whining and considers him to be detrimental to the GOP. That makes her a RINO for plenty...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
What's that got to do with Carlson blatantly lying to you along with other Fox news hosts?
What that Carlson said are you accusing of being blatant lying?

@User Name, @Arthur Brain admits he's too fragile to be able to deal with the questions/criticisms I address to him, so, being unable to bear the strain, he needed to put me on "ignore". He needs to have an excuse as to why he can't answer them, and his "excuse" seems to be that he can't answer questions he never sees. (Of course, at best, that "excuse" only "works" for questions/criticisms I lodge against him AFTER he has put me on "ignore"...not for the many I had already put to him prior to that--the ones that triggered his meltdown that culminated in his putting me on "ignore".) So anyway, would you be able to step in for that noisemaking deadbrain and tell us if you, like him, think Tucker has lied about something concerning the J6 footage he's shown? And if you think he has lied, could you please tell us what lies you'd accuse him of having told?

Arthur Brain

This is another reason why MAGA losers keep on losing: Aside from refusing to put their money where their mouths are and give away their money to the likes of Trump, Kari Lake, etc, to help pay for their lawyers to overturn elections, too many MAGAs can't even tell the difference between who is a MAGA politician and who is a RINO, so they support both with equal vigor. So I'll ask again: How can you MAGAs take your country back when you can't even take your own party back from the RINOs?
Unfortunately there will have been those who parted with their money to donate to the likes of Trump and Lake (and wow, those Trump cards...). Laughing all the way to their bank...

7djengo7

Unfortunately there will have been those who parted with their money to donate to the likes of Trump and Lake (and wow, those Trump cards...). Laughing all the way to their bank...
VS
Aside from refusing to put their money where their mouths are and give away their money to the likes of Trump, Kari Lake, etc,

Not only have you, yourself, contradicted what you say here, @User Name, but @Arthur Brain has just contradicted you as well. You say nobody gives money to Trump, whereas he says that, on the contrary, some give money to Trump. Ain't no way you're dumb enough to not see your glaring self-contradiction, which means that you are lying about your glaring self-contradiction.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
@7djengo7 doesn't know what a RINO is, and is unable to differentiate RINOs from MAGAs. Multiply him by tens of millions of Republican voters, and now you can understand why there are so many RINO politicians in the Republican Party.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Arthur Brain

@7djengo7 doesn't know what a RINO is, and is unable to differentiate RINOs from MAGAs. Multiply him by tens of millions of Republican voters, and now you can understand why there are so many RINO politicians in the Republican Party.
To be fair there's plenty of what the MAGA! cohort consider RINO's that are actually Republicans but who just don't go along with their far right nonsense. Probably what's tripping some folk up somehow...

7djengo7

To be fair there's plenty of what the MAGA! cohort consider RINO's that are actually Republicans but who just don't go along with their far right nonsense. Probably what's tripping some folk up somehow...
@User Name thinks Democrats are Republicans. Apparently you think so, too. What's tripping you and him up seems to be some sort of drug-induced, permanent brain-damage you've inflicted upon yourselves from years (decades?) of abuse, no? If not, then what is the cause of your obvious mental disorders?

7djengo7

Is Trump a RINO? Yes or No?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER, STILL>

If you "know what a RINO is" and are "able to differentiate RINOs from MAGAs", why can't you answer this question, User Name?