Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
News flash! Vaccinations are on the rise and so are covid infections. Vaccinations are not only failing to prevent the spread of covid but they are also not slowing down its spread.
I've shown you otherwise without a syllable of refutation from you. All you can do is repeat your stupidity.

Want to know why I call you a lair. This post is a perfect example. You KNOW you're wrong. Your KNOW what you're saying is false.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Too many medical and political figures are propagating the accepted narratives about the vaccines using only selected data for support. They are clearly wrong to dismiss data showing serious problems with the vaccines.
There is no such data.

There are NO "serious problems" with these vaccines.

A fact that you have been repeatedly shown to be true and yet you persist in repeating nonsense that you know is false.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No, I do not trust the flu vaccine. I have had the flu and am not afraid of the flu. I have had covid and am not afraid of covid. But, of course, I am a Christian and believe for me it would in some very relevant aspects be better to die and go to heaven than to remain here on earth dealing with sin and sickness.

Here is info on the flu vaccine:

(NaturalNews) New data presented at IDWeek 2012 shows a small mortality risk the flu poses for healthy children. Considering that 30 percent of all flu vaccines can come with adverse reactions, and according to the CDC, six percent of those will be “serious” events–including death, we are long past the point of diminishing return. Of course, their overall Big Pharma findings support the usual public rhetoric that encourages families to line up and bare their arms en-mass for a shot to prove that they take the flu virus seriously every year.
ID Week 2012 is, of course, sponsored by the highly politicized Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) which is fraught with a dark past of conflicts of interests. Joining in is the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, which is federally funded and in bed with its admitted “partner”, the CDC. Next, comes the HIV Medicine Association, which nests neatly under the protective wing of the IDSA. Finally up, the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, which, by its own admission, is funded in part by Big Pharma interests. Can we trust these guys to be objective? When donkeys fly…
The Flu Vaccine Facts Straight from the CDC
In searching the year 2011 on the CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website–(http://vaers.hhs.gov/index)– it was found that 51 deaths were caused by the flu vaccines, along with 232 life-threatening events, 116 permanent disabilities, 739 hospitalizations, 109 prolonged hospitalizations, 4,039 ER visits, and 6,221 “not serious” reports. According to the National Vaccine Information Center, fewer than one percent of all adverse vaccine reactions are ever reported. If this is true, you can add two zeroes to any of other above figures to be closer to actual numbers. Nice odds, huh?
Flu shots kill and maim. As stated above, 30 percent of flu vaccinations come with adverse reactions, and about six percent of all adverse reactions bring with them serious health events, including death. What the CDC neglects to tell you is that in five recent studies, people who did get the 2008-2009 flu shot were more likely to get the swine flu than those who did not take the poke. Also, with the flu vaccine came three times more risk of hospitalization in children. Source: American Thoracic Society, May 2009.
You are certifiably insane!

There is NOTHING but DECADES of absolutely undeniable proof that the flu vaccines have saved literally millions of lives all over the world!!!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You should be more open to the possibility that it is you who is deceived, not the experts we are quoting here.
All you have to do is make an actual argument you lying moron!

Do you even know how to make an argument? I haven't seen you make one yet! You're obviously great at making unsubstantiated claims!!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Nobody can prove they are immune from covid because they got the shot.
On the contrary. As I've shown you at least twice now already. They have done double blind, placebo controlled studies that absolutely prove exactly that.

A point that you cannot rationally deny having known when you wrote this!

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If a mere 10,000 out of a hundred million die because of the shot I will refuse to get the shot because of those atrocious odds.
This is definitely not true, liar.

You have already done things today that are far more dangerous than taking these vaccines.

You're a delusional liar.
The covid shot does not prevent covid infections in everyone and I know I am just the one likely to die from covid if I take the shot under those odds.
This is because, in addition to being a liar, you are incapable of properly assessing risk.

I beg my fellow Americans to leave me alone. If I want to die from refusing the shot then stop trying to make me get the shot. If you are afraid you will catch covid from me then get the shot yourself if you think that will protect you from covid. You don't need me to get the shot to protect yourself from covid.
No one on this thread has said a single syllable contrary to this. Who are you arguing with now, the boogy-man under your bed?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You don't seem to understand what vaccine passports are all about. Do you think the passports will be voluntary and never enforced anywhere?
This has nothing to do with what I said. Try reading the post before responding please.

No one got a covid shot because of any vaccine passport until something less than a month ago.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
It is not surprising to me that the government and big pharmaceutical companies push a rosy narrative about questionable vaccines. There are billions of dollars at stake here and the crooked will lie if that is what it takes to get more of it for themselves.

Here is info about government and health industry compromises:

ID Week 2012 is, of course, sponsored by the highly politicized Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) which is fraught with a dark past of conflicts of interests. Joining in is the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, which is federally funded and in bed with its admitted “partner”, the CDC. Next, comes the HIV Medicine Association, which nests neatly under the protective wing of the IDSA. Finally up, the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, which, by its own admission, is funded in part by Big Pharma interests. Can we trust these guys to be objective? When donkeys fly…
Conspiracy theory nonsense that you have exactly zero evidence for and that is, in fact, contrary to any actual scientific evidence that you can cite.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
So forcing is not ok, but mandates are ok? Forcing businesses to have mandates is ok?
I didn't say that.

No, it's definitely not okay.

It's also entirely irrelevant to whether the vaccines are safe and effective and the fact remains that there has been no such mandate that "prevents people from doing business in New York" as was the claim.

The point being that if you are forced to bring up irrelevancies and over state things in order to bolster your case, then you're building your case on wet sand.

Lon

The vaccine saves far more lives than just the people who get dosed with it. The fewer people who get the disease, the less it is spread to others, whether they're vaccinated or not. So the vaccine may very well have saved your life already, especially if you happen to be in a high risk group.
This took me awhile to appreciate. I was under the 'assumption' that it didn't stop the disease, just made it milder. The media and doctors could have done a better job: it really does keep it from being transmitted in most cases. I was fully unaware of that when I got the vaccine. I took it for two reasons: 1) my daughter cannot taste or smell for 8 months now. I figured I'd at least not have to deal with that. 2) I was hounded by a friend. I'm in pretty good health, but just to keep my good friend from bugging me (echoes of Luke 11).
The vaccines for the coronavirus went through the same layers of review and testing as other vaccines. It was barriers to development, related to funding and manufacturing that were removed.
To be fair, though there are about 20 years of mRNA testing in mice, we don't know of long-term affects to date, in people. I wholly empathize with anyone concerned over this shot.

Last edited:

marke

There is no such data.

There are NO "serious problems" with these vaccines.

A fact that you have been repeatedly shown to be true and yet you persist in repeating nonsense that you know is false.

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself for judging me like that. I have posted info that you do not like and cannot refute. Someone posted this and you either did not see it or did not believe it. Don't call me a liar for believing credible reports you reject for whatever reason.

Pfizer vaccine recipients seven times more likely to get symptomatic Delta than recoverers (people with “natural immunity”) - Israeli data (Guardian, 8/27/21)

marke

You are certifiably insane!

There is NOTHING but DECADES of absolutely undeniable proof that the flu vaccines have saved literally millions of lives all over the world!!!
It is assumed that medicines are as effective as their promoters claim, but that may not be entirely accurate. We cannot possibly know a medicine alone kept someone from getting an illness as long as there are millions who did not get the medicine and did not get the illness. Flu vaccines are also not without histories of complications.

In searching the year 2011 on the CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website–(http://vaers.hhs.gov/index)– it was found that 51 deaths were caused by the flu vaccines, along with 232 life-threatening events, 116 permanent disabilities, 739 hospitalizations, 109 prolonged hospitalizations, 4,039 ER visits, and 6,221 “not serious” reports. According to the National Vaccine Information Center, fewer than one percent of all adverse vaccine reactions are ever reported. If this is true, you can add two zeroes to any of other above figures to be closer to actual numbers. Nice odds, huh?
Flu shots kill and maim. As stated above, 30 percent of flu vaccinations come with adverse reactions, and about six percent of all adverse reactions bring with them serious health events, including death. What the CDC neglects to tell you is that in five recent studies, people who did get the 2008-2009 flu shot were more likely to get the swine flu than those who did not take the poke. Also, with the flu vaccine came three times more risk of hospitalization in children. Source: American Thoracic Society, May 2009.

marke

On the contrary. As I've shown you at least twice now already. They have done double blind, placebo controlled studies that absolutely prove exactly that.

A point that you cannot rationally deny having known when you wrote this!

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!
There is no denying the fact that there are millions of unvaccinated people who have not gotten covid. It is also undeniable that there are thousands who have gotten the shot who have gotten covid, and some of them have died. There seems to be no explanation for why you refuse to incorporate those facts into your stubborn narratives.