Fake New Tally Thread

musterion

You are a liar and pro-abortion. You voted for and supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. You say one thing, and think something else. It's too bad Knight can't see through your fog lies.

Same reason ACW is a fake...says anyone who votes for a pro-homo marriage candidate is immoral, but claims to have voted for the Constitution candidate who is not against homo marriage, and also said more than once would rather see Clinton in the WH than Trump. He/she/they can't even keep the script straight.

TOL is infested with disinfo agents pretending to be conservative to attack from within. Thankfully some are beginning to see them for what they are.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Every year has a few record cold days somewhere. The issue is that the last two years, the average temperature on the Earth's surface has been hottest on record. This year is on track to be the second hottest ever.

So not much point in looking for exceptions.

Here is the truth.

Screenshot-2017-08-09-07.58.32-768x379.png

The controversy began in mid-January when the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration issued a report declaring that “the globally averaged temperature over land and ocean surfaces for 2016 was the highest among all years since record-keeping began in 1880.”

NOAA fixed the 2016 increase at 0.04 degrees Celsius. The British Met Office reported an even lower rise, of 0.01C. Both increases are well within the margin of error for such calculations, approximately 0.1 degrees, and therefore are dismissed by many scientists as meaningless.

This is why the left wants you to read their conclusions, not their report of raw data.

Arthur Brain

You are a liar and pro-abortion. You voted for and supported Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. You say one thing, and think something else. It's too bad Knight can't see through your fog lies.

No, she isn't, and you're just a very silly, very bile filled and very hate filled little man. Unlike yourself, Rusha's stand on abortion has been consistent through the years and it's a very hard line one at that, one that I don't fully agree with on certain areas but her consistency on the matter is beyond dispute. You, trying to make it about electoral representatives is a joke, considering none of the candidates have effectively done anything or really supported legislation to overturn laws that have been in place for decades. So by your own dopey yardstick, you're pro - abortion yourself doofus, no matter who you voted for.

However, given that you support nuke attacks on women and children, you've taken yourself out of any position to comment on other's positions on abortion anyway. You care nothing for the sanctity of life so stop pretending to care about either children or the abortion issue.

Arthur Brain

Same reason ACW is a fake...says anyone who votes for a pro-homo marriage candidate is immoral, but claims to have voted for the Constitution candidate who is not against homo marriage, and also said more than once would rather see Clinton in the WH than Trump. He/she/they can't even keep the script straight.

TOL is infested with disinfo agents pretending to be conservative to attack from within. Thankfully some are beginning to see them for what they are.

Well, firstly, Rusha isn't pretending to be a far right snowflake. She's never identified as such and her stance regarding abortion is more staunch than those who are anti abortion until it comes to launching nukes, like wingnuts like you and Nick for example.

So, with that in how mind how is Rusha being a 'fake' or a 'disinfo' agent'?!

Just yet more paranoia from the tin foil brigade...

:freak:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
However, given that you support nuke attacks on women and children, you've taken yourself out of any position to comment on other's positions on abortion anyway. You care nothing for the sanctity of life so stop pretending to care about either children or the abortion issue.

The choice was between TWO pro-abortion candidates. Had Bill Weld or John Kasich been the person running, I would haven voted for them in a heartbeat. Instead, I voted for the SANE candidate who was actually competent and didn't collude with the Russians in order to get elected. Bottomline ... because I actually love my country, I voted against the guy who Putin elected as president.

Arthur Brain

The choice was between TWO pro-abortion candidates. Had Bill Weld or John Kasich been the person running, I would haven voted for them in a heartbeat. Instead, I voted for the SANE candidate who was actually competent and didn't collude with the Russians in order to get elected. Bottomline ... because I actually love my country, I voted against the guy who Putin elected as president.

Hey, the likes of Nick and Musty aren't in any position to criticize you although they'll probably still attempt to distort and make you out to be a person you aren't. In Musty's case it's bizarre as you aren't even trying to be a far right winger as it is or have ever done so...

That just reflects on him and his foil hat though. :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, the likes of Nick and Musty aren't in any position to criticize you although they'll probably still attempt to distort and make you out to be a person you aren't. In Musty's case it's bizarre as you aren't even trying to be a far right winger as it is or have ever done so...

That just reflects on him and his foil hat though. :)

Meh, I continue to value their opinions enough to keep them on ignore.