excellent example of MADism:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

The passage that contains the verses you put up shows the nullification of the Old- Christ rejects those who rejected him_

You really just refuted yourself
But
I'll just otherwise be silent about that :plain:

Madism is a sham- it's hard to believe it's 70 million strong to be honest.
I don't get it.

The real reason is that MAD will believe false teachers rather than be crucified with Christ.

Gal 6:12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; (join their MAD religion) only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
Gal 6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
Gal 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

The real Israel of God.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That doesn't change the fact that Jeremiah 31:31-34 is speaking about the physical descendants of Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Paul taught--

Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Isaiah says--

Isa 56:1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
Isa 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Isa 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
Isa 56:4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
Isa 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Isa 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
Isa 56:8 The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

There is no other people of God than the elect, and they are all of the one nation, Israel of the Spirit.

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at all, that's not the truth. Spiritual Israel is the body of Christ. All those circumcised of the heart and who worship the father in spirit and in truth and do his will following Jesus Christ. These are the true Israel!

Jerry could try and find good promises to anyone else, but he can not.

LA

daqq

Jerry could try and find good promises to anyone else, but he can not.

LA

True, and there is no such thing as a "House of the Gentiles", that is what being grafted into Israel is really all about, (putting off the old man who is a "Gentile" and putting on Messiah by way of immersion into his Testimony). There are plenty of statements made concerning the Gentiles, especially in Isaiah, but they are statements made in the context of joining Israel, (Isa 56:3-7 is one of the lesser known passages although it is blatantly obvious and includes a tree analogy). Israel is the prototokos firstborn, (πρωτοτοκος, Septuagint version of Exo 4:22), and that is the same word used of Messiah where he is also called the firstborn in different contexts, (Ephraim is also called πρωτοτοκος-firstborn in the Septuagint version of Jer 31:9). Truly becoming "in Messiah" is literally becoming "in Israel" because that is in fact one of the names of the Messiah. It is inescapable unless one willingly blinds himself or herself to what is written so as to remain a member some an imaginary "House of the Gentiles" which, as is plain for most to see, generally ends up something more like a MAD-House. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What a nut, lush, in addition to being a demon, is this mess-hack. Good day to you, sir,

^
John makes about as much sense as a waffle slapped against a bicycle seat

being grafted into Israel

You can't be 'grafted' into something you literally are.

I particularly love this verse, because it reveals God embracing us as His children- we are not merely 'grafted', and Paul stated it plainly:

Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Yeah.
You see, God doesn't look at blood, He looks at those who seek Him.

His elect are His children.

That was always the case from the beginning- the only thing is, the Jews were the only one's who had knowledge of Him.

To be blunt, Jews are just racist- that's the irony behind those as yourself calling me 'antisemitic'.

They are the ones who feed this idea of us grafting to them, who crucified Christ and still reject him to this day, and you nonetheless buy right into that :rolleyes:

I mean, what is that :freak:
Get real
Talking about 'stand with Israel'

Why not just stand with Islam- they at least hold Jesus to be the co-prophet of Mohammad :idunno:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes, "spiritual Israel." And everyone who will be in that "Israel" will be the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Jesus explained clearly and simply what "Spiritual Israelites" are. You need to read His word, friend. It is not that much too read.

daqq

Yeah.
You see, God doesn't look at blood, He looks at those who seek Him.

His elect are His children.

That was always the case from the beginning- the only thing is, the Jews were the only one's who had knowledge of Him.

To be blunt, Jews are just racist- that's the irony behind those as yourself calling me 'antisemitic'.

They are the ones who feed this idea of us grafting to them, who crucified Christ and still reject him to this day, and you nonetheless buy right into that :rolleyes:

I mean, what is that :freak:
Get real
Talking about 'stand with Israel'

Why not just stand with Islam- they at least hold Jesus to be the co-prophet of Mohammad :idunno:

That is what the scripture says and that is what Yeshua himself teaches. Read Matthew 15:21-28 where the Canaanite woman of Tyre was given the right to become grafted into the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael by faith. "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." If therefore you are not willing to change your own mindset, and become of the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael, then Yeshua plainly and emphatically states that he was not sent to you, period. And those words shall not pass away, never ever, not for you or anyone else. Otherwise what others have said concerning you and yours, that you teach "replacement theology", is absolutely correct because you refuse to bow to the Testimony of Yeshua and enter into the commonwealth of the great congregation of the all Yisrael and olive tree of the Father. You have therefore carved out for yourselves exactly as was already said; a phony "house of the Gentiles" where you can remain a Canaanite in violation of the scripture, (for example see Zec 14:21). You cannot enter by any other way than through Messiah whose name is the Door, (of the Tabernacle), and whose name is also Yisrael, the firstborn.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That is what the scripture says and that is what Yeshua himself teaches. Read Matthew 15:21-28 where the Canaanite woman of Tyre was given the right to become grafted into the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael by faith. "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." If therefore you are not willing to change your own mindset, and become of the lost sheep of the house of Yisrael, then Yeshua plainly and emphatically states that he was not sent to you, period. And those words shall not pass away, never ever, not for you or anyone else. Otherwise what others have said concerning you and yours, that you teach "replacement theology", is absolutely correct because you refuse to bow to the Testimony of Yeshua and enter into the commonwealth of the great congregation of the all Yisrael and olive tree of the Father. You have therefore carved out for yourselves exactly as was already said; a phony "house of the Gentiles" where you can remain a Canaanite in violation of the scripture, (for example see Zec 14:21). You cannot enter by any other way than through Messiah whose name is the Door, (of the Tabernacle), and whose name is also Yisrael, the firstborn.

'Replacement Theology' is derogatory, and manipulative.
It's 'Covenant Theology', and it concludes that the Jews already received what was promised to them- Christ was the culmination of all that was prophesied and they rejected him.

Nothing was 'replaced' because there were never two things to begin with- Christianity is the continuation of Judaism, and those who practice 'Judaism' are heretics against their own Lord.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
'Replacement Theology' is derogatory, and manipulative.
It's 'Covenant Theology', and it concludes that the Jews already received what was promised to them- Christ was the culmination of all that was prophesied and they rejected him.

Nothing was 'replaced' because there were never two things to begin with- Christianity is the continuation of Judaism, and those who practice 'Judaism' are heretics against their own Lord.

So now you talk against who speaks Jesus' teaching of "Spiritual Israelites".

You just proved my point of your "elitism" faith.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It sounded like you were speaking against Daqq's comment.

was I wrong?

If I was, I apologize.

I'm going to make it my life's purpose to convert you to Calvinism.

You ready for the magic to unfold?
It'll take some literal miracles and a bunch of jollypops, but we will succeed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to make it my life's purpose to convert you to Calvinism.

I thought you were, it is not just you, Lon and AMR too.

You know why I am not fan of Paul? Because he sounds like Calvinist like you claim. But Paul did not kill any of his enemy like Calvin did. So Paul is not exactly like Calvin.

sorry, I am not interested in putting any man on pedestal. You guys are in a way RCC faith because they put their pope on a pedestal too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I tried to make Lon understand what Jesus teaches in PMs, but he did not respond to any of Jesus' word.