excellent example of MADism:

heir

TOL Subscriber
By listening to the words of Paul, you are listening to the Gospel given to him by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.
:thumb:

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

musterion

But that most of the BIG GUYS in the list of "early church fathers" were off the rails long ago.

I guess that you've never noticed that all large religious and political groups become completely corrupt in short order. It's the way of the world in this present evil age.

For all their boasting about sola Scriptura and sola fide, ever notice how the Reformed reverentially exalt the "ECF," despise true Bible only people (like us) and are esentially Catholic with regard to works?

Right Divider

Body part
For all their boasting about sola Scriptura and sola fide, ever notice how the Reformed reverentially exalt the "ECF," despise true Bible only people (like us) and are esentially Catholic with regard to works?
Yep, just another of the large group that prefer to believe in stuff about the Bible instead of the Bible itself.