Every day is a new circus.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Use it to keep some of the remaining staff from back-biting?

Well, it's an idea.

It's more likely they're probably out celebrating somewhere tonight...

DhXzm8FW4AAQS1S.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Don't forget what has made Trump's fraud of a circus even possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Zdx97A63s&app=desktop

Sweet heaven. I shouldn't be laughing, because that was so deeply disturbing.

The man just about halfway past the middle of the video is a classic example of the Trump suppprter's ever obvious double-standard and it's self-deception.

He's a perfect example of why...there is no reasoning with Trump's drones - none whatsoever.

But that guy's shirt - contrasted to his words... yeah. That about sums it up.

Except there was this:

"The presidency is a man's job. A female has more hormones, she could start a war in 10 seconds. If she has hot flashes whatever... BOOM"

Haven't all wars been started by men?

"Yes..."

Or this: "The regular couple, they work so hard, you know... and the gay couple, they want more..."

Or....

Yeah. Well, thanks for the PSA, Danoh. I guess.

Here's one for you, showing how it's passed from one generation to the next. The exact clip isn't on YouTube yet, and so just watch these kids from the link:

https://twitter.com/buzzfeednews/status/1015078720556564481?s=12

Kit the Coyote

Isn't this a lovely way for the U.S. to thank service members for their service?

AP: Army Discharging Immigrant Recruits Who Were Promised Citizenship

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The Associated Press has learned that the U.S. Army has moved in recent weeks to discharge immigrant recruits and reservists who enlisted through a program that promised them a path to citizenship.
Some of these service members say they weren’t told why they were being discharged. Others say the Army told them they’d been labeled as security risks because they have relatives abroad or because their background checks were pending.
The AP was not able to ascertain how many service members who enlisted through the immigrant recruitment program have been booted out of the Army because of their immigrant status, but immigration attorneys said they were aware of more than 40 enlistees who have been discharged in recent weeks.
The Pentagon declined to comment because of a pending lawsuit.

This is shocking and very disturbing. I've always felt that military service was one of the best paths to citizenship as you are literally putting your life on the line to show your desire to be part of this country. SHAME Mr. President!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This is shocking and very disturbing. I've always felt that military service was one of the best paths to citizenship as you are literally putting your life on the line to show your desire to be part of this country. SHAME Mr. President!

He doesn't know how to feel shame.

I first heard of this from a vet who was telling anyone who asked him about enlisting - "DON'T."

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now that Bill Shine has left FOX for the White House, his wife has deleted her racist Twitter account.

The wife of Bill Shine — former Fox News co-president who just joined the Trump administration as White House communications chief — has a lengthy history of defending racists, promoting unfounded anti-vaccination conspiracies, writing about “Islamic Insanity,” and making racially-charged remarks on her social media pages.

Darla Shine made these remarks primarily on her Twitter account, @darlashine, which was deleted as soon as the White House announced that her husband was officially joining the Trump administration.

But not before Mediaite took screenshots.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bil...-and-spread-conspiracy-theories-about-blacks/

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Darla Shine made these remarks primarily on her Twitter account, @darlashine, which was deleted as soon as the White House announced that her husband was officially joining the Trump administration.

But not before Mediaite took screenshots.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bil...-and-spread-conspiracy-theories-about-blacks/

She thinks people think of housewives as "hags" and says she wants to change that. Her tweets aren't helping. "Hag" would be a kind description for someone who blurts out that kind of bilge.

Danoh

Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

Yo, anna, where is that link to that image of that guy on the ground who's collapsed from the stress of attempting to defend Trump without having to deflect to "well, Obama, Clinton, the Democrats..."

Thanks,

D

Never mind. I found it.

Sent it to various people.

What I did is text the question "Yo, _____ have you heard of the latest national emergency?"

Most said no, and wanted to know more.

At which point I sent them the image.

lorzlzpqd7811.jpg

Most had a good laugh.

Not most of the Trump drones, though.

Typical response just to the question itself?

Something among the line of "I don't listen or watch fake news so of course I heard nothing. Everything is going wonderful America including another real judge for Supreme Court. Making America great again!"

In other words, a deflection, lol

Which only added the hilarity when I then sent them the image, and they failed to get the irony.

Trump drones are very funny.

:chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.
An interesting choice that apparently isn't making the right ecstatic, though he's another able jurist. What I know of him as an individual is admirable. What I've read of him from the bench is considered, even in difference. He numbers liberals and conservatives among those who like and esteem him, personally and professionally. While I have some serious differences with him and I think there will be difficulty in the process from left and right, he's a solid choice to help set a lasting conservative tone for the Court.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yo, anna, where is that link to that image of that guy on the ground who's collapsed from the stress of attempting to defend Trump without having to deflect to "well, Obama, Clinton, the Democrats..."

Thanks,

D

Never mind. I found it.

Sent it to various people.

What I did is text the question "Yo, _____ have you heard of the latest national emergency?"

Most said no, and wanted to know more.

At which point I sent them the image.

Every time I see that I get a chuckle out of it. :chuckle: (I did check to make sure it wasn't a photo of a real emergency, and it's a stock photo so I don't feel bad about chuckling.)

It's true, isn't it? The vast majority of Trump defense is based on those three. Not about whether what Trump has said or done is good for the country, or justifiable, or follows the rule of law or is a whopper of a lie or whatever - but whether or not he did it better or different or he was appropriately justifiable compared to that terrible triad.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
An interesting choice that apparently isn't making the right ecstatic, though he's another able jurist. What I know of him as an individual is admirable. What I've read of him from the bench is considered, even in difference. He numbers liberals and conservatives among those who like and esteem him, personally and professionally. While I have some serious differences with him and I think there will be difficulty in the process from left and right, he's a solid choice to help set a lasting conservative tone for the Court.

What serious differences do you have with him?