Eschatological Response

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Chrysostom and Epoisses,

Though we may have differences, I want to take this chance to tell you that I embrace you as siblings in Jesus and appreciate your giving this thread time in your rebuttal or agreement.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Epoisses

I don't go by the Pope.

I also don't believe that all are forced to be saved by election.

However to be direct, I believe the foundation to Salvation has been laid before Creation, and manifested in Jesus.

I don't subscribe to the idea that death is the final call.

I believe God has one more revelation through the events of Revelation and the Old Testament that is referred to by Paul in the chapter of Romans I referred to previous to your question.

In other words, Paul speaks of mysteries to the Jews and all rejectors of Jesus that have not yet been revealed.

This is my immediate answer.

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Whatever! Paul refutes all dispensationalists who split the body of Christ into two parts.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1Cor. 12:13

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Whatever! Paul refutes all dispensationalists who split the body of Christ into two parts.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 1Cor. 12:13

I totally knew you were gonna say that. [emoji12]