End of Roe Vs Wade?

Right Divider

Body part
We've developed our children into lazy, self-centered jerks, who think they should be taken care of their whole lives without providing any benefit to society.
While that is true of too many... I didn't raise my children that way and they are not part of the problem.

You all missed the point

Thanks for reminding me:
I asked a question a while back and I don't know if it ever got answered:
Who knows why you can see every medical procedure and operation there is in documentaries and medical shows, but you will never see an abortion on fil? Who knows the answer?
In the days of child labor, a congressman made an argument against the practice, and he was the first congressman ever to do something that is very commonplace today: Bring is a giant blown up photo and put it on a stand behind him as he spoke. It had great effect, and of course child labor was eventually abolished.

Images are powerful. If images and film of an abortion were public and on tv shows abortion would rapidly become illegal.

So what are the powers that prevent that from happening?

The point is . .

The reason we do not see films of abortions is because images are powerful and if images and film of an abortion were public and on tv shows abortion would rapidly become illegal. Images of children chained to machines is what helped turn child labor around.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Evil cannot create, evil can only destroy.

When an unwanted child has been created, it has been created in an act of evil, and therefore must be destroyed.

There is nothing more evil than the very concept "an unwanted child".

@chrysostom

marke

You all missed the point

The point is . .

The reason we do not see films of abortions is because images are powerful and if images and film of an abortion were public and on tv shows abortion would rapidly become illegal. Images of children chained to machines is what helped turn that around.
We don't need child labor laws to stop child abuse. Child labor laws have stopped the apprenticeship training of young workers and turned millions of unemployable teens into the streets to commit crimes for money they cannot earn legally because of Marxist child labor laws.

We don't need child labor laws to stop child abuse. Child labor laws have stopped the apprenticeship training of young workers and turned millions of unemployable teens into the streets to commit crimes for money they cannot earn legally because of Marxist child labor laws.

(sigh) I am trying to talk about the power of imagery. Imagery.
The thread is about Abortion.

The power of imagery helped swayed Congress with child labor, that is my point.
The power of images on "brand new" satellite Nightly News of blacks being hosed and attacked with dogs by police in the South helped raise America awareness on Segregation.
The power of images changed the minds of a nation regarding Viet Nam, nightly images at the dinner table of soldiers bleeding in a jungle..

So I ask for the third time: Why do we not see films of abortions on documentaries or those medial tv? The reason that some power behind the scenes is not allowing them is because images are powerful and if images and film of an abortion were public and on tv shows abortion would rapidly become illegal.

So, who is this great power that has managed to prevent imagery of abortions?

Last edited:
Evil cannot create, evil can only destroy.

When an unwanted child has been created, it has been created in an act of evil, and therefore must be destroyed.

There is nothing more evil than the very concept "an unwanted child".

You're joking, right? This is some distasteful sarcasm to make a point, right?

ok doser

I wondered if that would be misunderstood.

Try this:

When an unwanted child has been created, it has been created in an act of evil, and therefore, to the person who committed the evil act, it must be destroyed.

I wondered if that would be misunderstood.

Try this:

When an unwanted child has been created, it has been created in an act of evil, and therefore, to the person who committed the evil act, it must be destroyed.

Okay, I see what you are saying now. Thanks.

I would counter that by saying that such people have no morals and no sense of good & evil and don't even bother to think that deep. To them an unwanted baby is like a paint dripping while painting a wall, that needs to be cleaned up

Painting a wall here is a euphemism you see :)

While "painting a wall" there was a "mistake" (spilled paint/baby) that needs to be cleaned up and gotten rid of.

Thats as deep as they think.

ok doser

Okay, I see what you are saying now. Thanks.

I would counter that by saying that such people have no morals and no sense of good & evil and don't even bother to think that deep. To them an unwanted baby is like a paint dripping while painting a wall, that needs to be cleaned up

Painting a wall here is a euphemism you see :)

While "painting a wall" there was a "mistake" (spilled paint/baby) that needs to be cleaned up and gotten rid of.

Thats as deep as they think.
Hopefully the coming Supreme Court ruling will verify that a human life is created at conception.

Derf

No, they have a sense of good & evil—a twisted one—a totally self-centered one. Otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to clean up the paint.

ok doser

Well, that actually IS science. That's why all the Left's arguments fall flat because they deny that simple scientific fact.
This was what got me banned, often, from the hardcore feminist group on Facebook. I would state the unrefutable - that a new, genetically unique, human life was created at conception. Try as they might they could not refute that. So they would ban me.
After much sputtering. 😅