Does Luke 19:44 disprove Preterism?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think his testimony has nothing to do with this thread so I'm not sure why you are bringing it up.

It doesn't.

GM is nothing but a cheerleader, and agitator.

He's trying to make it about me, instead of actually discussing the topic of the thread.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think his testimony has nothing to do with this thread so I'm not sure why you are bringing it up. And he certainly has no obligation to tell us his testimony if he doesn't want to, in this thread or any other thread.

1 Peter 3:15 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Peter 3:15 "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

Back to Dispensationalism 101

Darby Followers such as yourself are supposed to proclaim that 1 Peter is not written to the BOC.

Why are you taking a verse that the men who you follow, tell you, the verse isn't written to you?

C'mon GM, if you're going to be a Darby Follower, at least learn what books of the Bible you're supposed to use for yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Back to Dispensationalism 101

Darby Followers such as yourself are supposed to proclaim that 1 Peter is not written to the BOC.

Why are you taking a verse that the men who you follow tell you the verse isn't written to you?

C'mon GM, if you're going to be a Darby Follower, at least learn what books of the Bible you're supposed to use for yourself.

Never read Darby moron Cragie

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Never read Darby moron Cragie

Why are you quoting 1 Peter 3?

According to the men that you follow, 1 Peter 3 is for the "kingdom believers".

Why are you mixing the two gospels?

I thought you only followed Paul's gospel?

Why are you now following Peter's gospel?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
tet, are you a full or partial preterist? If partial, what do you think hasn't happened yet?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
tet, are you a full or partial preterist? If partial, what do you think hasn't happened yet?

I'm partial.

I believe the thousand years hasn't ended yet, and right before it does, Satan will be loosed for a little while.

Moreover, I believe the second resurrection and the Great White Throne Judgment are all yet future events.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
It doesn't.

He's trying to make it about me, instead of actually discussing the topic of the thread.

You're right.

Out of the nearly 50 posts GM has made on this thread, I can't pick out one where he brings anything to the table of substance. It's just all name calling and hollow opinion.

I don't think he has the capacity to discuss the topic intelligently.

OCTOBER23

GROSSBEAK,

I DO NOT HAVE A TEMPER OR GET ANGRY.

I JUST FEEL SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR BIBLICAL IGNORANCE.

I LOVE ALL CHRISTIANS AND YOU TOO.

LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS.

1Pe 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves:

for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

-----------------------------------------------

LIFE-IS-GOOD,

I am a Canadian and I speak Canadian eh !
---------------------------------------------------

john w

Hall of Fame
I declare with my mouth that Christ Jesus is Lord, and believe in my heart that God the Father raised him from the dead.

You deny that:
-OT saints will be resurrected in the future, which, by definition, is physical("stand up"), and deny the redemption of the body,which,again, by definition, is physical, promised to members of the boc, asserting it is not in the bible, as you delete 1 Cor. 15 ff,perverting the gospel of Christ,

-You deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is also a man today, asserting, satanically, that he lost his"flesh and bone" body, while ascending to the third heaven, which is satanic, as no scripture says that; thus, you assert that he is not the one mediator between God, and man,

-You assert that the law was "nailed to the cross...abolished"(and later lied about that), though not one verse says that, and thus, everyone, you assert, is saved, since "where there is no law, there is no transgression....sin is not imputed when there is no law...," and, at the same time, assert that no one can come to Christ, because the law has been abolished.

-You satanically pit God the Father, against the Saviour, asserting God the Father taught the law, but the Saviour did not, keeping the law, to be the propitiation(satisfactory sacrifice), which he never taught, which is from the pits of hell. The Saviour spoke nothing, but is Father's words, and taught NADA, except that given to Him by His Father.

That is what you must believe, you devil boy, to make your satanic Preterism/AD 70-ism "work."

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't.

Save your whited wall "trying to make it about me, instead of.." wimper, crying, you actress, as that is your "ministry" on TOL, you troll, as you hurl trash, insults, dung at other dispie/MAD proponents, misquote them, insult them, name call them, in then, in Academy Award fashion, blubber how mean we are to you.

Actress.

john w

Hall of Fame
According to the men that you follow, 1 ?

There the punk goes, again, with his "follow men" sophistry, deceit, hypocrisy, as if he does not "follow men," following God, obviously, and lies, as he follows men also, as if that does anything, to his "argument.".

You deceitful piece of trash.

Whom should we follow, Craigie? You? Are you a man, sweetie? Paul? Was he a man, sissy? The Lord Jesus Christ, like you, obviously, punk? Oh, yes-you say, saanically, that He is not a man today.

I challenge anyone on TOL, to ask Craigie, if he follows men. Go ahead. I have his own quotes, where he testifies that he follows the pope-a man.

Go ahead, Craigie and tell everyone on TOL, as I've asked you, that you do not follow your "men" Preterist/AD 70 teachers. Go ahead, punk.

He won't touch this post.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Little Johnny W the Dance Director,

Why don't you actually address the topic of the post.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Was this prophecy fulfilled?

Was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD the fulfillment of this prophecy?

What about all the other Darby Followers and MADists?

Was Luke 19:44 fulfilled?

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey Little Johnny W the Dance Director,

Why don't you actually address the topic of the post.

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.”

Was this prophecy fulfilled?

Was the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD the fulfillment of this prophecy?

What about all the other Darby Followers and MADists?

Was Luke 19:44 fulfilled?

Little, you wimper, you sodomite? Say that to my face, you wimp? No, you would not, you effeminate sodomite.

Why don't you address my last 50 questions, you sodomite? Tell us about this Roman army being the second coming, sweetie, as the Roman army was awaiting their salvation. Tell us who this"everyone" was, that saw tis "un-physical" Saviour.

What's the problem, devil boy? Out of Hank Hanegraaf tapes, loser?

And tell everyone how you lost your job, propositioned me, in an email, and I rebuked you, and you, in spite, to get even with that mean John W., now call me " Little Johnny W the Dance Director," even though I offered to met you in DFW, when that dyed hair wife of yours was in my area, and you wimped out.

Tell everybody about this, Craigie the wimp.