Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John 14:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

Jesus the Way to the Father
14 “Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God. Believe also in Me.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
John 14:1 Modern English Version (MEV)

Jesus the Way to the Father
14 “Let not your heart be troubled. You trust it in God, and in me, [let yourselves trust?] it.
1. I don't live in Israel.
2. It was 2,000 years ago.
3. The translation need to be fixed by me.
4. It is a command that is obviously not needed anymore.

genuineoriginal

You avoided answering his question, why?
The Bible does not teach that you must believe in the Trinity to be saved.
Why are you trying to judge a servant of God based on something the Bible does not use as a criteria for judgment?
Isn't what you are doing no different than judging on how someone observes the Sabbath or what food someone avoids eating?

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.​

The scriptures are clear on the matters that are subject to judgment.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
G.O you can't be a cultist and a "True Believer." It would be better to
choose one or the other. I'll assume you're a Unitarian until you tell
me otherwise.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Bible does not teach that you must believe in the Trinity to be saved.
Why are you trying to judge a servant of God based on something the Bible does not use as a criteria for judgment?
Isn't what you are doing no different than judging on how someone observes the Sabbath or what food someone avoids eating?

Romans 14:4
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.​

The scriptures are clear on the matters that are subject to judgment.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

If you're a Unitarian, then you don't believe in the Divinity of Christ
and that can be a problem for you? You don't preach Paul's Gospel
so, you probably follow another Gospel? That's another problem for
you.