Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

musterion

Then tell us what Grace is.

If I had to be judged by God on the basis of how much good work I did, I would certainly go to the Lake of Fire because I can't do enough to rid myself of sin. That is a fact. I'd have no chance and no hope.

Do you believe that is also true for yourself?

Paging [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION].

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ready-Fire-Aim Is Not The Means For Fruitful Discussion

Ready-Fire-Aim Is Not The Means For Fruitful Discussion

So if one is surrounded by entire systems founded upon preaching false gospels, then the Word alone, illuminated by the Spirit if Christ, is still inadequate and so he should nonetheless yoke himself to and seek wisdom from the many? God would prefer he seek out false teachers to aid him rather than trust His ability to finish the work He started within? When you say things like this, it sounds like you have a very big stake in promoting the ecclesiarchy vs God's Word.
Had you taken the time to actually read the linked content in my post, which you could not have done given these statements, you would know that nothing I have said, or others with whom I agree, warrants the leaps you are making.

Your drive-by post makes for provocative theater to the crowd, but really nothing more. Tolle lege.

AMR

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hmmm,...not sure about Augustine of Hippo returning the Christianity of his day back to its 'roots' necessarily, since he has an interesting background and influences himself, not to mention some peculiar doctrinal notions too - doing some research on him currently :)

Augustine was around at the turn of the Roman State adopting Christianity- he was very influential in separating orthodoxy from heterodoxy, and his background was in substantial theological concepts. Albeit, he was a Stoic before becoming a priest within the Church.

What stands central in Augustine's literature, most notably in his collection known as 'The City of God', is the notion of God's immutability and predestination. It's ultimately where Calvin would begin his theology.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Augustine's change of schools.................

Augustine's change of schools.................

Augustine was around at the turn of the Roman State adopting Christianity- he was very influential in separating orthodoxy from heterodoxy, and his background was in substantial theological concepts. Albeit, he was a Stoic before becoming a priest within the Church.

What stands central in Augustine's literature, most notably in his collection known as 'The City of God', is the notion of God's immutability and predestination. It's ultimately where Calvin would begin his theology.

Augustine not only drew much from neo-platonism, but was a manichee (devotee of Manichaeism) for at least 9 years before his conversion to Catholicism, so aspects of this more gnostic-eclectic type religion may have influenced his thought, even though he wrote against it later. What is interesting is to study the psychology of each theologian which reflects in their theology. He certainly was a major theologian whose voluminous works were preserved during his time at a pivotal era within Christian developments, but how his views compare in their contrast to later centuries of doctrinal formation and popular modern Christianity's definition of 'orthodoxy' may beg to differ.

Augustine’s Choice: The Lord of Light or the Light of the Lord?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
YHWH Dwells Within Us (Father and Son ONE) John 14:23

Part 1 of 6 follow up to the Direct Assault on Satan... Point 2 (Arianism) Fully Rebutted by Scripture and exposed as (deceit).

(OP Link)

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... (You're Horribly Wrong and it's distorting your theology)
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... (So "Close" to the "TRUTH" but so FAR as well)
[MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION] ... (Led Astray by imbibed lies)
[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] ... (Consider this Well)
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... (Division, Deceit and Slander are your tools and doctrines)
[MENTION=17494]RBBI[/MENTION] ... Scarecrow?

Arianism brought to THE TRUTH AND LIGHT

Arianism isn't a denial of "The Trinity Doctrine"... as doctrine is man made... with the exception of the doctrine of Christ (2 John 1:9). Per (Romans 8:9 coupled with 1 John 2:27), we know that Christ didn't leave behind teachings and ideas, but is our teacher that indwells us (Romans 8:9)... this is further proven with the verse (Matthew 23:10). Arianism isn't a denial of the "perceived" false recognition of the Deity of the Son.

Arianism is a full denial of God. Did I just say that? Yup... You knew it was headed here... after all... Isaiah 14:14 is the anchor verse to the OP. The end game of all this will be to focus on Psalm 71:5. But... for now... this OP train is starting at point 2 of 5.

For all of you who may think I'm going back on my "hand of fellowship" rebuke to [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION] ... I would like to cite (Matthew 26:34)... Yup... if you look for hope in scripture... it's all there! Lots and lots of hope to be found... So in this way... I'm not "Damning" Arians. I am putting those scriptural screws to them, though. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

YHWH promised National Israel that He would dwell with them (Ezekiel 37:27). YHWH told Israel "WHO" it's true KING of ANOINTING was supposed to be. (1 Samuel 8:1-7). He also explained "when" this would happen... (Matthew 23:39 and Revelation 21:22)... and we know "When" (Luke 3:22 + Luke 3:22 Cross Referenced) He was anointed the TRUE KING of National Israel.

Jesus promised us that He and His Father would dwell within each of us, that KNOW Him (John 14:23).

(Philippians 1:19 and Romans 8:9) tell us how we can understand and refer to the Holy Spirit that literally dwells within us. (Matthew 28:19 coupled with Philippians 2:9) further reveal how (Deuteronomy 6:4) remains true through the lens of (1 John 5:7).

Scripturally... this write up is enormously weighted... so here comes my Arianism busting thesis of scripture...

Arians... you cannot twist the meanings of the following scriptures when they are joined by marriage of scriptural intent. Each of these is powerful, but I submit them joined in intent.

(Deuteronomy 6:4 + John 10:30 + John 14:23 + Romans 8:9 + Philippians 1:19)

No counter scripture... No scriptural division by separating these as standing alone... Per John 5:39, I join these as a scriptural sword that will be used to reveal that all Arian assertions are false and a complete denial of God... instead of just "Jesus" as God.

Anyone "Need" a little Old Testament Iron to thrust this assertion home? (Isaiah 57:15 and above all Isaiah 9:6)

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION], [MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION], [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION], [MENTION=17494]RBBI[/MENTION], [MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION], [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]...

You stand fully, incontestably, incontrovertibly scripturally rebutted here... how do you reply?

I now submit (Matthew 5:37, John 5:39 and 1 John 2:27) as the scriptural lens that will "shatter" the False Arian lens.

(Isaiah 54:5 + Matthew 9:14-15)
(2 Corinthians 11:2 + Hosea 2:16 + Isaiah 54:6-8)

Gentile Mystery (Matthew 22:2)
National Israel Mystery (Isaiah 62:4-5)

Now I challenge you to take all of THESE scriptures at face value [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION], [MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION], [MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION], [MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] or spit on the Author of Scriptural Continuity... (Matthew 26:57-67 + John 5:39)

If you buck this call out... I will be merciless in quoting this at every attempt you make to spew misinformation about Jesus Christ... the NAME above "ALL" Names!

[MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4108]Judge Rightly[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15685]musterion[/MENTION]

Please check the scripture I have used and add anything you feel is pertinent... this is a call to a scriptural battle over point two of this OP. The other points will be addressed once it is seen with irrefutable quotes how the Arians are deceived and thus deceiving. When a quote is captured that shows irrefutable twisting of scripture and so forth... (Quote it. Mention my name. Write a scriptural work up or brief sentence explaining how the quote twists scripture.). And... I will attach it in spoiler format under OP point 2 "CorkBoard", which will be linked beneath point 2 of the OP... "quote and explanation"

If the Arians twist this or refuse to answer with scriptural response that is adequate... we can use these scriptures void of doctrine, but simply quoted as scripture (2 Timothy 3:16) rooted in Jesus (John 5:39 + 1 John 2:27 + Romans 8:9) as our rebuttal to Arianism.

I know this is done elsewhere, but this is an established OP with a specific agenda.

Your assistance and attention to detail to cap point two off will be much appreciated.

If... If the Arians are "Yellow" and don't post anything in response... no worries... for anyone that has examples of the twisting of any scripture that is cited above, in the Arian Rebuttal... or scripture that directly "Cross References" to any scripture in this Rebuttal... Please... again... quote it from another location and include the scriptural rebuttal and explanation of how the scripture was twisted. ... I'll Point 2" Cork-board the quote and your scriptural rebuttal. 2 thank you's are required to enter a quoted scripture twist and rebuttal onto the "point 2 CorkBoard".

Now... let's see what "Arian" Iron is really made of!

(After all... John 14:8-11 + Revelation 21:22 + Hebrews 1:3 + Exodus 40:34-35+ John 20:28 + Deuteronomy 6:4)

Or... shall we dispute (1 Corinthians 14:33) ?

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] , ever notice it takes you a really long time to say a little?

; )

Let us look at this passage:

"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God" (Jn.5:17-18).​

The Jews who heard Him obviously thought that when He referred to His Father that way that He was claiming to be God.

If this was just a misunderstanding then the Lord Jesus would have cleared this up, saying, "No, I am not claiming to be God." However, what He told the Jews only made it even more apparent that He was claiming to be God. First, He told them that He had the same power to raise up the dead as does the Father (v.21). He then said that all judgment has been committed to Him by the Father (v.22). Then He told them this:

"That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him" (Jn.5:23).​

There can be absolutely no doubt that by those words the Lord Jesus was confirming the Jews' idea that He was making Himself equal to God. And there is no reason at all why He would say those things unless He is God.

I would like any anti-Trinitarian to explain the Lord Jesus' response to the Jews saying that He was making Himself equal to God. Then I would like to ask them why they don't honor the Lord Jesus as they honor the Father--because it is obvious that they don't.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Cork board ... Point 2... Arianism
dress-up-boring-cork-board-5.jpg

Cork Bord Example

Meshak... BUSTED
Spoiler
There are boastful Christians rampant in Christian community.

They claim to be sinless, obeying all Jesus teaching and saved.

We are all dead to sin as long as we are in this world.

We will be sinless, follow all Jesus' word and will be saved if we strive to be true to God and Jesus. No one is judge of our fate, not even ourselves.

Boasting is arrogant and it is a grave sin.

Christians have hope of being saved by striving to be like Jesus until the end.

Jesus says we all will be judged according to what we have done.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:16

This is future tense.

Blessings.

This is EASY ... Isaiah 14:14 [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ...

Isaiah 14:14

Do you practice Judaism? (Luke 4:15) Are you righteous by the Law? (Romans 8:1-4) Do you know no sin? Are you the HIGH Priest of Heaven? (Acts 1:11 + Hebrews 4:14) Are you Avi-'Ad (Isaiah 9:6). Are you the Rabi of all people's and nations, Heavenly and Earthly? (Romans 8:9)

Are you the Creator? (Isaiah 44:24 + Colossians 1:16)

Do you know what Avi-'Ad means?

The "child" born of Bethlehem is PROPHESIED to be called "Avi-'Ad". (Isaiah 9:6)

Shall I call you Avi-'Ad too?

Lunk to Arian Thread with full dialogue

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Spoiler
Israel of the Spirit continues to this day. It was never replaced.

I am not sure of what he taught but you are a modelist.
You think like GT that Jesus is only God in a body

Spoiler
You are not a trintarian.

Well Christs works bought our salvation and He became the author of salvation to all who obey Him.

Jesus says works of faith are important--

Rev 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Rev 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

If you think Gods love is that you can do whatever you please and not be held accountable for it, then that is not God or Gods love.

LA

Your quoted stuff, not in red... is whining because you obviously cherish 4 out of 5 of the cited doctrines. It boils down to misrepresentation and lies... so I won't even waste my breath...

The red?

You and [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] have collectively claimed that [MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] and I are modalists or Sabellianists.

You miss the point of either of our words about the mystery of (Deuteronomy 6:4 + 1 John 5:7-8 + Philippians 2:9 + Matthew 28:19 + John 14:9)

Modalism denies that there is a "Mystery" to God joining with all creation... (Hebrews 2:13-14 + Romans 8:3)

Pi3_22.jpg

In this union... "Avi-'Ad" uniquely related to His "Express Image Of Himself" (Hebrews 1:3 + Colossians 1:15) or "Only Begotten Son" (John 3:16) in a genuine Father to Son relationship. He was literally His own Father and Son ... While Humanity was Entrusted with "Avi-'Ad" (Isaiah 9:6) as it's very Son as well. Thus... (Son of Man)

Upon saying "Father, into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit" another sacred union was established... through Christ bearing our sins before the Father.

Pi3_22.jpg

What we are now left with is a REVELATION OF LOVE! This Love binds us to "THE SON" as "THE SON IS BOUND TO THE FATHER". (John 14:7 + John 15:9-17)

We know that Jesus is Avi-'Ad per (Isaiah 9:6)

f92ef0f0bf450bdf1fb94121c40db8a0.png

Now... you have again shown your theological ignorance LA ... yet you persist to teach error and lie about others by claiming understanding in matters and expressing your miseducated opinion about them that you clearly don't realize is in full error.

MYSTERY LA... mystery!

We truly can't comprehend how (Deuteronomy 6:4) is an absolute, incontestable fact. We just have biblical revelations about how the ONE revealed His glory amongst us as a genuine Father to His Son and Son to His Father...

Do you claim to "Know the Full Wisdom of God?"

We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)... but clearly God has much more wisdom than our 3 pound brains can handle. Or... are you going Isaiah 14:14 on us?

I mean... who needs God when we have the LA Freeway ... right?

#He!! NO ... we are we and HE is He

After all ... (John 14:23 + Luke 17:21 + Romans 8:9)

75633599.jpg

As far as your other points ... Don't you get tired of being WRONG all of the time? I'm sorry if the other 4 points upset you.

Shall I encourage a sibling in Christ to imbibe in demon doctrine now?

# NOPE!!! (Proverbs 27:6)

Now... if you must understand the "mystery"... if you absolutely have to dig...

[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION] ... addressed the true "union" key Here .

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, you are the whiner extraordinaire:

Christian Azazel Atonement Theory
Rebuttal to Daqq's Posted OP "Christian Azazel Atonement Theory"

And I also have no doubt you are referencing the following post; where you did all the whining, and then tried to flip it around and say that I was the one doing the whining:

And that was no doubt because you were still feeling poked in the eye over this:

Now therefore, dear partially blind Ephraim:
If you do not wish to be poked in the eye then stop trying to poke me in the eye. ;)

:Nineveh::nuke: :Nineveh:

A wambulamce has been dispatched to your area. Stay calm and everything will be okay.

Oh yeah... aside from fully rebutting your linked thread with a counter OP... if you consider Jesus saying that I and the Father are One... and you note that one goat is likened to God while the other is "sent outside the camp bearing Sin"... and... if you knew WHO the Holy Spirit was... you would be terrified of what you have written and beg someone to erase the whole thing.

; )

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Tambora has claimed grace is an excuse to sin, without having to feel guilty or confess any sin.

That is an insult to the Spirit of Grace. Hebrews 10:29

Nang ... this is expected. Calvinism is the true insult to grace.

Way to lie about a sister in Christ. Your methods are old and tiresome.

Jerry Shugart

Please check the scripture I have used and add anything you feel is pertinent...

"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God" (Jn.5:17-18).​

The Jews who heard Him obviously thought that when He referred to His Father that way that He was claiming to be God.

If this was just a misunderstanding then the Lord Jesus would have cleared this up, saying, "No, I am not claiming to be God." However, what He told the Jews only made it even more apparent that He was claiming to be God. First, He told them that He had the same power to raise up the dead as does the Father (v.21). He then said that all judgment has been committed to Him by the Father (v.22). Then He told them this:

"That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him" (Jn.5:23).​

There can be absolutely no doubt that by those words the Lord Jesus was confirming the Jews' idea that He was making Himself equal to God. And there is no reason at all why He would say those things unless He is God.

I would like any anti-Trinitarian to explain the Lord Jesus' response to the Jews saying that He was making Himself equal to God. Then I would like to ask them why they don't honor the Lord Jesus as they honor the Father--because it is obvious that they don't.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

If this was just a misunderstanding then the Lord Jesus would have cleared this up, saying, "No, I am not claiming to be God." However, what He told the Jews only made it more apparent that He was claiming to be God. First, He told them that He had the same power to raise up the dead as does the Father (v.21). He then said that all judgment has been committed to Him by the Father (v.22). Then He told them this:

(I'm rushing to the highest mountain peak... lifting my head up high... cupping my hands around my mouth and shouting...) "AAAAAAAAMEN"

God's Truth

1) Spiritual Israel Doctrine (Replacement Theology)

2) Arian Doctrine

CorkBoard for Point 2

3) Overcomplication of the Trinity Doctrine (Semi-Arianism)

4) Works based Doctrine

5) All doctrine that challenges the premise that God is Love

... What do these all have in common? Isaiah 14:14

(Point 2 taken to task and thoroughly shown to lead to Isaiah 14:14)

Even Pagans knew that YHWH (or the GREAT SPIRIT BEHIND ALL LIFE) was going to become PHYSICALLY ONE with HIS Creation. (Acts 17)

Three Magi used the stars to follow the signs to the newborn GOD in Bethlehem. Yet many people refuse to acknowledge that Jesus IS (Elohim, YHWH, Hashem... as the Jewish folk say).

By believing God was a mere human and only a mere human... people actually believe they can obtain the righteousness of GOD. These people unknowingly quote Satan every day of their lives...

Genesis 3:4-5
4 The serpent said to the woman, “It is not true that you will surely die; 5 because God knows that on the day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”​

By telling oneself or anyone else that pre-Ressurection body people can be as perfect as Jesus... instant Isaiah 14:14 ! Period! We all know where this "shortcut" off the path of the "Narrow Gate" leads!

3) The Trinity is not a doctrine! The simple matter is God came in Flesh to reveal His Love and true nature to us. He cinched things up along the way by atoning for ALL human sin, then... after departing in His resurrected temple from the Mount of Olives... He returned to all of us who welcome Him in the Name of Jesus and Love, in the formless-in-dwelling presence of the Holy Spirit oF Christ!!!! Philippians 1:19 ... If you want to be spooky with it... He's also known as The Holy Ghost!! Period! Father (Spirit without Form)... The Son is the union of humanity and (The Spirit without form)... The Holy Spirit is the Presence... Literal Presence of God within our Hearts (1 John 2:27; Philippians 1:19; Romans 8:9). The (Three) testify of the ONE.. (Deuteronomy 6:4). I don't care who a person is... to go beyond this is absurd! It's a SPIRITUAL MYSTERY!!! To go beyond scripture is worthless

Calvinist's and Seventh Day Adventists are great at overcomplicating this matter! Why? Because it leads back to dependence on a teaching, instead of dependency on Jesus! Period! This results in people claiming to know everything and teach division of God to the point that... WORKS of the flesh become an issue again! People depersonalize God and relate to the three that testify of the ONE (Deuteronomy 6:4) in a way that removes the Friendship with God that God desires us to have with Him. If you don't think of yourself as a kid and Jesus (YHWH) playing hot wheels, or whatever you liked to do as a kid, with you... you're missing the whole... Amazing point that makes our faith unique!

In this light... people see themselves as Gnostic God's with Secret information that saves them and they put the focus back on themselves, their works or other mere mortals! Cha Ching! Isaiah 14:14

4) Works based doctrine... the religious folks love to teach others to be as "Righteous as Jesus" in their own disgusting, rotting corpses of death. It's worse when they say they've accomplished this matter and go straight to Isaiah 14:14 ! They say to be like them, being like Jesus. News flash... That's saying you are "like God"... Instant Isaiah 14:14
Spoiler
If you haven't seen a drug addicted Biker gang break down into tears when the Charlie Daniels Band plays "Amazing Grace"... you've missed the gospel!

5) All doctrine that contests the idea that God is Absolute Love... If you just read that fraction of a sentance and don't get it. Read 1 John 4:8... followed by 1 Corinthians 12:31 - 1 Corinthians 13:13. If anyone questions the message of every word about mercy and Love found in every word of John's book and epistles... they are claiming to be "WISER THAN GOD". That's one up on Satan! In Isaiah 14:14... he just wants to "Be like the Most High". People who try to be "Wiser than God" are literally trying to "Be Wiser than the Most High". Good luck with that!

And......

Lastly.......

1) Why Spiritual Israel Doctrine? Because it's at the heart of every one of the Demon Doctrines I just listed!

It literally makes people Anti-Zionist that are supposedly serving the originator of Zion and Zionism. This again sets people up for an end time shocker! Oh... you thought God had forgotten the Jews and were condemning God's promises to them? Ever fantasize about getting into a war against GOD? Great news!!! You'll get your opportunity to attempt to go toe to toe with God Himself! Good Luck with that. Isaiah 14:14 is a really handy verse to remind people how stupid we all can get sometimes.

Well... some say you can't fix stupid, but God straight D.B.R.ed for all of us stupid people... so.. that wraps this OP up.

EvilEye,

You say obedience to God is a works salvation and is naughty.

Tell me, did Jesus preach obedience?

Do you think Jesus is naughty?

God's Truth

Quite the contrary...

John 6:26-27, 33, 41, 63; 6:29

All the scriptures where Jesus says to 'believe', those scriptures do NOT nullify all the many scriptures where Jesus tells us to 'obey'.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

You referenced the scripture that says Jesus is the bread, and he is, so tell me how do you eat this bread? Do you actually do something, or do you stare at the bread and believe?

You also referenced the scripture where Jesus says his words are life. Tell me how you get this life from his words if you do not do what the words say to do? That is like living in New York and trying to get to California just by staring at a map and believing it is the way.

Let's stay focused now...what are you going to do with all those scriptures that say to obey? Are you sure you should be cutting them out for the scriptures that say to believe? Of course we have to believe, and that is why we have scriptures telling us to believe, but there is no scripture that says to get rid of the scriptures that say 'obey'.
Ephesians 2:8 ... do you believe it? Do you GT?

I asked you if what Jesus taught was naughty because you said it is naughty to preach obedience, for it is according to you, a works salvation. Jesus taught obedience, so I ask you again, is Jesus naughty according to you?

You brought up Ephesians here, I asked about Jesus, do you know that that is very unMadist of you?

However, I am glad you brought up Paul even though I specifically asked you about Jesus' teaching when he walked the earth. What you reference here about Paul is NOT Paul putting down obeying God. Paul is explaining that there is no more works to justify us before God, i.e. no more purification/ceremonial works, because those were the works the Jews used to have to do to clean themselves just to worship God. Now only Jesus' blood cleans us and that does NOT mean we no longer have to obey.

God's Truth

These are the purification/ceremonial works that used justify/clean the people before God:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Those are the WORKS that Paul was speaking of that no one has to do anymore.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
All the scriptures where Jesus says to 'believe',
Spoiler
those scriptures do NOT nullify all the many scriptures where Jesus tells us to 'obey'.

Jesus saves those who believe and obey him. See Acts 5:32, John 14:23, Acts 10:35, Psalm 50:23, Acts 13:26,Matthew 18:3, Luke 13:3, John 15:14, Matthew 12:50,John 13:1,Luke 11:28, John 13:17.

You referenced the scripture that says Jesus is the bread, and he is, so tell me how do you eat this bread? Do you actually do something, or do you stare at the bread and believe?

You also referenced the scripture where Jesus says his words are life. Tell me how you get this life from his words if you do not do what the words say to do? That is like living in New York and trying to get to California just by staring at a map and believing it is the way.

Let's stay focused now...what are you going to do with all those scriptures that say to obey? Are you sure you should be cutting them out for the scriptures that say to believe? Of course we have to believe, and that is why we have scriptures telling us to believe, but those no scripture says to get rid of the scriptures that say 'obey'.

I asked you if what Jesus taught was naughty because you said it is naughty to preach obedience, for it is according to you, a works salvation. Jesus taught obedience, so I ask you again, is Jesus naughty according to you?

You brought up Ephesians here, I asked about Jesus, do you know that that is very unMadist of you?

However, I am glad you brought up Paul even though I specifically asked you about Jesus' teaching when he walked the earth. What you reference here about Paul is NOT Paul putting down obeying God. Paul is explaining that there is no more works to justify us before God, i.e. no more purification/ceremonial works, because those were the works the Jews used to have to do to clean themselves just to worship God. Now only Jesus' blood cleans us and that does NOT mean we no longer have to obey.

GT ... You are jumping the gun... I haven't addressed point 4 yet. You'll get your time.

Ps ... Paul was the Post ascension emissary of Jesus. So... how do you miss that Ephesians 2:8 is a grace Revelation from Jesus ... through Paul ... to The BOC?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
These are the purification/ceremonial works that used justify/clean the people before God:

The Burnt Offering; The Grain Offering; The Fellowship Offering; The Sin Offering; The Guilt Offering; Dietary Laws; Purification After Childbirth; Cleansing From Infectious Skin Diseases; Cleansing From Mildew; Discharges Causing Uncleanness; The Day of Atonement; Rules for Priests; The Sabbath; Firstfruits; The Passover and Unleavened Bread; Feast of Weeks; Feast of Trumpets; Feast of Tabernacles; Oil and Bread Set Before The LORD; the Sabbath Year; The Year of Jubilee; Circumcision.

Those are the WORKS that Paul was speaking of that no one has to do anymore.

I will place this on the Point 4 cork board... when it comes...

Thank you.

The Law is unbreakable. You cannot divide it.

; )