Day Of Rest

CherubRam

If a Christian is truly a (Grafted Branch,) and a part of Gods people, then the Sabbath command also applies to them.

CherubRam

Who is of God's people, and who is not? Ecclesiastes 12:13
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who is of God's people, and who is not? Ecclesiastes 12:13
Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind.

I said
Who ever the Son of God chooses.

John 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."
(NKJ)

John 5:37-40
37 "And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form.
38 "But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.
39 "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.
40 "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Obviously the ones who are doing right are lead by Christ.

I said
Not so. If they are led by Christ they have the revelations of Jesus Christ. If they are led by the Holy Spirit they can show you the verse from the Holy Spirit that is motivating them. If they don't have the revelations or a verse they can only have a theology. Which is a guess.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If a Christian is truly a (Grafted Branch,) and a part of Gods people, then the Sabbath command also applies to them.
Shalom! I understand this (Sabbath observance for the Christian is not prohibited but can be encouraged), but as a Jew, is a believer from among the Gentiles no longer a Gentile? What are you grafted into if you are grafted into something from among the Gentiles? I am not a Gentile. I am a Jew and of Israel. I may or may not also be a Christian. The nations other than Israel have believers among them as well, unless you loose your national identity when you convert, become of Israel being now a Jew, or are grafted in. Shalom. Jacob.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom! I understand this (Sabbath observance for the Christian is not prohibited but can be encouraged), but as a Jew, is a believer from among the Gentiles no longer a Gentile? What are you grafted into if you are grafted into something from among the Gentiles? I am not a Gentile. I am a Jew and of Israel. I may or may not also be a Christian. The nations other than Israel have believers among them as well, unless you loose your national identity when you convert, become of Israel being now a Jew, or are grafted in. Shalom. Jacob.

I said
Do you know that a Christian is NOT allowed to keep any part of the old testament. Jesus changed the covenant, changed the law, and annulled the commandments.

John 10:1-2
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Do you know that a Christian is NOT allowed to keep any part of the old testament. Jesus changed the covenant, changed the law, and annulled the commandments.

John 10:1-2
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

Oh my. Now it's we are not allowed to keep any part of the Old Testament...so we are not allowed to keep from adultery killing lying (explains you it does) stealing etc...

Lol...

Not allowed by Jews maybe...read about them trying to decide if we can or not here...http://judaism.stackexchange.com/qu...-for-a-gentile-to-keep-the-sabbat/16325#16325

Be we are allowed and encouraged to live and love JUST AS He did...He gave the example by which can live by...WWJD? Not serve Sunday Ham that's for sure...

Lol...not allowed to keep any part of the Old Testament...

You pray? Prayers are in the OT...etc

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh my. Now it's we are not allowed to keep any part of the Old Testament...so we are not allowed to keep from adultery killing lying (explains you it does) stealing etc...

Lol...

Not allowed by Jews maybe...read about them trying to decide if we can or not here...http://judaism.stackexchange.com/qu...-for-a-gentile-to-keep-the-sabbat/16325#16325

Be we are allowed and encouraged to live and love JUST AS He did...He gave the example by which can live by...WWJD? Not serve Sunday Ham that's for sure...

Lol...not allowed to keep any part of the Old Testament...

You pray? Prayers are in the OT...etc

I SAID
ROFLOL You have tried that same ridiculous argument before. How come when some one knew comes in with the same questions that you have seen me answer over and over. You come back with that gross exaggerations. You are using guile on all new members. Most people don't like to be tricked that way. But you keep trying it.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Romans 9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gentiles are a Grafted Branch into Israel.[/FONT]

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]Romans 9[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. 7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” 8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gentiles are a Grafted Branch into Israel.[/FONT]

I said
Your right.

clefty

I said
Your right.

Well then act like a citizen who fulfills their civic responsibilities and obeys the laws of his newly adopted country...not like some who expect the benefits and fruits of their new country without adhereing to its laws or culture but instead actively seeking to undermine and change it to suit their own ways and desires...exploiting and corrupting in attempts for their own gain...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well then act like a citizen who fulfills their civic responsibilities and obeys the laws of his newly adopted country...not like some who expect the benefits and fruits of their new country without adhereing to its laws or culture but instead actively seeking to undermine and change it to suit their own ways and desires...exploiting and corrupting in attempts for their own gain...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You don't know nothing about Christianity. Your judgment is all self condemning.

Rom 2:1-5
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol Your an idiot. You don't know nothing about Christianity. Your judgment is all self condemning.

Rom 2:1-5
1 Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
2 But we know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 And do you think this, O man, you who judge those practicing such things, and doing the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,
(NKJ)

I judge knowing I will be judged...practice according to how I judge in accordance to the Word...

I claim to be a follower of Him His way and then attemot to be more like Him...not less

Whereas you claim to be follower but then insist NOT to do as He did...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I judge knowing I will be judged...practice according to how I judge in accordance to the Word...

I claim to be a follower of Him His way and then attemot to be more like Him...not less

Whereas you claim to be follower but then insist NOT to do as He did...

I said
lolol Your an idiot. If you want to be like Him, stop giving your own opinion and start standing on the Word of God. Look at all the verses and revelations I have posted that you reject. You reject hundreds of verses to stand on your own opinion. You don't have the Holy Spirit leading you, or you could prove it with the verses. You lie, you blaspheme the Word of God. All in an effort to get your own opinion out there. That is judging carnally, that is perverting the gospel.

Rom 2:1-3
(NKJ)