Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the information you are giving comes from your familiar spirit

Jesus Christ will keep me from going to hell, as I am of His flock

I said
Your lying to yourself. I have the revelations of Jesus Christ and that is what I am posting. Its also what you are mocking. Jesus.

clefty

He didn't say he had all the revelations of Jesus Christ...as is obvious

He forgets to pray that the Sabbath be kept...

Or we are to live and do and keep His Father's will as well He did and instructed and exemplified by keeping all the 10...

The revelations are testimony to His prophecy and well warning of times of trouble ahead is all part of it...in the midst of all that...pray the fleeing is not on the Sabbath...so yup all 10 are revealed and brought into the New Testament

He even spent His first day, after signing and sealing the new covenant with His blood and death, at rest on the Sabbath as His followers did...yup kept all 10 even in His death...rose on Sabbath rested healed and refreshed into a glorified body...

So maybe soon even Squeaky will receive all or at least some more of the revelations of Jesus...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Your an idiot. I showed you that you can go straight to hell right now if you call anyone a fool.

Matt 5:22
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He didn't say he had all the revelations of Jesus Christ...as is obvious

He forgets to pray that the Sabbath be kept...

Or we are to live and do and keep His Father's will as well He did and instructed and exemplified by keeping all the 10...

The revelations are testimony to His prophecy and well warning of times of trouble ahead is all part of it...in the midst of all that...pray the fleeing is not on the Sabbath...so yup all 10 are revealed and brought into the New Testament

He even spent His first day, after signing and sealing the new covenant with His blood and death, at rest on the Sabbath as His followers did...yup kept all 10 even in His death...rose on Sabbath rested healed and refreshed into a glorified body...

So maybe soon even Squeaky will receive all or at least some more of the revelations of Jesus...

I said
I'm still trying to figure out what you are. Your not a Jew, your not a Christian. You don't have the Word abiding in you. You mix old testament verses together with new testament verses. I still think your a muslim.

lol I don't want to be standing very close to you when you have to answer for all you guile and lies.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
worry about yourself squeaky - you're the one headed for hell

I said
You are just like the carnally minded Pharisees that Jesus had to put up with.

Matt 12:24-25
24 Now when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow does not cast out demons except by Beelzebub, the ruler of the demons."
25 But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
(NKJ)

If you cant quote the verses then you don't know the Holy Spirit. Because He only quotes verses. And you got none. The only hope you have is to humble yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
nope - you just made that up

I said
lolol You are an idiot. Read slowly so that you don't miss something. The Holy Spirit brings to remembrance what Jesus has already said to you. Then the Holy Spirit is not allowed to speak any other way. He is not allowed to speak on His own authority.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
right - those are the verses you always trot out to support your foolishness

they don't say what you say they say

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
right - those are the verses you always trot out to support your foolishness

they don't say what you say they say

I said
You really are an idiot. Your what the old testament calls a naysayer. You deny all scripture, You no to all your convictions, Like it or not you are self condemned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no, that's a lie

what i deny is your foolish interpretation of scripture

I said
You denied this one when you called me a fool.

Matt 5:22
22 "But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ok doser: (Obama) was and is a disgusting thoroughly evil scumbag who voted to allow partial birth abortion and the killing of babies who had miraculously survived an abortion

another lie

I said
You are one bitter human. That's how you got so defiled.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)