Day Of Rest

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Questions still stand Squeaky...Why, if as you say, He could change His Laws didn't He preserve the life of His only begotten Son? Why didn't His Son change them so He didn't have to die...especially since He died in agony not even wanting to do it but "Thy will be done"

Why, if as you say, all is permissible, didnt the martyrs think so but rather died (sometimes more horribly)then not serve their Savior as they knew they ought?

I said
lolol Your the king of stupid questions. Go ask God.

clefty

I said
lolol Your the king of stupid questions. Go ask God.

I did. His word testifies..."I do not change"

He means that about His eternal immutable Law as well...no matter who is appointed to administer it...Melchizedek Aaron Yahushua Peter Paul us (except you...you are a priest of administering and establishing lawlessness/no Law since you claim it abolished)...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did. His word testifies..."I do not change"

He means that about His eternal immutable Law as well...no matter who is appointed to administer it...Melchizedek Aaron Yahushua Peter Paul us (except you...you are a priest of administering and establishing lawlessness/no Law since you claim it abolished)...

I said
lolo Your an idiot. Go read the story of the flood. God relented do you know what relented means???? He changed His mind.

clefty

I said
lolo Your an idiot. Go read the story of the flood. God relented do you know what relented means???? He changed His mind.

Lol...you read the story of the flood...He was grieved...not relented...the flood happened what didnt happen was the destruction He was to do but relented...to Israel and Nineveh

And ummm...yup He changed His mind not His Law...

clefty

The Law is, that all must pay the penalty for the sins of the flesh in which we the minds develop, and that does not Exclude 'The Son of Man' who, according to our concept of one directional linear time, is still currently developing within the body of Mankind, the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of Eve, who through great tribulation will bear her SON who is to crush the head of Satan.

Psalms 51: 5; Behold! I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Yes the Law was that goal to crush that head...and finally by Him as He was the end of the Law its GOAL not abrogation...all else was by faith first and now through Him

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lol...you read the story of the flood...He was grieved...not relented...the flood happened what didnt happen was the destruction He was to do but relented...to Israel and Nineveh

And ummm...yup He changed His mind not His Law...

I said
Finally you admit God has changed His mind before. And He can do it again.

clefty

I said
Finally you admit God has changed His mind before. And He can do it again.

Never denied Yah changes His mind...but He says His Law does not...you would have Him be a liar?

See? the reason why He relented was because HE DOESNT CHANGE...LOL...He made a promise and vow and covenants and Laws...and so there are certain things He cannot do BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CHANGE...so He has to stay true to what He said...

Oh the ironies...

Is why His Son said "think not" so when will you stop thinking so?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Never denied Yah changes His mind...but He says His Law does not...you would have Him be a liar?

See? the reason why He relented was because HE DOESNT CHANGE...LOL...He made a promise and vow and covenants and Laws...and so there are certain things He cannot do BECAUSE HE DOES NOT CHANGE...so He has to stay true to what He said...

Oh the ironies...

Is why His Son said "think not" so when will you stop thinking so?

I said
He is true to what He said. And the whole world will be judged by Gods law in the old testament. All accept for Christians who will be judged by Jesus and the new testament. But you do deny that Jesus is your Lord and savior, you don't confess that.

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
He is true to what He said. And the whole world will be judged by Gods law in the old testament. All accept for Christians who will be judged by Jesus and the new testament. But you do deny that Jesus is your Lord and savior, you don't confess that.

11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

Good text Squeaky...

And dont forget:

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."

Yah works in you for His good pleasure...I doubt it is to go against His eternal unchanging Law...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Good text Squeaky...

And dont forget:

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."

Yah works in you for His good pleasure...I doubt it is to go against His eternal unchanging Law...

I said
lolol That's one of them verses you reject. You have never confessed Jesus as your Lord and Savior. That is also what makes you an antichrist.

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol That's one of them verses you reject. You have never confessed Jesus as your Lord and Savior. That is also what makes you an antichrist.

(NKJ)

And how does your 9/10 worship bring glory to the God the Father?

See anti christ is actually working to anull or destroy or counter Him...I advocate we live and love MORE like not less like Him...

So umm...not very anti is it...you on the other hand reject that He asked for specific prayers Sabbath be kept and modelled in His life a template we are to follow...if you love Him...keep what? His commandments...including to do good works on the Sabbath Squeaky

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And how does your 9/10 worship bring glory to the God the Father?

See anti christ is actually working to anull or destroy or counter Him...I advocate we live and love MORE like not less like Him...

So umm...not very anti is it...you on the other hand reject that He asked for specific prayers Sabbath be kept and modelled in His life a template we are to follow...if you love Him...keep what? His commandments...including to do good works on the Sabbath Squeaky

I said
ROFLOL Still hiding and running your little game of camouflage of changing the subject. Look I don't know why anyone would even listen to you. You deny Jesus as the Son of God, you deny your a Christian, you pervert the gospel and everything I say. You are an antichrist. You deny that Jesus is Lord, you deny that Jesus is the Son of God. But your always running your mouth.

(NKJ)

clefty

I said
ROFLOL Still hiding and running your little game of camouflage of changing the subject. Look I don't know why anyone would even listen to you. You deny Jesus as the Son of God, you deny your a Christian, you pervert the gospel and everything I say. You are an antichrist. You deny that Jesus is Lord, you deny that Jesus is the Son of God. But your always running your mouth.

(NKJ)

Changing the subject? The thread is DAY OF REST...which you dont observe as its everyday any day sabbath for you...contrary to the commandment...

And the example of Him...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Changing the subject? The thread is DAY OF REST...which you dont observe as its everyday any day sabbath for you...contrary to the commandment...

And the example of Him...

I said
lolol Your a liar and a fraud. Lets not change the subject. Your an antichrist. Why are you trying to get all Christians to fall from grace? Your trying to get everyone to keep part of the old testament. Your trying to put a yoke around our necks that will condemn us.

Acts 15:10
10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
lolol Your a liar and a fraud. Lets not change the subject. Your an antichrist. Why are you trying to get all Christians to fall from grace? Your trying to get everyone to keep part of the old testament. Your trying to put a yoke around our necks that will condemn us.

10 "Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
(NKJ)

He has a yoke yes? Aren't you domesticated by Him? Harnessed for His good works? It is an easy yoke...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He has a yoke yes? Aren't you domesticated by Him? Harnessed for His good works? It is an easy yoke...

I said
lololo Your an idiot. Read the verse. The yoke is the old testament.The one you keep trying to hang Christians with.

clefty

I said
lololo Your an idiot. Read the verse. The yoke is the old testament.The one you keep trying to hang Christians with.

Indeed it is...you know not "LORD! LORD!" But "those that do the Will of My Father"

You know..."Here are those that keep the commandments of God..."

Oh and His will on earth as it is in Heaven...

Yup HalleluYah I wear His yoke...He bought me...I am His...He will care and provide for me...

I, like David, delight in His Law...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Indeed it is...you know not "LORD! LORD!" But "those that do the Will of My Father"

You know..."Here are those that keep the commandments of God..."

Oh and His will on earth as it is in Heaven...

Yup HalleluYah I wear His yoke...He bought me...I am His...He will care and provide for me...

I, like David, delight in His Law...

I said
Well then Judas go hang that yoke around your own neck , and leave us Christians alone.

(NKJ)

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
Well then Judas go hang that yoke around your own neck , and leave us Christians alone.

(NKJ)

Rom 2:17-24
17 Indeed you are called a Jew, and rest on the law, and make your boast in God,
18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law,
19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness,
20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the form of knowledge and truth in the law.
21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? You who preach that a man should not steal, do you steal?
22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples?
23 You who make your boast in the law, do you dishonor God through breaking the law?
24 For "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you," as it is written.
(NKJ)

I know plenty of christians that dont mind wearing the yoke of Christ...I did mention it is light yes? As in not heavy or a burden?

After all He did for them, to buy them, to save them, to restore them to life, they are happy to work for Him His work and others can see they are indeed His by the yoke He has on them...

Not sure why you are so against His...well maybe I kinda do

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I know plenty of christians that dont mind wearing the yoke of Christ...I did mention it is light yes? As in not heavy or a burden?

After all He did for them, to buy them, to save them, to restore them to life, they are happy to work for Him His work and others can see they are indeed His by the yoke He has on them...

Not sure why you are so against His...well maybe I kinda do

I said
lolol You haven't said one thing that can remotely fit in scripture. You never answer any questions. You run a camouflage and change the subject when I ask you about your denominational standing. Your an idiot when it comes to scripture. What are you and why are you here????????

This scripture is talking about the old testament, not Christ.

(NKJ)