Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

Reasoning rather requires something of substance to reason with rather than vacuous bald assertions, got any?

Plenty however, you have no required substance with which to process any of it. Anyone would be wasting their time with you discussing anything __ of substance.

Interplanner

So you want me to assume your God exists for the sake of argument? That being the case then the answer is no. I'm with Christopher Hitchens on that one:

Antitheist Anthem

The only real answer to Hedshaker's posted video of Hitchins is not to watch it. Because Hedshaker has decided not to allow the possibility and options of God's existence end to end.

alwight

Plenty however, you have no required substance with which to process any of it. Anyone would be wasting their time with you discussing anything __ of substance.
I think it's safe to assume from this that your idea of substance is anything some ancient guy called Paul may have written.

noguru

Ah, the alter ego speaks.

The "alter ego"? What are you talking about? Do you even know?

Do you even realize what an idiot you are? Oh that's right, you do, but you delude yourself by thinking "Well thats how the Bible says people will treat "Christians". Hence insulating yourself from valid critcism.

Cross Reference

Do you even realize what an idiot you are? Oh that's right, you do, but you delude yourself by thinking "Well thats how the Bible says people will treat "Christians". Hence insulating yourself from valid critcism.

Yeah, alter ego. Obviously, you don't know what it means.

noguru

Yeah, alter ego. Obviously, you don't know what it means.

I know what the definitions of that are. But your use of the nomenclature here is daft. Just like the majority of your posts. It is pretty clear that you are just an old useless man trying to claim relevance and bolster your sagging credibility with absurd misused biblical arguments. You claim others are a waste of time in discussing issues. You have no idea the level of irony you achieve.

DavisBJ

Question: If you knew God's will, would you do it?
When you say “God” in this question, I presume you mean the Christian God of the Bible. In that case, whether or not I would do His will would depend on what I perceived He wanted done. As I recently told Cadry, slaughtering innocent children is something that has been required by God in the Bible, and that is something I would oppose. How about you, are you with Cadry, willing to kill a baby who has offended in no way beyond simply being born?

Cross Reference

When you say “God” in this question, I presume you mean the Christian God of the Bible. In that case, whether or not I would do His will would depend on what I perceived He wanted done. As I recently told Cadry, slaughtering innocent children is something that has been required by God in the Bible, and that is something I would oppose.
How about you, are you with Cadry, willing to kill a baby who has offended in no way beyond simply being born?

Why? Do you presume to know more than God that you should instruct Him? Why did God reject king Saul? What was the result of Saul's disobedience that could have destroyed the whole nation of Israel??

DavisBJ

Why? Do you presume to know more than God that you should instruct Him? Why did God reject king Saul? What was the result of Saul's disobedience that could have destroyed the whole nation of Israel??
I answered your first question, and would be glad to respond to this one, but first, you dodged answering my question to you. So, repeating: Are you willing to slaughter a baby who has offended in no way beyond simply being born?

Cross Reference

I answered your first question, and would be glad to respond to this one, but first, you dodged answering my question to you. So, repeating: Are you willing to slaughter a baby who has offended in no way beyond simply being born?

Were not the armies Israel not willing in the days when God commanded them? What did they know you don't? And I know it as well. Again I ask, Do you presume to know more than God that you should instruct Him? What was the result of Saul's disobedience God had to deal with later?

alwight

Perhaps the only real substance CR knows about can be smoked?

DavisBJ

Were not the armies Israel not willing in the days when God commanded them? What did they know you don't? And I know it as well. Again I ask, Do you presume to know more than God that you should instruct Him? What was the result of Saul's disobedience God had to deal with later?
Yes, again you ask. But first, again you avoided giving a simple and direct answer to my question. Are you willing to kill a baby who has offended in no way beyond simply being born - yes or no?

Cross Reference

Yes, again you ask. But first, again you avoided giving a simple and direct answer to my question. Are you willing to kill a baby who has offended in no way beyond simply being born - yes or no?

Don't give me that crap! God did the commanding for reasons that are beyond you and me. Your nose is bent out of shape because you can't address His reasons to agree with them. I know what His reasons were you refuse to investigate or even ask about with concern to know __ because you don't want to know; you need to be right. If I am wrong then I should be reading from you answers to what I asked that just might help you see the light.

Just to you another kick start:

"Were not the armies of Israel not willing in the days when God commanded them? What did they know you don't? And I know it as well. Again I ask, Do you presume to know more than God that you should instruct Him? What was the result of Saul's disobedience God had to deal with later?"

Status
Not open for further replies.