Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

You often resort to yelling?

Here is what I initially said that you seem to have an issue with:

That sure sounds like about what Dr. Marks said in his book.

Now what is the burr in your saddle?

That fact you won't release me to my own experience in the matter, to believe it as a valid experience.

alwight

Dear alwight,

Well, thanks for understanding. Life has been a really 'difficult' road to bear. That's putting it mildly. It looks like the last part of my life will be that most incredible. I can't wait to see what happens!!!

May God Bless Your Heart And Soul!!

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :cloud9:
Hi Michael,
I'm someone who prefers to be pessimistic, I never expect good things to happen and my glass is half empty rather than half full, if you know what I mean.
If something good does happen then of course I am pleased but if it doesn't then oh well it was expected and I didn't get all my hopes up for nothing, and get all depressed about it.
The thing I want for you is that some of my pessimism will rub off!
When, as I expect, your apocalyptic predictions that you are pinning all your hopes on over the next few months simply doesn't occur, I predict that it will hit you very hard and I don't want that to happen to you. :plain:

Cross Reference

You are the only one who can release youself. But you seek external valudation. Because you have no courage in your own convictions.

I just bet you wish you could release "youself" so you could have mo' "valudation" for people who might otherwise be more sympathetic to your plight.. But you hang in there, toots. Rome took a while only to fail in the end.

Cross Reference

:chuckle:

Who cares?

Your experience, as much as you hide from realities, certainly does nothing to vindicate Michael in his tendency to deny reality.

You guys are too much sometimes. Just who do you think you are fooling?

True, true. Silly of us to believe we can fool a silly person., especially a silly gullible person who believes in "nothing" and yet believes anything.

alwight

Nature must have been, of necessity, made instantaneously perfectly complete in both the male and female for pro-creation to happen ___ including the imputed desire to do so. Evolution is a theory based upon "nothing" __ and even "nothing" could only be be from, "nothing". Where is rational thinking when God, who spoke all things into existence, is remove from the equation? ___ Nowhere, as in, "nothing".
Choosing to remain ignorant of all the vast evidence of Darwinian evolution is of course your loss not mine. Your fantasy replacement "explanation" for life as we know it, even if it were true, isn't even an explanation of anything, it's just a meaningless assertion of "Goddidit" by means of hocus pocus.

But, you keep prattling on and who knows, you just might trip over your irrational mindset sufficient to begin to marvel at your ability to do so __ to wonder where such ability came from.
You can of course only baldly assert that I have got it all wrong and that your evidence-free beliefs are an infallible truth. I find this amazing arrogance from someone who apparently lives life adhering to an ancient scripture rather than working things out for yourself, with the brain that you presumably think God gave you. Is your God really recruiting mindless jerks for the afterlife or would He prefer individuals who can actually think for themselves?

noguru

True, true. Silly of us to believe we can fool a silly person., especially a silly gullible person who believes in "nothing" and yet believes anything.

Yes. You should be careful about believing anything about nothing. It really does make you look foolish.

Cross Reference

OK, I understand, you just needed to play martyr for a while. Are you envious of Michael’s penchant for wanting to be in the spotlight?

This reply of yours only supports why I wrote in CAPS in my last. I only "yell" at people who misrepresent because, it is for personal advantage they do so, __ just to let them know they have been had.

G'bye.

DavisBJ

This reply of yours only supports why I wrote in CAPS in my last. I only "yell" at people who misrepresent because, it is for personal advantage they do so, __ just to let them know they have been had.

G'bye.
Are you just upset 'cause you haven't been ordered to disembowel any babies like your religious forebears did?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Do you skip past those passages in the OT that my comment is based on?

i seriously could not care less what you believe or argue. i can't be swayed from what i know is true, i just enjoy your posts. yes i skip your arguments and facts, i like the way you post it - that simple

noguru

I just bet you wish you could release "youself" so you could have mo' "valudation" for people who might otherwise be more sympathetic to your plight.. But you hang in there, toots. Rome took a while only to fail in the end.

Your just top your last comments with more idiotic ones. Yes, there were 2 typos. But you got me on that, toots.

Hey moron what the heck does Rome have to do with anything?

DavisBJ

… i can't be swayed from what i know is true, …
There was a rather long time when I voiced a similar sentiment. Part of what turned me from Christianity was when I realized that, if the account is true, there were real-life people just like you and me who just happened to live far away and long ago in Saul’s time. For them there was nothing abstract or academic about whether or not children and infants were to be slaughtered just as if they were livestock, they did it. Maybe if I had lived back then something would have blackened my moral sensibilities enough that I too could have participated in child slaughter, but the thought of it even happening at all sickens me now.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Michael,
I'm someone who prefers to be pessimistic, I never expect good things to happen and my glass is half empty rather than half full, if you know what I mean.
If something good does happen then of course I am pleased but if it doesn't then oh well it was expected and I didn't get all my hopes up for nothing, and get all depressed about it.
The thing I want for you is that some of my pessimism will rub off!
When, as I expect, your apocalyptic predictions that you are pinning all your hopes on over the next few months simply doesn't occur, I predict that it will hit you very hard and I don't want that to happen to you. :plain:

Dear alwight,

I used to be that way just to make sure that I would never be disappointed. But then I got tired of being a gloomy gus and started being optimistic, and I LOVE it. I've got the best of both worlds now. I can look for good things to happen and yet, handle it easily if they don't. Do you think I will be hit hard or crushed. Far from it. I will take it with a grain of salt. I'm really not worried about that though, because, like I said, I have very strong feelings about it. Thank you for being concerned about me but, now that you know how resilient I am, you can then know that there is nothing to be alarmed about.

May Your Day Be Excellent!! Cheerio!!!

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There was a rather long time when I voiced a similar sentiment. Part of what turned me from Christianity was when I realized that, if the account is true, there were real-life people just like you and me who just happened to live far away and long ago in Saul’s time. For them there was nothing abstract or academic about whether or not children and infants were to be slaughtered just as if they were livestock, they did it. Maybe if I had lived back then something would have blackened my moral sensibilities enough that I too could have participated in child slaughter, but the thought of it even happening at all sickens me now.

Dear BJ,

I'm really sorry for you. So that is why you turned from Christianity? Do you know that tons of children die every day, especially in Africa? So it would please you best if only the young adults and older die, and then it would be fine. No age-dying is fine!! That is why God is bringing Jesus back to this Earth to put an end to ALL sins, and murders, and killing, and wars, period. And every man shall sit under a tree and be safe. And you won't have to lock up your house any longer, etc. Just hang in there a bit longer. No one asked you to participate in any slaughter. Others did it for us. The Armed Forces had to kill children, adults and seniors. It's called war. Mature, BJ!!

Michael

;) :box: :cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angrymob:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You often resort to yelling?

Here is what I initially said that you seem to have an issue with:

That sure sounds like about what Dr. Marks said in his book.

Now what is the burr in your saddle?

Dear Davis,

I can assure you that, in my case, mine was enhanced. I can't go into details here. I just tried to and had to erase it. It would never make it past the judges. Just suffice it to say that I was doing 3 times better than I was before my operation. I had robotic operation. Very minimal scarring. I used to have three or four small scars, but now, I can only find one. But that was last time I checked. I don't m********* anymore. Haven't for quite a long while. For about two years or so, now. No problem.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Who cares?

Your experience, as much as you hide from realities, certainly does nothing to vindicate Michael in his tendency to deny reality.

You guys are too much sometimes. Just who do you think you are fooling?

Dear noguru,

Are my ears burnin'? I don't deny reality dude. I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost!! If God says He created in 6 days, then I believe Him. You need to start wondering where you are going to be at when you face Jesus when He returns soon. And what will you say to God. Oh, you wanted the best of both worlds, being an in-between. How convenient.

Michael

:box: ;) :hammer: :chuckle: :cloud9: :angel:

noguru

Dear noguru,

Are my ears burnin'? I don't deny reality dude. I believe in God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost!! If God says He created in 6 days, then I believe Him. You need to start wondering where you are going to be at when you face Jesus when He returns soon. And what will you say to God. Oh, you wanted the best of both worlds, being an in-between. How convenient.

Michael

:box: ;) :hammer: :chuckle: :cloud9: :angel:

OK, whatever you say, Michael.

I have covered all your queries here previously in this thread. I get tired of repeating myself to brain dead idiots like you. Who seem to think you are somehow special because you claim belief in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.