Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There are no errors in what I say. I assert that there is absolutely zero evidence for evolution. None. Not some evidence. Not weak evidence. There is no evidence.

Well, let's see what an honest creationist says:

Evidences for Darwin’s second expectation — of stratomorphic intermediate species — include such species as Baragwanathia27(between rhyniophytes and lycopods), Pikaia28(between echinoderms and chordates), Purgatorius29
(between the tree shrews and the primates), and Proconsul30(between the non-hominoid primates and the hominoids). Darwin’s third expectation —
of higher-taxon stratomorphic intermediates — has been confirmed by such examples as the mammal-like reptile groups31between the reptiles and the mammals, and the phenacodontids32 between the horses and their presumed
ancestors. Darwin’s fourth expectation — of stratomorphic series — has been confirmed by such examples as the early bird series,33the tetrapod series,34,35the whale series,36 the various mammal series of the Cenozoic37
(for example, the horse series, the camel series, the elephant series, the pig series, the titanothere series, etc.), the Cantius and Plesiadapusprimate series, 38 and the hominid series.39

Evidence for not just one but for all three of the species level and above types of stratomorphic intermediates expected by macroevolutionary theory is surely strong evidence for macroevolutionary theory. Creationists therefore need to accept this fact. It certainly CANNOT be said that traditional creation theory expected (predicted) any of these fossil finds.

Kurt Wise Toward a Creationist Understanding of Transitional Forms
http://creation.com/journal-of-creation-92

Hedshaker

Click the article.

Even if they all agreed that it didn't come from nothing, it is still absurd to suggest that life can arise from non life by a natural process, let alone that it become intelligent. This has never been observed. To believe in such an absurdity never having seen it is ridiculous.

Whether life emerged naturally over time or was poofed from dust on the ground by a magic god-wizard (which really is absurd), it's still life from non life either way.

noguru

Lol. You believe in evolution so your god is an imbecile.

I do not "believe in" evolution. I accept reality and the evidence we have for natural explanations. This does not make God and imbecile. It makes you a deceitful disgusting creepy person trying to obscure reality.

6days

Sutherland’s team included phosphate in their mix... they started with an array of even simpler molecules...
They mixed the molecules in water
heated the solution
allowed it to evaporate
they again added water
heated it
allowed it evaporate
irradiated it
added phosphate.
“Remarkably, it transformed into the ribonucleotide!”
Sutherland team of scientists proved it takes immense intelligence and technology to even create a ribonuleotide.....which is not RNA.

noguru

Sutherland team of scientists proved it takes immense intelligence and technology to even create a ribonuleotide.....which is not RNA.

:chuckle:

No. It proves that it can happen through natural processes. Rather than your claim that "It was supernatural".

But again we see the deceit inherent in your YEC belief system.

6days

Well, let's see what an honest creationist says:

Kurt Wise Toward a Creationist Understanding of Transitional Forms
http://creation.com/journal-of-creation-92

Kurt Wise..."Although there are scientific reasons for accepting a young earth, I am a young-age creationist because that is my understanding of the Scripture. As I shared with my professors years ago when I was in college, if all the evidence in the universe turned against creationism, I would be the first to admit it, but I would still be a creationist because that is what the Word of God seems to indicate. [Ed. note: Although Scripture should be our final authority, Christianity is not a blind faith."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Kurt Wise..."Although there are scientific reasons for accepting a young earth, I am a young-age creationist because that is my understanding of the Scripture. As I shared with my professors years ago when I was in college, if all the evidence in the universe turned against creationism, I would be the first to admit it, but I would still be a creationist because that is what the Word of God seems to indicate.

I got that. Wise admits that there is powerful evidence for evolution, but he prefers to believe what scripture "seems" to him to say.

As I said, he's honest. You should be, too.

Daniel1611

The proponents of every hoax first convince the world that anyone who questions their lie is stupid or crazy. They want people to fear to criticize their lies. Evolution is an obvious hoax and lie. Kurt Wise may be fooled by their propaganda, but I'm not. Evolution is s fascist religion that will go extinct someday. The future generations will marvel at the fact that there were so many fools that believes these evolution hoaxers and supported it with such religious zeal and fanaticism.

seehigh

The proponents of every hoax first convince the world that anyone who questions their lie is stupid or crazy. They want people to fear to criticize their lies. Evolution is an obvious hoax and lie. Kurt Wise may be fooled by their propaganda, but I'm not. Evolution is s fascist religion that will go extinct someday. The future generations will marvel at the fact that there were so many fools that believes these evolution hoaxers and supported it with such religious zeal and fanaticism.
Still practising Stalin's agitprop I see.

alwight

Perhaps in the future they will come to realise that the 1611 Bible and unicorns was the real truth. :plain:

And pigs will fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.