Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

noguru

You're joking right? Inanimate chemicals come to life? Has this ever been observed?

Frosty the Snowman isn't a documentary. Things don't just come to life. It is egregious that you would say we know nonliving chemicals can come to life. This has never been observed and manes no sense

Our body uses inanimate chemicals everyday to build new cells and power metabolism. We see natural processes at work around us every day that lead to new life. We have no reason to believe that what we have is not sufficient. Just as 6days claims "cells are programmed to produce what is needed for biodiversity". We could use that same logic and say "The universe is programmed to bring about life." Only we have more evidence to support the later alternative and that covers the former claim as well.

everready

has the creation of an entire universe in six days ever been observed?

Yes it has.

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

everready

noguru

Yes it has.

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

everready

So you are using your interpretation of the exact foundation of the dispute as evidence to support your claim in the dispute. :rolleyes:

You are not too bright, are you?

everready

So you are using your interpretation of the exact foundation of the dispute as evidence to support your claim in the dispute. :rolleyes:

You are not too bright, are you?

No I'm not i let the Holy Spirit guide me.

II Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

everready

Daniel1611

Our body uses inanimate chemicals everyday to build new cells and power metabolism. We see natural processes at work around us every day that lead to new life. We have no reason to believe that what we have is not sufficient. Just as 6days claims "cells are programmed to produce what is needed for biodiversity". We could use that same logic and say "The universe is programmed to bring about life." Only we have more evidence to support the later alternative and that covers the former claim as well.

Our body uses chemicals to produce cells. That life coming from life. The chemicals alone will never just come to life . it has never been observed. Believe life arises from nonlife if you like, but it's not science .

seehigh

You're joking right? Inanimate chemicals come to life? Has this ever been observed?

Frosty the Snowman isn't a documentary. Things don't just come to life. It is egregious that you would say we know nonliving chemicals can come to life. This has never been observed and manes no sense
RNA had been created from non life substances in the lab, as well as some proteins. Science is getting closer and closer to discovering an origin of life

seehigh

Yes it has.

everready
The Bible.

11138171_1416460162002940_4669654307932622862_n_1.jpg

noguru

No I'm not i let the Holy Spirit guide me.

II Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

everready

If I were you, I would ask the "Holy Spirit" for ID. Because what you think is the "Holy Spirit" certainly ain't helping you see things more clearly.

For all we know your delusional mind might be creating this "idea" of a "Holy Spirit" to help you hide from your own incompetence.

everready

If I were you, I would ask the "Holy Spirit" for ID. Because what you think is the "Holy Spirit" certainly ain't helping you see things more clearly.

He helped me with this.

That's why i know its the truth

everready

noguru

Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

How close have you gotten to compiling evidence which supports your claims of the "supernatural"?

Oh that's right, we are just suppose to take your word for it and use that as science, because you claim "I know the supernatural exists"?

noguru

He helped me with this.

That's why i know its the truth

everready

We know what your claim is. Where is your evidence that this is meant to be science?

How do we know you are not delusional?

Are we suppose to just take your word for it because you claim to be "Christian"?

Daniel1611

How close have you gotten to compiling evidence which supports your claims of the "supernatural"?

Oh that's right, we are just suppose to take your word for it and use that as science, because you claim "I know the supernatural exists"?

I haven't suggest that I can prove the supernatural. You claim you can prove that nothing can come to life by itself. You claim something that doesn't make sense that no one has ever seen us science. It isn't. It's just your religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.