Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

seehigh

Just post an article you probably skimmed? Nice.
It is short and easy to understand. Even for those who do not have a scientific background, but you apparently don't. How much more detail you would be able to cognitively acquire depends on what your understanding of the subject matter. At this point in time I can only assume by what you have written and shown that your understanding is it best at an elementary level.

Daniel1611

It is short and easy to understand. Even for those who do not have a scientific background, but you apparently don't. How much more detail you would be able to cognitively acquire depends on what your understanding of the subject matter. At this point in time I can only assume by what you have written and shown that your understanding is it best at an elementary level.

I used to be into evolution. I read all about that pseudo science cult.

Daniel1611

Perhaps you may have been into evolution, but what did you understand about it? What processes were you aware of that impact evolutionary development?

Enough that I figured out it was a stupid idea. It isn't a valid alternative theory. It is stupid. I have about as much desire to read more about evolution as I do to read about how the moon is made of green cheese. I wasted enough of my life reading that evolution garbage.

seehigh

Enough that I figured out it was a stupid idea. It isn't a valid alternative theory. It is stupid. I have about as much desire to read more about evolution as I do to read about how the moon is made of green cheese. I wasted enough if my life reading that evolution garbage.
Name two evolutionary processes that you feel are not valid. I'm trying to get an understanding if you even know any such processes beyond natural selection.

Daniel1611

Name two evolutionary processes that you feel are not valid. I'm trying to get an understanding if you even know any such processes beyond natural selection.

Natural selection. Not a valid process for speciation.

Genetic mutations. Not a valid process for speciation.

Daniel1611

Assertion made.

Please explain why you feel that?

There is no empirical evidence. That is the biggest reason.

Further, why is it that the green beetle example is almost always the example I get? I remember hearing it in school and if you Google search evolution, you get this example. To prove speciation, they use an example that is not speciation. Why not show an example?

Also, where are all the beneficial mutations that have been observed?

seehigh

There is no empirical evidence. That is the biggest reason.

Further, why is it that the green beetle example is almost always the example I get? I remember hearing it in school and if you Google search evolution, you get this example. To prove speciation, they use an example that is not speciation. Why not show an example?

Also, where are all the beneficial mutations that have been observed?
There is overwhelming empirical evidence for various evolutionary processes. And they are replicable and testable.

Gene flow is the basis for GMOs. Certainty is an evolutionary process that is used again and again, in real time and the results can be seen measured and tested.

Daniel1611

There is overwhelming empirical evidence for various evolutionary processes. And they are replicable and testable.

Gene flow is the basis for GMOs. Certainty is an evolutionary process that is used again and again, in real time and the results can be seen measured and tested.

Yay. You observed variation within a species. These are not evidence for speciation.

Daniel1611

And we are just suppose to take your word for this?

I assert that no one has observed speciation. Instead of showing me observed speciation, he shows me variation within a species. If speciation has been observed, prove it! You know that no one has ever observed speciation. Why would I listen to some fools that say it happens but have no proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.