Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ron Wyatt claims have not been vetted or accepted by ANY credible, independent real archeological community.

Has he?

Dear seehigh,

I believe you!! You've provided enough evidence for me. There must be more then, besides our intricate blood and nervous systems. Who could do this? Our nervous system is 45 miles long for each man. Our circulatory system is longer. It's been said that it is 50-60,000 miles long. It would go around the circumference of the Earth twice. Do you realize how many miles that is? It is genius, it did not just happen to be. Surely God can be believed that He created mankind. Who made all this variety of plant life, and bug life, and the animals. Many people are falling away from Christianity or the Bible, but it says that this will happen in the latter days. Evolution cannot account for how a man was Created. We are all too marvelous and highly improbable not to be created by God.

Michael

:angrymob: :eek: :angel: :cloud9: :rapture:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Cons&Spires,

What'd you do to get banned? Which post?

I'm sorry for you. But it will teach you a lesson, I guess.

God Be With You!!

Michael

everready

If you look hard enough and believe hard enough, you can convince yourself you found anything you like.

Doesn't mean it's real though.

If its in Gods word its real.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/sodom_&_gomorrah.htm

everready

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
bye Mikey - no hard feelings :salute:

Hey Patrick Jane,

Don't say bye. You barely said Hi!! I/We do miss you!! I like your new Avatar. Is that you? I've got a pic of me on my Profile Page, I believe. It was taken in the winter here. That's why I have a jacket on. Check it out!

Well, why don't you start a Thread? That might be fun here. Go for it!! OK, going to make dinner.

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

:cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel: :rapture: :cloud9:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
bye Mikey - no hard feelings :salute:

Dear patrick jane,

Hi PJ!! Why are you saying goodbye? You feel you don't like it here? Just come and start a thread or post on other's threads. That's what I do. It's a wonderful learning tool. But you must have discretion and patience, and speak from your heart, but be careful what you say. No swear words or violent behavior, etc. Hey, I still chat with Mark SeaSigh every week on the phone. Do you just mean goodbye for the night? There are no hard feelings between us. Okay, you do what you feel is right.

May God Help You In Your Decisions,

Michael

:eek: :angel: :cloud9: :guitar: :singer: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps he was just made up, but then again, no one is basing an entire religion on him that depends on a reliable and precise record despite him never writing anything down for us.

Dear gcthomas,

Hey Buddy!! It says in the Bible, before each chapter of the first five books, or so, that Moses is the author of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. It might have been Aaron, or someone else doing the writing, but the dictating came from Moses. But I'm sure Moses just wrote down what he remembered. I remember all of my experiences. I have been wrong about a couple details, one big one and one little one. But neither of them amount to a hill of beans in the bigger picture that is unfolding before our eyes and the blind don't see it, but the true Christians, they believe and know what is going on. Well, you take care, Good Friend!! Any questions, just ask me. God Be With You In The Near Future. Just Love God And Jesus.

That's All You've Got To Do!! God Bless Your Heart And Soul!!

Michael

:singer: :guitar: :cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Perhaps he was just made up, but then again, no one is basing an entire religion on him that depends on a reliable and precise record despite him never writing anything down for us.

Dear gcthomas,

Hey Buddy!! It says in the Bible, before each chapter of the first five books, or so, that Moses is the author of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. It might have been Aaron, or someone else doing the writing, but the dictating came from Moses. But I'm sure Moses just wrote down what he remembered. I remember all of my experiences. I have been wrong about a couple details, one big one and one little one. But neither of them amount to a hill of beans in the bigger picture that is unfolding before our eyes and the blind don't see it, but the true Christians, they believe and know what is going on. Well, you take care, Good Friend!! Any questions, just ask me. God be with you in the near future. Just Love God and Jesus.

That's All You've Got To Do!! God Bless Your Heart And Soul!!

Michael

:singer: :guitar: :cloud9: :angel: :angel: :angel:

everready

And who is it to determine if it's in God's word?

Jesus determines it.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

everready

seehigh

Jesus determines it.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

everready
No, Colossians is attributed to Paul, however there is some biblical scholars which even questioned whether Paul was the author.

Regardless, it is only a statement being made by a third party. The only weight it carries is that the Council of Nicea included in the New Testament.

everready

No, Colossians is attributed to Paul, however there is some biblical scholars which even questioned whether Paul was the author.

Regardless, it is only a statement being made by a third party. The only weight it carries is that the Council of Nicea included in the New Testament.

Jesus is the word of God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

everready

seehigh

Jesus is the word of God.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

everready
I think one has to be careful about which part of the Bible one reads and how one interprets it.

Consider, how are Jesus and Satan alike?

They are both like a lion.

Weep not: behold,*the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof. --Revelation 5:5

Your adversary*the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. --*1 Peter 5:8

They are the morning star (Venus).

I Jesus*have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I*amthe root and the offspring of David, and*the bright and morning star. --*Revelation 22:16

How art thou fallen from heaven,*O Lucifer, son of the morning! --*Isaiah 14:12

They existed before the universe was created.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. --*John 1:1

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? ... When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? --*Job 38:4-7

They are sons of God.

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God --Mark 1:1

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. --*Job 1:6,*2:1

6days

DavisBJ said:
6days said:
Re antibiotic resistant bacteria.... The bacteria always remain bacteria and often less fit than other bacteria.
If the antibiotic-resistant bacteria are actually “less fit”, then does this mean the bacteria are becoming less virulent, and that eventually they will become so “unfit” that they can be pretty much ignored?
You missed the word "other" from what I said. The more highly adapted they become, the more genetic variation gets lost. Generally, the more genetic variation within a population, the more fit that population is considered.*

"Negative frequency dependant selection) is one of the few forms of natural selection that can act to preserve genetic variation,[/b]*most forms of natural selection lead to the loss of genetic variation*as unfit alleles are "weeded out" of the population.
http://www.uic.edu/classes/bios/bios101/Selexio.htm

6days

gcthomas said:
6days said:
But WHO did it is not as important as HOW most of the evolutionary community so easily fell for the hoax, teaching it as fact in school books, newspapers, magazines, and journals.

Interestingly, the Piltdown hoax was not accepted by the consensus and was challenged years before the test proof arrived. But 6days knows this as he has been told before - lying his just his thing, and he can't change.

The statement I made is correct. We have gone over this before. *Are you interested in once again seeing photocopies from textbooks teaching students Piltdown was one of our ancestors? Are you interested in once again seeing how Piltdown was discussed as a fact in a respected journal many years later --- even though by this time many scientists were becoming skeptical?*

gcthomas

The statement I made is correct. We have gone over this before. *Are you interested in once again seeing photocopies from textbooks teaching students Piltdown was one of our ancestors? Are you interested in once again seeing how Piltdown was discussed as a fact in a respected journal many years later --- even though by this time many scientists were becoming skeptical?*

As I remember, you posted titles of books that upon inspection did not mention Piltdown or were not text books.

You lied then, so I'll assume you will continue lying now

6days

As I remember, you posted titles of books that upon inspection did not mention Piltdown or were not text books.

You lied then, so I'll assume you will continue lying now
No... actually you challenged me that it was not promoted as fact so for about 6 consecutive days I posted a photocopy of a page from different textbooks. Let's do it again.
I will post first photocopy about 13 hours from now.

gcthomas

Are you interested in once again seeing photocopies from textbooks teaching students Piltdown was one of our ancestors?
No... actually you challenged me that it was not promoted as fact so for about 6 consecutive days I posted a photocopy of a page from different textbooks. Let's do it again.
I will post first photocopy about 13 hours from now.

As long as the pages were popular textbooks books that promoted the reality of Piltdown Man. No point repeating yourself unless you can show that the problem you imagine was actually widespread - fringe references are not going to be convincing.

6days

As long as the pages were popular textbooks books that promoted the reality of Piltdown Man. No point repeating yourself unless you can show that the problem you imagine was actually widespread - fringe references are not going to be convincing.
Sure no problem... I think the thread was 'puzzling facts'... You conceded the point and said I was correct last time. But in any case, I will post them again.

Jose Fly

Are we on this again?

I have to ask once more....Piltdown Man was a deliberate hoax, likely perpetrated by "evolutionists". Therefore........?

Status
Not open for further replies.