Complete border meltdown

bybee

Except that the more illegal immigrants we get the more people are getting what they want by taking it from other people.

I read that, currently, 47% of Americans are on the dole. Now we add 50,000 children who are carrying parasites and disease, who have been sexually abused, have no skills or education and attempt to provide care for them.
What kind of parents would do this?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I keep forgetting chrysostom is an idiot. Let me remind you if you ask a vague or general question, that will be the answer.

GuySmiley

Pyramid schemes like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security need a constant influx of people at the bottom tier to pay for the benefits of those who get to collect. And of course the new experiment Obamacare AKA the Affordable care Act needs young participants or it won't work. The line on the graph must always move up and to the right. Nobody wants to plan for fewer people, look at Detroit as an example.

Since Roe v Wade we have killed off four generations of our own kids so of course we need some kids from somewhere, I say put these immigrant kids into the program, get them cards and educate them so that we will at least have someone paying into our broken systems because you can't find a white boy worth a damn anymore.

We have a giant *** statue in New York Harbor with a plaque that says;

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I don't see anyone lobbying to put a tarp over that invitation.

I say bring them, them and their brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and mothers and fathers. America is not a place for me, it is an idea.
An idea that knows no limits of border, or culture, or color, or race.
An idea that ALL men can be free, an idea that you can have something without taking it from someone else.

Maybe these new kids that walked two thousand miles to pick lettuce for 7 dollars an hour can teach us about that, since we seem to have forgot.
I agree with this ^

But we can't have people running across the border whenever they feel like it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The people that went by the Statue of Liberty went to Ellis Island, got in line and filled out their paperwork. And they paid their taxes.

northwye

A sovereign nation controls its borders. But in the process of implementing Agenda 21, the U.S.-Mexico border is to become wide open. Mexico, along with some of the Central American nations where many or most of the illegals are coming from, is one of the most dangerous nations of the world. The drug trade is associated with violence in those countries.

In addition, the current Democratic Party regime can "stockpile" Democrats, who will vote for the Democratic Party's agenda, by opening the border with Mexico and allowing thousands and soon millions of Central Americans in, many of whom will have to be supported by welfare. The cost of welfare for them will help bankrupt the country.

But - if Texas acts like a sovereign nation and really does shut down the border in the Rio Grande Valley, what will the Democratic Party regime do? In 2011 Texas was threatening to stop the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) from groping people at Texas airports. The federal Justice Department, under the Democratic Party Regime, then told Texas the federal government may cancel all flights out of Texas if the state legislature approves a law aimed at preventing the Transportation Security Administration from groping airline passengers. The feds would make Texas a no-fly zone for commercial airlines. The Texas Legislature backed down.

For Texas to take over control of its border with Mexico also conflicts with the federal government, though in this case Texas has been helping to secure its border for some time, and it has not passed laws which conflict with the Constitution's federal supremacy clause in response to this border crisis. The federal Justice Department might not as easily find a way to use the Supremacy Clause against the control of its borders by Texas, and should it do so or should the Democratic Party Regime retaliate against Texas in other ways would be going against a lot of public opinion in an election year. Texas is the second most populated state in the country, behind California, which seems to be losing some of its people to Texas.

The more Texas acts like a sovereign nation - without officially withdrawing from the Union - the more a few Texans of the Lone Star Diaspora might think of going home. But Texas is an expensive place to live.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Doesn't mean it isn't at least true enough as an incentive/consideration.

We differ. I think unregulated immigration is an invitation to bankruptcy and division. I'm completely supportive of legal and regulated immigration though.

:up: Very secure borders + very wide gates! Having no idea who is coming across is insanity!

bybee

Even Vito Corleone fill out his paperwork and paid his taxes! :p

And also they were evaluated for communicable diseases.
As recently as the 1950'[s an Aunt of mine who wished to become an American citizen from Canada was refused citizenship because of past tuberculosis.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:up: Very secure borders + very wide gates! Having no idea who is coming across is insanity!
It was good enough for generations of European immigrants as desirous of a new life and opportunity and it protects us in a number of ways, from public health to background checks.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why is the Obama administration aiding in the total meltdown of the US border? (I have my theory but I'd like to hear yours).
Why? To destroy and then attempt to remake america into a different country - one in which all are dependant on the government and loads of new immigrant voters for the democrats.

And how is this all going to end?
with rampant disease, overcrowding, less jobs and bankruptcy and civil unrest.

Where do we go from here?
Depends on who is willing to step up and stop putting up with it.

Here's a quick freshen up if you are unsure about what is going on since most major news outlets are ignoring this story.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ien-Activists-Descend-Upon-Murrieta-Town-Hall

Coming soon to places all across America.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This is an invitation. Who wants people coming uninvited?
You make a party; you get food; you hire entertainment; you invite guests; they thank you; they have a good time.
Gate crashers come; they eat all the food; they make fun of the entertainers; they damage your house; they steal your things.
That's what gate crashers do.

Well said, they used to come legally, get checked for disease before being given entry and were registered and became citizens, thats not the case with the gate crashers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nobody wants to stop immigration.

You do realize that right?

No, liberals like to lie and claim we don't want any, just because we want them to do it legally.

Just like if you don't offer certain kinds of birth control, it means you are stopping people from getting any access to it.

Its just false alarmist extreme propaganda that the weak minded lemmings believe.

I fully support someone wanting to come here to have a better life so long as they do it legally and become productive taxpaying citizens.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, liberals like to lie and claim we don't want any, just because we want them to do it legally.

Just like if you don't offer certain kinds of birth control, it means you are stopping people from getting any access to it.

Its just false alarmist extreme propaganda that the weak minded lemmings believe.

I fully support someone wanting to come here to have a better life so long as they do it legally and become productive taxpaying citizens.

Yep. There's nothing wrong with foreigners per se. I have had one living in my house for many years. Can't be that bad, especially as I am married to her.

fzappa13

Calling it a complete meltdown might be overstating things a bit but, our Government has been complicitous in the drug trade for centuries and the cartels advertizing in Central America to encourage flooding our border is likely part and parcel of a controlled elimination of America's Southern border to implement the goals of trilateralism. As far as the political ramifications go, even Hispanics are figuring out that the promise of free goodies is a hollow one and are voting Republican in ever greater numbers. However, this recent influx won't have a clue. Inevitably the race card will be played, the question is, will enough people fall for the bait or will we address the real problem?

The Berean

Of course. TomO always gets his tribute.

TomO learned from the best, his uncle Pete.

godfather24-600x337.jpg