Complete border meltdown

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jeb will not get elected, his position on common core will alienate him from the base of the Republican party. And many have already had enough of the Bush family spending habits. Jeb's brother spent money like a drunk Democrat.

don't forget the only republicans to win the white house in the last 30 years had bush for a last name

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is two fold why he is doing it.

1. Votes. All the 12 and 13 year old illegal aliens will continue to vote for the Democrats

2. Revenge

Obama is the most successful President in my lifetime. Nobody has come close to doing everything they want.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It is two fold why he is doing it.

1. Votes. All the 12 and 13 year old illegal aliens will continue to vote for the Democrats

2. Revenge

Obama is the most successful President in my lifetime. Nobody has come close to doing everything they want.

did you get what you wanted?

fool

Hall of Fame
Pyramid schemes like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security need a constant influx of people at the bottom tier to pay for the benefits of those who get to collect. And of course the new experiment Obamacare AKA the Affordable care Act needs young participants or it won't work. The line on the graph must always move up and to the right. Nobody wants to plan for fewer people, look at Detroit as an example.

Since Roe v Wade we have killed off four generations of our own kids so of course we need some kids from somewhere, I say put these immigrant kids into the program, get them cards and educate them so that we will at least have someone paying into our broken systems because you can't find a white boy worth a damn anymore.

We have a giant *** statue in New York Harbor with a plaque that says;

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I don't see anyone lobbying to put a tarp over that invitation.

I say bring them, them and their brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and mothers and fathers. America is not a place for me, it is an idea.
An idea that knows no limits of border, or culture, or color, or race.
An idea that ALL men can be free, an idea that you can have something without taking it from someone else.

Maybe these new kids that walked two thousand miles to pick lettuce for 7 dollars an hour can teach us about that, since we seem to have forgot.

bybee

Pyramid schemes like Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security need a constant influx of people at the bottom tier to pay for the benefits of those who get to collect. And of course the new experiment Obamacare AKA the Affordable care Act needs young participants or it won't work. The line on the graph must always move up and to the right. Nobody wants to plan for fewer people, look at Detroit as an example.

Since Roe v Wade we have killed off four generations of our own kids so of course we need some kids from somewhere, I say put these immigrant kids into the program, get them cards and educate them so that we will at least have someone paying into our broken systems because you can't find a white boy worth a damn anymore.

I say bring them, them and their brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and mothers and fathers. America is not a place for me, it is an idea.
An idea that ALL men can be free, an idea that you can have something without taking it from someone else.

Maybe these new kids that walked two thousand miles to pick lettuce for 7 dollars an hour can teach us about that, since we seem to have forgot.

How apt your name.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

This is an invitation. Who wants people coming uninvited?
You make a party; you get food; you hire entertainment; you invite guests; they thank you; they have a good time.
Gate crashers come; they eat all the food; they make fun of the entertainers; they damage your house; they steal your things.
That's what gate crashers do.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
This is an invitation. Who wants people coming uninvited?
You make a party; you get food; you hire entertainment; you invite guests; they thank you; they have a good time.
Gate crashers come; they eat all the food; they make fun of the entertainers; they damage your house; they steal your things.
That's what gate crashers do.

who invited you?

S0ZO

Did we right that or was it the French?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nobody wants to stop immigration.

You do realize that right?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Except that the more illegal immigrants we get the more people are getting what they want by taking it from other people.