Chipotle is bad actually, rats

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not down with $7.00 rice burritos. I realize my take is wrong compared to the masses. And if things were not bad enough, rats are coming through.

Some diners at a Dallas Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant said their lunch was ruined by rodents falling from the ceiling on Tuesday.

Patrons captured cellphone video inside the Chipotle restaurant on North Market Street in the West End area, showing rodents crawling around the floor and one climbing up the wall. Customers claimed the rodents fell from the ceiling.

This is really bad management and workers. This is what you get when you hire low bid workers. Not to be confused with minimum wage workers. But I will poke fun at Chipotle and their fad that won't die.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am not down with $7.00 rice burritos. I realize my take is wrong compared to the masses. And if things were not bad enough, rats are coming through.

Some diners at a Dallas Chipotle Mexican Grill restaurant said their lunch was ruined by rodents falling from the ceiling on Tuesday.

Patrons captured cellphone video inside the Chipotle restaurant on North Market Street in the West End area, showing rodents crawling around the floor and one climbing up the wall. Customers claimed the rodents fell from the ceiling.

This is really bad management and workers. This is what you get when you hire low bid workers. Not to be confused with minimum wage workers. But I will poke fun at Chipotle and their fad that won't die.
I'm with you Nick !! I've never been to Chit Potle and never will. I went to Qdoba for the first time a month ago, terrible. I actually thought afterwards, next time I will say NO RICE, it was a joke. Give me Taco Bell all day long over that gourmet crap. What a scam, I can't believe people think those places are good food.

The Berean

I'm with you Nick !! I've never been to Chit Potle and never will. I went to Qdoba for the first time a month ago, terrible. I actually thought afterwards, next time I will say NO RICE, it was a joke. Give me Taco Bell all day long over that gourmet crap. What a scam, I can't believe people think those places are good food.

And you think Taco Bell, with all their processed junk :vomit: , is good food? :p

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Ive never eaten at Chipotle's, never wanted to, i walked in one time about 8 years ago because someone i was with wanted to eat there, where they serve from, looked filthy, and i walked back out and never tried again, thank God.

The Berean

Ive never eaten at Chipotle's, never wanted to, i walked in one time about 8 years ago because someone i was with wanted to eat there, where they serve from, looked filthy, and i walked back out and never tried again, thank God.

Where do you live? The Chipotle's in my area are very clean. I've never seen a filthy Chipotle's. Of course I live in Silicon Valley so there is fierce competition for these type of restaurants.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Where do you live? The Chipotle's in my area are very clean. I've never seen a filthy Chipotle's. Of course I live in Silicon Valley so there is fierce competition for these type of restaurants.

I didnt say the entire place was filthy, just the serving bar, (where they have the food they make your order with and some of the food there looked old, too)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It has been since about 9-11 since I at there. They didn't look dirty at all. Just way over priced for mediocre food. All the problems are amusing to me with America's fascination of it. Kind of like Starbucks coffee. It's a head scratcher to me.

Danoh

It has been since about 9-11 since I at there. They didn't look dirty at all. Just way over priced for mediocre food. All the problems are amusing to me with America's fascination of it. Kind of like Starbucks coffee. It's a head scratcher to me.

What is there to scratch one's head about?

The fascination of such is obvious...

Matthew 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 23:6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 23:7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

Just a matter of looking at things through the operative principles all things point back to and or have in common with one another.

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12.

Danoh

Atheists getting together for over priced bad coffee isn't to be seen as Holy.

Not all who like bad coffee are necessarily atheists.

And those who might be atheists need to hear of the love of Christ; not the hate of a Nick and your kind.

You continually prove yourself one heck of a poor evangelist.

1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. 9:19 For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you. 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12.